WD LTQ - NO rewards with Boosts?!?!?! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WD LTQ - NO rewards with Boosts?!?!?!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They should rename this game to "MODERN BAIT & SWITCH"!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbs View Post
    The point isn't top5/10 whatever,the streak/win awards are the same for everyone if they complete the goals!
    The question being asked is "why not boosts attached like previous win/streak prizes?"
    Why you bring spending Into it I'm not sure,these prizes can also be won by top1000 teams,I'm sure they would benefit lower ranking factions the same if not more.
    Also without the "SPENDERS" you would not be playing this game,so choose where you play but please don't berate people who choose to play/spend differently to you!
    You're correct of course, but what are the chances of a top 1000 team getting anywhere close to finishing these goals; there's a reason why they're top 1000, lol.

Gree would probably claim it's an attempt to control stat inflation and the possibility of top players running into the buffers on their stats (again?). But those problems only exist because of previous short-sighted decisions made in order to suck money out of those same players whilst the game architecture had only limited capacity to cope with it (the same issue that continues to affect the mining rigs at level 14 and above, etc)

Would the game exist without the spenders? Who knows; it certainly won't be the only revenue stream Gree has. I bet they get a fee from Tapjoy to run the free gold offers in game. In any event, this game and the others got along quite happily on a lower level of spending before factions/syndicates/guilds were created to suck money from the concept of player created groups which were in all games - eg, Pirates in MW; Indians, CK and others in Crime City; Royal Knights etc in KA.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 03-16-2015 at 12:03 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    gree make shed loads selling data to google apple and bob at the burger bar and anyone else who wants to know what time u all brushed flushed and gushed. and long after u hv uninstalled their leftovers keep on logging and raking them cash. tapjoy installs leave so much cr.p behind u wld think the dog pound just dumped the weeks poop on ur yard allspyware and 100s of permissions just to try start and keep running for 60 minutes so we can upload your personal data while u think its a slow data push. all these companies are raking it inwhile players work hard to try beat ltqs and just play the game for trash in return.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    All you addicts just keep tapping until further notice!! One day you'll wake up

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    All you addicts just keep tapping until further notice!! One day you'll wake up
    Its hard for me to stop - it really is

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I've inquired about this and I'm waiting for an answer for you. Once I get one, I'll update you all.

I'm sorry for the delay. :-/

Post Count
    Every now and then, sitting on the bus or having a coffee, I drop by the forums for amusement to see the same ole same ole in its endless churn. Calls for boycotts, calls for Gree to fix the endless, mindless litany of errors, bugs, glitches. Having played the game since before factions were in a barely conceived glimmer in Grees revenue statements I've seen (and done) it all over and over again.

Yet the solution is so simple it escapes everyone.

If you don't like the game, finding the frustration of the way Grees relentless pursuit of your dollar gets in the way of your endless pursuit of happiness playing the game, then stop. Just stop. Walk away. There ARE other games out there that give an infinitely better sense of player satisfaction. Your faction mates (that I bet you don't even know their names or what they look like) will survive the 3 minutes it takes to replace you. Move on.

Leave the game to those addicts and one or two misfits that genuinely love it and have a much better life yourself.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein

Don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

Abraham Lincoln

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I've inquired about this and I'm waiting for an answer for you. Once I get one, I'll update you all.

I'm sorry for the delay. :-/
    Thank you very much for the response Relic!

Appreciate the communication

Community Manager
    Post Count
    You're welcome.

I'm still waiting for a response to my inquiry, just FYI.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You're welcome.

Can you look into this issue:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...is-it-possible

I have been trying to get an answer on forums AND in tickets to support staff and have not had a response in either place for almost 10 days. This is a major issue with one of your top 2 money making events, that cost my team a lot of points in the last event. We are fed up with not even getting a response from any support.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I will reply in the post you've linked to since it's off-topic from this thread.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You're welcome.

Any answer Relic? 4 days now since this thread was started.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    Any answer Relic? 4 days now since this thread was started.
    We're working on it now, just got word.

Everyone: Can you please tell me if you're on Android or iOS? That would be VERY helpful!

Thank you!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thank you Relic.
    None of the units that are awarded have boosts either on Android or iOS for the following LTQ

Spanish Incursion (575 Battle Wins)
    Elite Spanish Incursion (2500 Battle Wins)
    Daily Event: Spanish Conquest
    Event: Storming Spain

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Thank YOU for letting me know so promptly that it's effecting both iOS and Android!