Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Hey! The politically correct term(s) would be veteran or experienced! LOL!
    Gree is making me feel old and beat up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Gree is making me feel old and beat up.
    Me too, but still... lol!
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Me too, but still... lol!
    To be honest, "old" is a player that has invested a month, because they'll know the game that was, whereas the newbies will have no idea how cool this game used to be.

Where's the free goodies??????

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    To be honest, "old" is a player that has invested a month, because they'll know the game that was, whereas the newbies will have no idea how cool this game used to be.
    I'm just at a loss here, i remember when getting an epic was almost unobtainable, now they just giving epics away like candy, when the 4horsemen epic came out, every1 was like o damn, an epic, now it's like, o look, craftable epics, so what...these newbies won't get to experience that frustration lol

How about Gree keeps all the appreciation "goodies" and just GIVE US BACK THE VIDEO BUTTON!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toast View Post
    I'm just at a loss here, i remember when getting an epic was almost unobtainable, now they just giving epics away like candy, when the 4horsemen epic came out, every1 was like o damn, an epic, now it's like, o look, craftable epics, so what...these newbies won't get to experience that frustration lol
    DragonForged armors....

I think Heroic mode is a nice challenge. It forces you to use your knights and armors wisely. If u can craft it within the time given it gives player a sense of accomplishment. Of course you do need to have some time invested in the game and a ample amoilunt of friends, to push even harder, but I believe if Gree makes it to ez, everyone will have it and the advantage that armors give in battle is gone. Have fun, and just keep working at it.

Soundz awesome!!! I love this game

This thread it awesome to know...

Quote Originally Posted by Jahriya1 View Post
    I think Heroic mode is a nice challenge. It forces you to use your knights and armors wisely. If u can craft it within the time given it gives player a sense of accomplishment. Of course you do need to have some time invested in the game and a ample amoilunt of friends, to push even harder, but I believe if Gree makes it to ez, everyone will have it and the advantage that armors give in battle is gone. Have fun, and just keep working at it.
    There is challenge, then there is frustration. I have run through a couple areas all day every 2-3 hours 3-5 times each area, using friends, proper armor, and leveling. What I have to show for it is a low battery and 6 shards. That's right six shards! I played from 6A.M. Until 10P.M. That is a large time investment with very little returns.

Quote Originally Posted by P4R4NO1D View Post
    Man I feel like im the only one in this forum that actually APPRECIATES the milestone rewards. I mean silver keys are great. The chest for SK has a chance of giving you gems. Then after the 1 million mark they give you Air Fusion boost armors and gold keys.
    Trade a whole bunch of 1*, 2*, 3* _dual element_ fodder over the whole range of milestones for monos later on. I don't feel like adding up the numbers right now, but I kind of doubt that even if you happen to have an air armor that needs maxing, total EP from the boosts will exeed that of the duals before the 2 or 3 mil mark...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked, please contact Clementine or Relic. They will make sure your ticket is not overlooked.

FYI - Because CL is closing, there is a backlog of tickets as players are having their accounts switched over to KnD.
    i did already, waiting for Clementine to reply me.

and another thing, stop screwing the top players over.

bad enough that u give t2-3 a plus version of the war armour, now the t3 gets exactly the same reward???

this is surely a joke yah???

as mush as you are giving the f2p players better rewards, (which i think is good) you are making a fool out of the top alliance in the game now.

what is the point of getting t1 in war/raid anymore!!?!?!

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Was wondering if rings/amulets will be upgraded possibly to epic also also will we be able to fuse epics to create dragonforged armor would be a nice update also a in guild trade system would be nice for members that don't have good armor perhaps they could have hand me down legendary or epic also just my opinion but I enjoy playing keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    best way to appreciate players.

answer their emails and tickets!!!

simple ey? not even asking for more, just asking for Gree to do their job

QFT. All the "goodies" in the world do not make up for a lack of customer service, not in the long run.