Thread: Spirit Week!

Spirit Week!

What the hell is going on Gree? We have a mono spirit EB, Heroic mode is mono spirit and now you trying to sell a mono spirit Epic! Is the one in the shop to try entice the majority of players who have no hope of finishing Heroic mode to spend some money and buy it? Surely there must come a time when you stop and think if we try to bleed the players of money too much we will lose a lot of people! You are well down the path of ruining this game, time to stop and take stock before it's too late!
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

You haven't seen the war scores for this week, have you? Gree is raking in the money.

Yeah, I'm sure the ones playing in one of the top 3 guilds have hell of a good time (and are paying for it generously).
    Up to #25, one could probably get better and more plentiful armor from the chests when investing a similar amount of money (Eye+ etc.).
    Below #25, wars are mostly boring, especially once the first 24 hours have passed. Sure, there are 1-2 gemmers in every guild who just don't get it that the rewards are not worth it, but that's how it is.

But maybe K&D is really completely built on milking the participants of the so-called 'T## runs' as much as they can, it would make kinda sense when looking at what they're doing with the rest of the game.
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-16-2015 at 01:48 PM.

That epic they are selling cost me and several others 2k gems, 20$ is a bit of a slap in the face but getting used to it
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Kangaroeland, they only make it cheap because the armor pack has been very unsuccessful in the past, for example charging crappy epics for $100, so now they are charging half decent epics for 80% off the price for a crappy epic in an attempt to get 80% more money than the other armor packs, plus this epic was only intended for ppl who are new players or those who can't get the heroic armor and believe that $20 could give them more of a chance of an epic, with the heroic being intended for those spending 70-100 gems equaling more than $20 if ppl were that dumb to spend the money to get the gems instead of just simply saving the gems for free.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Lmao at the war scores... I really would like to understand what goes on in peoples minds that they value pixels as such insane amounts of money... guess I'll never lose enough brain cells to understand that 1 tho

Lmao Regretz, I always wondered too, I usually get frustrated at the fact that t10 or t25 is so expensive when it is just pixels, u don't need to spend $500 a weekend for some pixels which would become worthless in 2 months times, btw if ppl go at a rate of $500 a weekend it would equal $26,000, this is for u DK and Master T of DK, lol.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary