Page 8 of 12 First ... 678910 ... Last

Dragonforged Armor Creation

As from previous contest, i'll stick to the steampunk concept for my entry this time around.

Suggested name :
    Steampunk Samurai Regalia

Description :
    Well it is basically a cross-over of samurai gear and steampunk-technology. Consist of a samurai kabuto/helmet with a gas mask attached and a body armor of a steam based mechanism. The color of the armor is in dark-gradient with basic color of dark red, copper and black trim. A cloud of aura-like steam are injected out from the armor and surrounds the armor to create the unique epic/dragonforged effect. The weapon is a mechanical chainsaw-like broad katana with a trigger on its handle (the concept is inspired from final fantasy 8's gunblade). It comes with a shield (i've edited and made a new more pleasant looking shield than the last one). Originally i planned to attach a bulky steam-powered mechanical gauntlet on the left hand that can shoot out a chained-kunai/blade but to fit the KnD theme, i think a sword and a shield is a better combination.

:- I'm open to any suggestions if you guys think this armor lacking anything that you can add to make it better. And if you have any names that cooler and fit better, just let me know.

Artwork :

Link :
    http://i.imgur.com/7nsS4qN.jpg

Suggested Element :
    Fire/Water

WBF - GNN - GQD
    In-game name : Nas
    Guild : Middle Earth
    Last edited by navantgarde; 04-12-2015 at 09:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolegg4 View Post
    I love it! Not only the artwork but I like the idea.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Helios_Max View Post
    Now this is gonna be a tough one indeed... Again the same classic battle between Black-White and Color entries... good times indeed....Where's Navantgarde and Kat lol? :P
    Sorry for the late submission mate, been busy this week but glad i could submit one on time. Planned to submit 3 but i doubt i could ever finish the other 2 before deadline, so have to settled with just one that've been submitted. Finger crossed it could be among top ten.
    Last edited by navantgarde; 04-11-2015 at 05:22 AM.

Lightbulb Eznarëal platemail

image : http://imgur.com/HxQeK3d

Eznarëal platemail
    elements: spirit / earth

Eznarëal is a forgotten spirit in time of the great war.
    He is renteless , he seeks for revenge.

name in-game : OTSS RawSTyleZ
    guild : OTSS
    Friend code: XBD-CGH-RHD

the color of te armor is swamp green with a dark purple aura
    The weapon is a flail with grey-white spikes
    the belt is black with green
    his armored legs are also swamp green and his helmet to.
    His eyes are red glowing with a smoke out the helmet.

Quote Originally Posted by navantgarde View Post
    Sorry for the late submission mate, been busy this weeks but glad i could submit one on time. Planned to submit 3 but i doubt i could ever finish the other 2 before deadline, so have to settled with just one that've been submitted. Finger crossed it could be among top ten.
    Tomorrow is the last day btw... I hope so mate.
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire03 View Post
    Forsaken Slaygear

Name: Forsaken Slaygear
    Elements: Spirit and Earth

http://imgur.com/UvWISsT

Long ago, where dragons freely ruled the land, a dragon with powers over magic and earth sought to rid the earth of evil. Draxor, the dragon, had lost his friends and family, when monsters corrupted by greed, revenge, and power, destroyed his home and family. Since then, he became a vigilante, fighting to avenge his fallen comrades. But the day came, when Draxor grew old, and weak, and was beaten during his battle with a demon. Laying there, dying, Draxor swore to rid the world of the evil, and using his last breath, breathed magic and power into a slaying armor. The slaygears were long lost and forgotten, as they were to only appear to those worthy to carry on his legacy. The Forsaken Slaygear was forged, from the blood, grit, and will of Draxor, to slay all the evil and bring peace to the world once again.

An offensive based (to slay) spirit earth armor, this armor wields a double sided spear, glowing with a magenta aura, and a drill like spear on the other hand, also glowing with a magentaish aura.

IGN: BA Epic Ducky
    Guild: Blood Apprentices
    Code: XBM - GGY - FPX
    I agree, i like your idea and i can see yours will fit perfectly in KnD and be a badass armor to be owned

I agree, i like your idea and i can see yours will fit perfectly in KnD and be a badass armor to be owned
    Thanks for the support!
    Last edited by jetfire03; 04-11-2015 at 06:13 AM.

