Page 7 of 12 First ... 56789 ... Last
    Forsaken Slaygear

Name: Forsaken Slaygear
    Suggested Elements: Spirit and Earth

Long ago, where dragons freely ruled the land, a dragon with powers over magic and earth sought to rid the earth of evil. Draxoric, the dragon, had lost his friends and family, when monsters corrupted by greed, revenge, and power, destroyed his home and family. Since then, he became a vigilante, fighting to avenge his fallen comrades. But the day came, when Draxoric grew old, and weak, and was beaten during his battle with a demon. Laying there, dying, Draxoric swore to rid the world of the evil, and using his last breath, breathed magic and power into a slaying armor. The slaygears were long lost and forgotten, as they were to only appear to those worthy to carry on his legacy. The Forsaken Slaygear was forged, from the blood, grit, and will of Draxoric, to slay all the evil and bring peace to the world once again.

Full Image
    http://imgur.com/byNSFUq

An offensive based (to slay) spirit earth armor, this armor wields a double sided spear, glowing with a magenta aura, and a drill like lance on the other hand, also glowing with a magentaish aura.

IGN: BA Epic Ducky
    Guild: Blood Apprentices
    Code: XBM - GGY - FPX
    Last edited by jetfire03; 04-11-2015 at 02:37 PM.

Dragon Exoskeleton

So I'm not a artist or amazing at drawing but I figured it never hurts to try right.

Name: Dragon Exoskeleton
    Elements: Fire / Air

http://imgur.com/3k32LcT

Description:
    A high offense armor created by defeating a elder dragon. It's covered in the dragons bones (Ivory white) coursing with the eternal flame from within its fire breathing mouth (lava red) which is the only thing holding the bones in place. The duel weapons are made from the dragons teeth being fused together (blades) and it's bones covered in part of the scales (handle). The small dragon head on each weapon has fire come from within its mouth. The Cape worn is held on to the armor by the few teeth left after creating the blades.

IGN: DB Sith Shaw
    Guild: Deviant Brawlers
    Friend Code: WBP-XMX-FGM

Armor of the Forgotten

For my final entry, I present The Armor of the Forgotten. The armor is primarily red, dark purple, and gold with touches of black and silver to it. The special effect of this armor is the shining of the gems and/or the glow of the fire.

http://imgur.com/Mgvx2bH

Friend Code: WBN-WBZ-CXC
    Suggested Elements: Fire/Spirit
    Last edited by RaeLynn; 04-10-2015 at 03:32 PM.
    GM of The Forsaken Warrior

Armor name: Burning Earth Aegis
    Player name : doe Flashpool
    Friend code : WBY-BCM-YMQ
    Suggested elements : Fire/Earth

It's colors are the colors of ground and fire.

Image: http://imgur.com/SO0ASbq
    Last edited by Mike Stew; 04-10-2015 at 04:52 PM.

Dragon Exoskeleton

So I'm not a artist or amazing at drawing but I figured it never hurts to try right.

Name: Dragon Exoskeleton
    Elements: Fire / Air

http://imgur.com/3k32LcT

Description:
    A high offense armor created by defeating a elder dragon. It's covered in the dragons bones (Ivory white) coursing with the eternal flame from within its fire breathing mouth (lava red) which is the only thing holding the bones in place. The duel weapons are made from the dragons teeth being fused together (blades) and it's bones covered in part of the scales (handle). The small dragon head on each weapon has fire come from within its mouth. The Cape worn is held on to the armor by the few teeth left after creating the blades.

IGN: DB Sith Shaw
    Guild: Deviant Brawlers
    Friend Code: WBP-XMX-FGM

Quote Originally Posted by Anton-kun View Post
    Posting a placeholder like last time. Will update this while drawing c:

Armor: Divine Warden

Artwork:
    Link: http://i.imgur.com/KAh8WbG.png

Description:
    I'm trying the archangel theme again, but this time I'm going the guardian/paladin route instead of the more mage-like design I had for the last contest. Oh, and I just had to make a spear with swirling decorations, because for some reason, I think it looks really fancy.

The armor is supposed to give off this "guardian of the sky"/archangel feeling while still not being a clump of steel. It's mostly a personal preference, but I like light armor that uses both steel and cloth, which is the reason for there being no helmet in this concept art. (And I can't draw helmets either... ) There's a silver chestplate with golden decorations. The armor is supposed to be different on each side with the right side having the cross decoration and a larger shoulder plate while the left side has a fairly flat gauntlet and the golden wing bracelet. There are wing/feather decorations scattered across the armor. (on the gauntlets, the headpiece, the lance, the sleeves, etc.) The headpiece is a simple golden half-mask with feathers. The cross decoration at the waist is supposed to hold the dark red and gold mantle. I did not draw any object for the armor's right hand, since I thought that it would be too much to include a second weapon, and a shield would kind of defeat the purpose of the "light armor" theme. Actually, the lance should be a two-handed weapon, but I guess it doesn't really work in-game. Anyways, the swirling things around the lance are iron decorations. They're mostly there because I think they look fancy, but it'd probably hurt if you got impaled by that lance.

Elements: Air/Fire

KnD Friend Code: XBC-WBH-CYV
    Bro, now that is what I call a masterpiece. Good luck and I will make sure my vote goes to you!

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Hey everyone! Here is my entry for the DragonForge design armor! It is called: Heaven's Santicified Aegis

http://imgur.com/r0px9vV

Suggest Elements: Mono Air .. More on the defensive side of armors.

