Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
    If gree want to apreicate players then fix the drop rate % in heroic. 0 from 40 tries is junk

Quote Originally Posted by KingJason666 View Post
    If gree want to apreicate players then fix the drop rate % in heroic. 0 from 40 tries is junk
    Never mind the fact that it just isn't fun.

If GREE appreciates us, why are their promised "improved daily rewards" not in place, and why did they give us only 3 Enchanted keys? At least 2 DP Keys feels more appreciative and why is the "Costumer Support" so crappy? If they appreciate us then at least implement one of our suggestions instead of it being overlooked.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    If GREE appreciates us, why are their promised "improved daily rewards" not in place, and why did they give us only 3 Enchanted keys? At least 2 DP Keys feels more appreciative and why is the "Costumer Support" so crappy? If they appreciate us then at least implement one of our suggestions instead of it being overlooked.
    Did you not get the daily reward of 2 DP keys (few days ago), because I did.

No, I only got the cheap 3 Enchanted Chest Keys and I know filing a ticket for that is hopeless as GREE have a really poor "Costumer Support".

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Did you not get the daily reward of 2 DP keys (few days ago), because I did.
    Some people got the rewards and others did not. That is just a slap in the face...they hope to prove their "love" for us by giving us some crappy enchanted keys. This must be joke, one where we are the butt of it.

I feel that they do not appreciated us the players, this lack of anything good, and I not asking for anything, but the shear lack of care in what they gave to some players is a simple slap in the face, a kick to the groin, a bullet to the face.

I have come to the fact that I would rather them not promise anything than to disappoint me again.

But who I am kidding, Gree will always disappoint me

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    If GREE appreciates us, why are their promised "improved daily rewards"
    The "improved daily rewards" are in place. Most notably are the 6 or 10 gems get for the 5th day reward, instead of 3 or 5. Oh and the possibility of 10 arena energy (3rd day maybe?) instead of a chance at 5 energy. Exact same as the last Player Appreciation Month.

As for the 3 Enchanted keys, 2 DP keys and such, the rewards sseem to be randomly given to different players at different times. Last PAM, I saw people getting 2 DP keys weeks before I got them.
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    As for the 3 Enchanted keys, 2 DP keys and such, the rewards sseem to be randomly given to different players at different times. Last PAM, I saw people getting 2 DP keys weeks before I got them.
    It might also help to log in more than once a day just to get the month bonus.

Leave it to GREE to appreciate their players randomly.

It makes one feel that some players are more appreciated than others.

kinda like Heroic Mode..... you gotta play all day, every day to get the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by sturick View Post
    Leave it to GREE to appreciate their players randomly.

It makes one feel that some players are more appreciated than others.
    The random giveaways were not to select groups of people, but were tied to certain days. If you logged in on that day, you received the random goodies!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    The random giveaways were not to select groups of people, but were tied to certain days. If you logged in on that day, you received the random goodies!
    That is truly funny. You say that but here are the facts. Some people got said gifts and others did not. I am in the lather group.

I logged in everyday and at all times and still fail to received said gifts. At this point, the "gifts, if that is what you wanted to call them" are pointless.

Show me some appreciation by removing the freakin miss coding. How can all my knights miss each hit while the other players get all crit attacks. Remove them and I am sure more players would feel truly loved by a company that they fund.

Words of The Calling

One small detail about these "improved" rewards. I was supposed to get yesterday and again today two armors as my appreciation month doubled daily gifts, but when I check my inventory, I've only received one armor on both days. The daily gift pic shows two armors each day.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent follower View Post
    One small detail about these "improved" rewards. I was supposed to get yesterday and again today two armors as my appreciation month doubled daily gifts, but when I check my inventory, I've only received one armor on both days. The daily gift pic shows two armors each day.
    Yeah, I only got 1 instead of the promised 2, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Adisty View Post
    The "improved daily rewards" are in place. Most notably are the 6 or 10 gems get for the 5th day reward, instead of 3 or 5. Oh and the possibility of 10 arena energy (3rd day maybe?) instead of a chance at 5 energy. Exact same as the last Player Appreciation Month.

If these new daily rewards are called "improved", then they just made their "Customer Support" 10 times more crap and they just made the Arena 10 times more crap and a waste of time, come on, at least revamp the crappy Arena rewards and fix your damn Customer Support which is like sh*t.