WD LTQ - NO rewards with Boosts?!?!?!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WD LTQ - NO rewards with Boosts?!?!?!

Articulate Author
    Post Count

WD LTQ - NO rewards with Boosts?!?!?!

Attention: Relic or Clementine. All of the rewards for WD LTQ are for units without boosts!! Unit rewards are for units less powerful than Apollo Boats!! Is this Gree's intention or are the Boosts coming later?

In top 5 faction, no one has seen a boost anywhere.

Please advise.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It seems no boosts are attached to the wins/streaks daily and overall missions!!
    Can we get clarification on this?
    Offers very little incentive to to try and achieve these goals and would expect more from an "Exciting 7 Day WD event"

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We are not going to get an answer in time. it could be a display glitch where they forgot to include something or they just got lazy again and did not check their work or GREE is just being GREEdy.

Either way, GREE won't fix this so it does not happen again in the future. Another GREE FAILURE or GREE INCOMPETENCE.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You guys just never learn do you?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thescondo View Post
    Attention: Relic or Clementine. All of the rewards for WD LTQ are for units without boosts!! Unit rewards are for units less powerful than Apollo Boats!! Is this Gree's intention or are the Boosts coming later?

In top 5 faction, no one has seen a boost anywhere.

Please advise.
    Geez, a top 5 faction and you're complaining about boosts? You get every unit and boost below you and you still want more? Greedy isn't the word for it.

Why don't you drop down to the top 1000 and see how the other half lives. We don't complain about a boost we're not getting, we're happy with what we get.

I swear, some of you guys at the top are never happy.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Geez, a top 5 faction and you're complaining about boosts? You get every unit and boost below you and you still want more? Greedy isn't the word for it.

Why don't you drop down to the top 1000 and see how the other half lives. We don't complain about a boost we're not getting, we're happy with what we get.

AMEN Brother you hit it spot on! With the money they've spent they could of bought the rights to game already. they nothing more than fools and their money!

Post Count

Do you pay for the game? If the answer is no then, stop think about and if you then understand why this guy is mad. Give yourself a cookie
    Have you loved your llama today?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    Do you pay for the game? If the answer is no then, stop think about and if you then understand why this guy is mad. Give yourself a cookie
    Mister Morals here don't understand that those who pay to play the game expect to get boost for their money and health packs spent. HAD these units had boost, I would be using my health packs to chase them. I'm mad for the top that they don't get boost.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    Whether I do or I don't doesn't matter.

If he's spending and he feels like he's not getting his money's worth, then he can stop spending. Either way, as a top 5 team, he's still getting boosts and stats.

The top has been spoiled and they expect Gree to roll over for them...

Articulate Author
    Post Count

If he's spending and he feels like he's not getting his money's worth, then he can stop spending. Either way, as a top 5 team, he's still getting boosts and stats.

the point I was making is why the sudden change - at least with goals you have the illusion of getting something if your team wins - right now it makes no difference if you win or lose (Insert your Joke) I'm saying that all the match ups mean nothing when all you get is a reward that wont make most peoples army - Also t the final indy WWD Elite: Spanish Incursion 12/12 (2500 wins) in a 1 mil unit with no Boosts - the cash boat is better - Streak teams no longer apply

Master of Musings
    Post Count

I can't understand why any of you are surprised. Those who play Crime City will know that the top three syndicates were awarded energy boosts every war for months. Even if they couldn't complete LTQs for free it did reduce their gold spend for doing so.

Recently Gree took away the modifiers for finishing LTQ and attached them only to speed events for finishing inside 48 hrs to get two stackable units or 72 hrs for one unit. In effect they have taken away the energy mod prizes by making them practically worthless. You should expect nothing less than to get royally screwed if you spend large amounts.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    I can't understand why any of you are surprised. Those who play Crime City will know that the top three syndicates were awarded energy boosts every war for months. Even if they couldn't complete LTQs for free it did reduce their gold spend for doing so.

Recently Gree took away the modifiers for finishing LTQ and attached them only to speed events for finishing inside 48 hrs to get two stackable units or 72 hrs for one unit. In effect they have taken away the energy mod prizes by making them practically worthless. You should expect nothing less than to get royally screwed if you spend large amounts.
    Thats a shame. This is worse than a bait and switch.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post

LOL

This is news?

Sorry, this was known two and a half years ago; and has been increasing rapidly ever month until today.

The sheep are being sheared, monthly!

Last edited by DEWIN NUTTIN; 03-15-2015 at 02:01 PM.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    LOL

This is news?

Sorry, this was known two and a half years ago; and has been increasing rapidly ever month until today.
    Lol, not news, no. One of the most blatant bait 'n (later) switches yet though. Even beats out accomplices and equipment.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The point isn't top5/10 whatever,the streak/win awards are the same for everyone if they complete the goals!
    The question being asked is "why not boosts attached like previous win/streak prizes?"
    Why you bring spending Into it I'm not sure,these prizes can also be won by top1000 teams,I'm sure they would benefit lower ranking factions the same if not more.
    Also without the "SPENDERS" you would not be playing this game,so choose where you play but please don't berate people who choose to play/spend differently to you!
    Hobbsie