Threaded View

Dragonforged Armor Creation

As from previous contest, i'll stick to the steampunk concept for my entry this time around.

Suggested name :
    Steampunk Samurai Regalia

Description :
    Well it is basically a cross-over of samurai gear and steampunk-technology. Consist of a samurai kabuto/helmet with a gas mask attached and a body armor of a steam based mechanism. The color of the armor is in dark-gradient with basic color of dark red, copper and black trim. A cloud of aura-like steam are injected out from the armor and surrounds the armor to create the unique epic/dragonforged effect. The weapon is a mechanical chainsaw-like broad katana with a trigger on its handle (the concept is inspired from final fantasy 8's gunblade). It comes with a shield (i've edited and made a new more pleasant looking shield than the last one). Originally i planned to attach a bulky steam-powered mechanical gauntlet on the left hand that can shoot out a chained-kunai/blade but to fit the KnD theme, i think a sword and a shield is a better combination.

:- I'm open to any suggestions if you guys think this armor lacking anything that you can add to make it better. And if you have any names that cooler and fit better, just let me know.

Artwork :

Link :
    http://i.imgur.com/7nsS4qN.jpg

Suggested Element :
    Fire/Water

WBF - GNN - GQD
    In-game name : Nas
    Guild : Middle Earth
    Last edited by navantgarde; 04-12-2015 at 09:12 AM.