Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
    So, the 'login for a shot at daily rewards throughout April', is that on the forums or in the game? And if it's here, where do you go?

In a top guild & we can't trade armors - don't know why people think that is possible

Haven't noticed any increase in daily rewards!

Also, the heroic mode is in definite need of an update! The boss needs to drops much quicker. I prefer to spend my gems & hard earned money in Raids and Wars rather than cramming in 20 times of fighting the same boss to get a single fragment. VERY ABSURD! at least make it so you have to hit with a special attack to get the drop and get the thing done. Many people aren't even doing heroic because there are stronger armors and they consider it mono armor trash and a waste of time and gems. Definitely something GREE should consider. Hopefully after this heroic you will make heroic 6* armors as well to level the playing field and heroic more rewarding & make them COMBO armors!! Nobody WANTS MONO ARMORS!!!

Lastly, Dragon Forged armor = AWESOME!!! BUT! INCREASE THE FUSION BOOSTS AND GOLD IN THE GAME & REWARDS BECAUSE NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO LEVEL THEM! 140 FUSION BOOSTS TO FINISH 1, NOT TO MENTION THE GOLD COST!!! Crazy Gree just CRAZY!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Fix this ASAP!!!

I fully agree with your post, Kelly. A good compromise would be if the duration stays the same, but a guaranteed drop if the final boss is hit with a special attack.

Otherwise, I (and I know many others as well) simply won't have any chance to complete this - which I suppose is still meant to be a GAME - within time.
    I WANT TO GET SOMETHING IN RETURN FOR THE MONEY I SPENT ON THE GAME.

Talk about April fools fusion stones and silver keys for milestone rewards I doubt if my guild will even participate in this raid thanks guys you had it right before

The raid rewards make us all April fools fusion stones and silver keys way to go you had it right before thanks Gree

Yeah, the milestone rewards was one of the great things about Raid's. I guess we are all missing the point: If we like it; Gree reduces it, removes it, or makes it completely useless. A great way to reward your player base, just piss everyone off!

Gree is trying to get rid of all the old players who know better........ bring in a new age of ignorant gem spenders.

But hey, we should all be getting a free cape soon. That will make it all better.

best way to appreciate players.

answer their emails and tickets!!!

simple ey? not even asking for more, just asking for Gree to do their job

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

why in the world did gree get rid of all the feeder armors on the individual milestone rewards, they take a step forward, and every time, without fail, follow that up with something that makes them fall backwards, heroic mode, step forward, taking the time to complete all the way from a month to a week, step back, put out a new tier of armor, step forward, take away all the feeder armors to help lvl it, step back again, here u go, i'm gonna give you peanut butter and jelly, but take away ur bread, good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench Crowbar View Post
    specially if u can not save the shards over( and why is this not possible Lol)
    Because if they carried over, people would save them for an armor combination they wanted, and could have several plus versions of said armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurids Lyngsų Rye View Post
    So, the 'login for a shot at daily rewards throughout April', is that on the forums or in the game?
    In game. Daily reward bonus has increased slightly (most notably an increase from 3-5 gems for 5th day rewards, to 6-10 gems.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Cramasta View Post
    Haven't noticed any increase in daily rewards!
    See above.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Cramasta View Post
    Lastly, Dragon Forged armor = AWESOME!!! BUT! INCREASE THE FUSION BOOSTS AND GOLD IN THE GAME & REWARDS BECAUSE NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO LEVEL THEM! 140 FUSION BOOSTS TO FINISH 1, NOT TO MENTION THE GOLD COST!!!
    T10 guild members have been complaining about not having anything to spend their gold on and having, in some cases, a thousand or more armors over the limit. This is a way of fixing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord P View Post
    Gree is trying to get rid of all the old players who know better....
    Hey! The politically correct term(s) would be veteran or experienced! LOL!
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    Because if they carried over, people would save them for an armor combination they wanted, and could have several plus versions of said armor.

In game. Daily reward bonus has increased slightly (most notably an increase from 3-5 gems for 5th day rewards, to 6-10 gems.)

See above.

T10 guild members have been complaining about not having anything to spend their gold on and having, in some cases, a thousand or more armors over the limit. This is a way of fixing that.

Hey! The politically correct term(s) would be veteran or experienced! LOL!

^ , lol, doesn't this seem a little republican of gree to cater to that top few ppl, what about the thousands of other players who have armors they need to get enhanced, and have come to rely on raid milestone feeder armors to get that done, let's cry for those poor souls who are getting all the top + versions of the best armors, who have no place to put the crap they don't want....they have smelting, for just that very thing, and if they wanna dump gold, tell em to donate to guilds, rather than mess up every1's game for the sake of a few, republicans..sheesh lol
    Last edited by Toast; 04-02-2015 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    best way to appreciate players.

answer their emails and tickets!!!

simple ey? not even asking for more, just asking for Gree to do their job
    If you feel like your ticket is being overlooked, please contact Clementine or Relic. They will make sure your ticket is not overlooked.

FYI - Because CL is closing, there is a backlog of tickets as players are having their accounts switched over to KnD.

Man I feel like im the only one in this forum that actually APPRECIATES the milestone rewards. I mean silver keys are great. The chest for SK has a chance of giving you gems. Then after the 1 million mark they give you Air Fusion boost armors and gold keys. C'mon guys what else can you ask for? I mean like why play the game if you dont like? I don't think its good for your health if you're always mad. Just calm down and appreciate what you got

Quote Originally Posted by Toast View Post
    doesn't this seem a little republican of gree to cater to that top few ppl, what about the thousands of other players who have armors they need to get enhanced, and have come to rely on raid milestone feeder armors to get that done, let's cry for those poor souls who are getting all the top + versions of the best armors, who have no place to put the crap they don't want.... lol
    *sniff* Exactly! LMAO!!!
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586