Drakeanic AirPlate - My Dragonforged Submission

Backstory
    The Drakeanic AirPlate was forged during the Drakeanic War of over 300 years ago. This powerful armour was forged in the darkest of all forges in secrecy. No one knew about the existence of this armour until very recently when it was discovered in an abandoned village . No one could handle it's vicious energy, and the excavate team all perished by it's hands. Only the most powerful knights can even come close to using this powerful armour. Only the strongest will be able to control the strength of this armour

Basic Information
    I tried making this armour in the style of Knights and Dragons
    http://imgur.com/BgvIbjK- Please disregard any words you see on that picture
    This armour is a Fire/Air typed Dragonforged armour.
    It mainly uses red, gray, and orange as the armour colours
    The sword should be half-red, half-light gray with a fire and air aura surrounding it
    The shield should mainly have some red and orange
    The armour itself (Body Part) should be gray and red with some hints of orange.
    The boots should be gray, and black I guess
    The Cape should be both red and gray, and should have a fire and air aura.
    The helmet should mainly be gray and red.
    The eyes should be glowing red.

My Information/Contacts
    Name: KnD Andy (BTR Andy in-game)
    Platform: Android
    Friend Code: WBX-HRH-ZYV
    Line Id: (KnD_Andy ..I think)
    Guild: Bring The Rain
    Last edited by KnDAndy; 04-11-2015 at 08:41 AM. Reason: Test

Backstory
    The Drakeanic AirPlate was forged during the Drakeanic War of over 300 years ago. This powerful armour was forged in the darkest of all forges in secrecy. No one knew about the existence of this armour until very recently when it was discovered in an abandoned village . No one could handle it's vicious energy, and the excavate team all perished by it's hands. Only the most powerful knights can even come close to using this powerful armour. Only the strongest will be able to control the strength of this armour

Basic Information
    The sword should be half-red, half-light gray with a fire and air aura surrounding it
    The shield should mainly have some red and orange
    The armour itself (Body Part) should be gray and red with some hints of orange.
    The boots should be gray, and black I guess
    The Cape should be both red and gray, and should have a fire and air aura.
    The helmet should mainly be gray and red.
    The eyes should be glowing red.

My Information/Contacts

As from previous contest, i'll stick to the steampunk concept for my entry this time around.

Suggested name :
    Steampunk Samurai Regalia

Description :
    Well it is basically a cross-over of samurai gear and steampunk-technology. Consist of a samurai kabuto/helmet with a gas mask attached and a body armor of a steam based mechanism. The color of the armor is in dark-gradient with basic color of dark red, copper and black trim. A cloud of aura-like steam are injected out from the armor and surrounds the armor to create the unique epic/dragonforged effect. The weapon is a mechanical chainsaw-like broad katana with a trigger on its handle (the concept is inspired from final fantasy 8's gunblade). It comes with a shield (sorry for the unpleasant looking shield, it really is'nt my thing). Originally i planned to attach a bulky steam-powered mechanical gauntlet on the left hand that can shoot out a chained-kunai/blade but to fit the KnD theme, i think a sword and a shield is a better combination.

:- I'm open to any suggestions if you guys think this armor lacking anything that you can add to make it better. And if you have any names that cooler and fit better, just let me know.

Artwork :

Link :
    http://imgur.com/k2yxBvd

Suggested Element :
    Fire/Water

WBF - GNN - GQD
    In-game name : Nas
    Guild : Middle Earth
    This is actually my favorite one, I really hope this one gets put into the game. Good luck dude!

Backstory

Basic Information

My Information/Contacts

Cherubim's Garb

I'm not an artist so I shall put the link in below.
    http://imgur.com/RizOSXi

The Cherubim's Garb should be a Fire/Wind element. For the aura, I would like flames coming off it, including the eyes. Besides that, do whatever you need to do GREE.

Cherubim's Garb

I'm not an artist so I'll put in a link down below.
    http://imgur.com/RizOSXi

The elements I would like to suggest are Fire/Wind. For the aura, I would like the armor to be flaming. Other than that, do what needs to be done GREE.

Friend Code:WBG-ZBQ-FVQ

Definitely not as many entries as last year?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Katarn View Post
    Definitely not as many entries as last year?
    There a lot of entries that the people sent to GREE via email.
    "Fight for your ideals, don't waste them away"
    Helios_Max