Page 11 of 12 First ... 9101112 Last
    Trying to see if my post work and have seen some really nice designs and a question when posting the gear here does everyone else have to have it seen by a moderator first cuz it has told me it needs to be approved and that was 2 days ago yet I still don't see my post
    Last edited by illadelph; 04-12-2015 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by illadelph View Post
    Trying to see if my post work and have seen some really nice designs and a question when posting the gear here does everyone else have to have it seen by a moderator first cuz it has told me it needs to be approved and that was 2 days ago yet I still don't see my post
    Mine didn't get any message. If it doesn't work you may have to email them.

"Knights,
    Don't forget to get in your submissions for the Dragonforged Armor Contest and Guild Spotlight! Submit at socialmedia@gree.net:
    Subject line: [Knights and Dragons: Design A Dragonforged Armor] or [K&D Guilds]" <=== Knd's post on FB
    Good Luck!
    Last edited by jetfire03; 04-12-2015 at 04:22 PM.

Ok thanks for the info I should have been in post #59 but Idk maybe I'll try again and see what happens and if nothing then send a message or just email it but I'd rather others get to see it on here and at least here gets rid of the stress of weather the email actually went through

So I'm not a artist or amazing at drawing but I figured it never hurts to try right.

Name: Dragon Exoskeleton
    Elements: Fire / Air

http://imgur.com/3k32LcT

Description:
    A high offense armor created by defeating a elder dragon. It's covered in the dragons bones (Ivory white) coursing with the eternal flame from within its fire breathing mouth (lava red) which is the only thing holding the bones in place. The duel weapons are made from the dragons teeth being fused together (blades) and it's bones covered in part of the scales (handle). The small dragon head on each weapon has fire come from within its mouth. The Cape worn is held on to the armor by the few teeth left after creating the blades.

IGN: DB Sith Shaw
    Guild: Deviant Brawlers
    Friend Code: WBP-XMX-FGM

So I'm not a artist or amazing at drawing but I figured it never hurts to try right.

Description:
    A high offense armor created by defeating a elder dragon. It's covered in the dragons bones (Ivory white) coursing with the eternal flame from within its fire breathing mouth (lava red) which is the only thing holding the bones in place. The duel weapons are made from the dragons teeth being fused together (blades) and it's bones covered in part of the scales (handle). The small dragon head on each weapon has fire come from within its mouth. The Cape worn is held on to the armor by the few teeth left after creating the blades.

Name of Armor: Manslaughters’ Chromatic Hauberk

Description: Armor of the Dark King, the manslaughterer that wielded the two crescent blades and wore one of the most fierce battle armor before the dragonforged, here he presents himself with full honor and pride. No elemental knight can destroy this monstrosity unless they harness the power of the star met als!

This is meant to be an upgrade from the Black Chromatic Mantle.

Appearance of Armor:

http://www.picmonkey.com/p/UiQwmeGLXeF

Color Theme: You can pick

Suggested Stats for normal: 2620 (attack); 1990 (defense)

Suggested Stats for plus: 2880 (attack); 2240(defense)

Suggested Element: Starmetal

Crafting Materials: 1000 Starmetal + 7,200,000 Gold - 180 hours

Drops: Guild War
    Arena
    Raid Boss

Friend Code: WBW-PFH-PVN (DK Pussycat)

Ok thanks for the info I should have been in post #59 but Idk maybe I'll try again and see what happens and if nothing then send a message or just email it but I'd rather others get to see it on here and at least here gets rid of the stress of weather the email actually went through
    In case you attached an image, maybe the forum blocks attachments for people below a certain number of posts?
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Name of Armor: Manslaughters’ Chromatic Hauberk

Description: Armor of the Dark King, the manslaughterer that wielded the two crescent blades and wore one of the most fierce battle armor before the dragonforged, here he presents himself with full honor and pride. No elemental knight can destroy this monstrosity unless they harness the power of the star met als!

This is meant to be an upgrade from the Black Chromatic Mantle.

Appearance of Armor:

http://www.picmonkey.com/p/UiQwmeGLXeF

Color Theme: You can pick

Suggested Stats for normal: 2620 (attack); 1990 (defense)

Suggested Stats for plus: 2880 (attack); 2240(defense)

Suggested Element: Starmetal

Friend Code: WBW-PFH-PVN (DK Pussycat)

I did I can try just the link and see what happens

Description:

Yeah I got the same message just now and took out the image but left the link for the imgur so idk

Dark Samurai Swordsman armor
    Fire/spirit

Name:siren
    Guild: ham slamwich
    Friend code:XBV_WWC-NFP

Yeah I got the same message just now and took out the image but left the link for the imgur so idk
    Same thing happened to me man, all you need to do is Email your submission to Gree. That's what I did

Ow, maybe anti-spam measures blocks new forum users from posting links then...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Not sure but its not a big deal I sent it in a email so I guess we will see it if it makes top 10 and thanks everyone for the help and possible advice