Background: *Cue Star Wars Music* A not so long time ago.. In a galaxy not so far, far away, on a nerd's (Lol) iPad.. The Heavens watched over the people of Knights and Dragons. All was peaceful, and chicken was good. Everyone was good at something; like sleeping because they could do it with their eyes closed. Anyhow, one day a really evil guy, clichely named the Dark Prince started terrorizing the poor people of Knights and Dragons. The Heavens immediately sent help, but all was lost.. Until the king had a brilliant idea.. To create the ultimate beacon of hope for the victims of the Dark Prince; the Heaven's Santicified Aegis and its bearer. They worked for months on end, collecting silvertin, the hardest pure metal, and golden dragon scales from gold dragons (duh), to create the ultimate armoragainst the evil Dark Prince; crafted in the hearth of a volcano that was a dragons lair (cough dragonforged..). Finally, the await is over.. The armor is finished crafting, and awaits is bearer. Hero! Will YOU wear this armor?!

Additional Details of the Armor Thatarenotsoclearinthepicture: The armor radiates a golden aura with speckles of white. The sword has golden and white flames swirling around it. The boots of the armor have golden wings. The (sort of) armored kneepads have wings on it, with the insignia of the 4 pointed star, with tiny wins. The shield has a subtle white and gold "wind" coming from it. (Sorta like dust and wind? The dudt is blown to the side).

Enjoy the submission!

~Maxo out

Ugh, it looks like everyone is going to vote by art skill... Oh well, I guess the better artists win.

-=My 1st and Only Entry=-
    Friend code:WBM-XVB-BZW
    Name: Dragon Lord Armor
    Device version: Android
    This armor took Forever too come up with, u luck some I had done it myself, no offense guys you still have awesome looking armors.. But I took into consideration of putting the armor In the way of were you can maybe see it in game! Hope you guys enjoy will mean a lot too me. 😊 Names AL Zeus
    Elements: fire/water or fire/mystic
    For fire/mystic just change the blue too some mystic colors.. But if anything change the colors gree, the yellow is gold,red,blue,black and orange..
    Thanks for your time!
    Image..
    http://i.imgur.com/r05G7AG.jpg

Hi everyone! This is my submission for the contest; the Heaven's Santicified Aegis!

http://imgur.com/kzPz0nx

Suggest Elements: Mono Air (P.S. The armor should be more defensive.)

Background Story: *Cues Star War Music* A not so long time ago, in a galaxy not so far, far away, on a Nerd's (Lul) iPad ther- okay I'll get on with it!

The Heavens watched over the people of the Land, who lived in harmony and prosperity. However, GREE decided to terrorize them by implementing the clichely named "Dark Prince". (Love you GREE! ~heehee) The Heavens were alarmed, never such a thing has happened before. Without a minute to waste, they ordered their archangels to defend the people of the land. Unfortunately, this was not enough, for the archangels and most of the people of the Land were wiped out. The King of Heavens thought of a solution; to create a beacon of hope with the Heaven's Santicified Aegis and its bearer. For years they harvested silvertin, the hardest, and purest metal of its kind. They also harvested golden scales from a golden dragon (duh), which was known to posses magical properties. Finally, time has come. The Heaven's Santicified Aegis, forged in the hearth of a Dragon's Lair, has been completed. There is only one question left; will YOU hero, bear this armor?

Additional Details of the Armor ;That may have not been seen in the picture.) : The armor exudes a mostly golden aura, with sparkles of white floating around. The sword is engulfed with swirling white and gold flames. The boots are winged. The shield gives off a wispy white trail.

Enjoy my submission!
    Last edited by Ray Hyun Shang; 04-10-2015 at 09:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Bro, now that is what I call a masterpiece. Good luck and I will make sure my vote goes to you!

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Thanks for the support!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Katarn View Post
    Ugh, it looks like everyone is going to vote by art skill... Oh well, I guess the better artists win.
    I can understand why you feel this way, but if you look back at the previous contest, it wasn't necessarily the colored entries or the ones with realistic shading that managed to get a lot of votes/got into the top 10. In the end, the concept is still the most important part, but of course the artwork can make it easier to visualize the armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Anton-kun View Post
    I can understand why you feel this way, but if you look back at the previous contest, it wasn't necessarily the colored entries or the ones with realistic shading that managed to get a lot of votes/got into the top 10. In the end, the concept is still the most important part, but of course the artwork can make it easier to visualize the armor.
    Yupp. However as Kang previously said, maybe a new voting system would be good.
    Via Ingame should be the way to go, realistically.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    Yupp. However as Kang previously said, maybe a new voting system would be good.
    Via Ingame should be the way to go, realistically.
    Yes, I agree. Hopefully Gree will consider that.

Quote Originally Posted by jetfire03 View Post
    Forsaken Slaygear

Name: Forsaken Slaygear
    Elements: Spirit and Earth

http://imgur.com/UvWISsT

Long ago, where dragons freely ruled the land, a dragon with powers over magic and earth sought to rid the earth of evil. Draxor, the dragon, had lost his friends and family, when monsters corrupted by greed, revenge, and power, destroyed his home and family. Since then, he became a vigilante, fighting to avenge his fallen comrades. But the day came, when Draxor grew old, and weak, and was beaten during his battle with a demon. Laying there, dying, Draxor swore to rid the world of the evil, and using his last breath, breathed magic and power into a slaying armor. The slaygears were long lost and forgotten, as they were to only appear to those worthy to carry on his legacy. The Forsaken Slaygear was forged, from the blood, grit, and will of Draxor, to slay all the evil and bring peace to the world once again.

An offensive based (to slay) spirit earth armor, this armor wields a double sided spear, glowing with a magenta aura, and a drill like spear on the other hand, also glowing with a magentaish aura.

IGN: BA Epic Ducky
    Guild: Blood Apprentices
    Code: XBM - GGY - FPX
    I love it! Not only the artwork but I like the idea.

Guess i wont win oh well its about having fun right?