Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

Quote Originally Posted by yourdarkangel2 View Post
    oh, well i log in multiple times a day lol
    Glad to hear it! If you haven't received your wings by the end of today, please PM me.

I'm running into the same issue. No wings. And I logged on every day (multiple times). Ticket was submitted yesterday, still waiting...

I log in several times every day, got all your junk gifts but the one I want (the cape) sent two tickets. I haven't even gotten a GD response email. Keep your wings, they will only remind me of your (gree's) incompetence.
    Gordo
    Cafe Noir HC

Quote Originally Posted by geo81 View Post
    I log in several times every day, got all your junk gifts but the one I want (the cape) sent two tickets. I haven't even gotten a GD response email. Keep your wings, they will only remind me of your (gree's) incompetence.
    If you PM me your ticket number if you still have it around, I can look into this for you.

Everyone: The Wings of Gratitude are still in the process of being issued. You may still receive them in spite of getting the email saying otherwise due to the aforementioned gap in communication.

Good news, mine just came through. To all you nay-Sayers out there: hush, please.

Same here, my wings and my winnings ty gree
    ~ YourDarkAngel2 ~

May 2nd, got my 2 missing capes.
    Next time, you might want to re-think your selection criteria for them; I'm sure even a simple "send it to every account ever created" would be less bad, also for you, than a complex (SQL) query that misses some legit cases and results in hundreds of extra tickets...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration