Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Regretz can you edit your post to something ridiculous? I feel like i agree with you and we both know thats not something we want to happen.

But yeah, this was too hard, drop rates were very bad for some people and for people who are as lazy as me thats enough to give up. Im also all for making it hard, but the fun part of heroic+ being available through f2p (without 200 potions) being taken away is completely missing the point. I think you guys made enough on this war anyway
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

I knew eventually u would find your way to seeing my view of things. This is the start of a beautiful frindship. We can rant on randon threads about the flow of the game, the way its slowing declining with these god-awful updates... I see a beautiful future!

Just have finished Heroic Mode before time, much faster I had expected... Not a single gems spent, just a few potions (60+) to constantly level up in time. Another time, it was a personal challange. I know that I promised not to participate in it but dual elements epic was very encouraging, these ones don't grow on trees. What's more important, that is going to be my the best armor so far, not even close to new DFs armors but it's worth, because it's a dual one. I really like this mode, it could be longer, but it also could appear in larger time between events. Good luck to everyone, hope you will share some stuff
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93

16 attempts and no drops on zephyr plateau stage and 30 attempts for 5 drops on caballero desert so far ........... sigh
    Gypsy Geoff - Gypsy Jesters HC

more than 30 attempts and 3 drops from KoD . and I need abt 20 more shards to complete the plus . The drop rate seems to be different to each person
    Feeling like being trolled , lol
    Congratz to anyone who finishes the plus in time Luck is really important in this Mode

Quote Originally Posted by dust92 View Post
    more than 30 attempts and 3 drops from KoD . and I need abt 20 more shards to complete the plus . The drop rate seems to be different to each person
    Feeling like being trolled , lol
    Congratz to anyone who finishes the plus in time Luck is really important in this Mode
    You're right. I only needed 12 attemps to complete KoD, so my odds were really high this time, but to not make you sad, only on this stage haha. Good luck

@Who has finished it as well?
    Last edited by Kakarot; 04-17-2015 at 06:04 AM.
    OTB Yeezy

LINE ID: sanctified93