Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Yeah, I only got 1 instead of the promised 2, too.
    I haven't been able to check this to confirm but I think I got 2 different armors instead of 2 copies of the displayed reward armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    The random giveaways were not to select groups of people, but were tied to certain days. If you logged in on that day, you received the random goodies!
    I would be interested to know the full list of random giveaways. I've logged in every day and I'm curious to know if I got everything.

How are the Wings of Gratitude handed out?
    My WBD-* alt has them, my WBB-* main doesn't and neither does my WBC-* alt.
    So if they are done in batches, it's definately not account chronological order...
    It's a simple bird wings cape, yellow at the top, brown in the middle and green at the wing tips. (forum is being a jerk and refusing my image uploads; even the 9k jpeg one... )
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    How are the Wings of Gratitude handed out?
    My WBD-* alt has them, my WBB-* main doesn't and neither does my WBC-* alt.
    So if they are done in batches, it's definately not account chronological order...
    It's a simple bird wings cape, yellow at the top, brown in the middle and green at the wing tips. (forum is being a jerk and refusing my image uploads; even the 9k jpeg one... )
    Hi there!

Sorry you haven't received your Wings of Gratitude yet. For any of you who qualified for them and don't have them yet, please let Support know so they can award them to you. You can contact them here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Unfortunately, the image loader on Vbulletin is broken. To post an image you'll want to use a photo sharing site like imgur or photobucket to create an [IMG] link, and then put the link in your message. Sorry for the inconvenience on that. :-/

Have the prizes for the boss contest been awarded yet?
    ~ YourDarkAngel2 ~

Relic, roughly how long after sending a request to Support (using the link you provided us) should it take for the Wings to be credited to our accounts? I ask because I just sent a request and don't want to miss out on those Wings. (I haven't received them yet either, as well as about half of my clan members)

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi there!

Sorry you haven't received your Wings of Gratitude yet. For any of you who qualified for them and don't have them yet, please let Support know so they can award them to you. You can contact them here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
    Meh, too much effort. I have Corvus' Cape, Cape of the Beast, Night Watcher's Cape, Spider Cape, Celestial Cape, Halloween Cape, Wings of Appreciation and Knightmare Cape already and I like most of those better, yet hardly ever wear them... :-/
    But you guys should really check your distribution system, since all 3 accounts logged in at least once a day and of course I play more on the main than on the alt that did get the cape. (I think they all 3 did get most/all of the other small rewards though.)
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by yourdarkangel2 View Post
    Have the prizes for the boss contest been awarded yet?
    Not yet, but they should be before too long. If winners haven't received their prizes by Monday, please let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Relic, roughly how long after sending a request to Support (using the link you provided us) should it take for the Wings to be credited to our accounts? I ask because I just sent a request and don't want to miss out on those Wings. (I haven't received them yet either, as well as about half of my clan members)
    I honestly can't provide you an estimate on that since Customer Support is handling it. I know there's a few people going through the tickets and awarding them, but I don't know how many tickets have been received by them. I'll follow-up with them on this again tomorrow.

ok thank u
    ~ YourDarkAngel2 ~

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi there!

Unfortunately, the image loader on Vbulletin is broken. To post an image you'll want to use a photo sharing site like imgur or photobucket to create an [IMG] link, and then put the link in your message. Sorry for the inconvenience on that. :-/
    I didn't get my wings & your support team replied to my ticket and said I want eligible. What a joke. I guess you guys owe me one BIG FAT REFUND FOR ALL THE MONEY I SPENT ON THE GAME IN APRIL!!! Wars, raids, completed heroics, black & gold in arena...I guess that isn't appreciated!!!!

What makes you eligible?
    ~ YourDarkAngel2 ~

What makes you eligible?
    Relic probably said that so we would end this subject and shut up, but if we do, then we are just falling under the trap GREE has created for us.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Maybe it's just me but after this event has ended it seems like it's target audience are people who've been playing for less than a month. Even those ugly wings don't make me feel very appreciated. Guess I've been playing too long....... lol

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Cramasta View Post
    I didn't get my wings & your support team replied to my ticket and said I want eligible. What a joke. I guess you guys owe me one BIG FAT REFUND FOR ALL THE MONEY I SPENT ON THE GAME IN APRIL!!! Wars, raids, completed heroics, black & gold in arena...I guess that isn't appreciated!!!!
    This is being looked into, there's been a gap in some communication behind-the-scenes and wings are still being handed out currently. Apologies for the confusion.

What makes you eligible?
    In order to be eligible for the Wings of Gratitude you had to log into the game at least one time during the month.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Relic probably said that so we would end this subject and shut up, but if we do, then we are just falling under the trap GREE has created for us.
    Totally unnecessary post, and entirely inaccurate. Please respect the forum staff.

oh, well i log in multiple times a day lol
    ~ YourDarkAngel2 ~