New boost buildings?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New boost buildings?

Post Count

Question New boost buildings?

ANY UPDATE ON THE NEW BOOST BUILDINGS BEING FIXED

Wondering if there's been any updates from mods on a fix for the new boost buildings stats not working? Or will this be another new feature removed?

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    During the weekend?
    Get real.

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMGCCPERCY View Post

Wondering if there's been any updates from mods on a fix for the new boost buildings stats not working? Or will this be another new feature removed?
    Boost buildings appear to be fine and working on iOS. Is this a Droid issue?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No, they aren't on iOS. My stat shows 20B def. but if I'm hit my stat isn't nearly that. This is a simple way to check, among others.
    The gauss cannon shows you a boost. It doesn't actually give it to you. It's like a bar serving brown liquid calling it whiskey but it's actually water with crap in it. You might be fooled but you're not receiving what you think you are. And you paid for it. And GREE isn't saying anything specifc except they are aware there is an issue. As far as I can tell. That is code for "meh" *shrug* whatever we got the money up front you can't do anything about it and unless you pay *close* attention you might be fooled by our attempt to lie to you by showing you a stat you don't get." I've heard nothing on an expected fix nor will I pretend to be expecting to, I'm in that stage now. Yes GREE lies. Yes they steal. Yes they are screwing us all over. No they don't care. No they won't do anything except make it worse. I mean, how much evidence can I deny?
    I am at almost one month without buying a single gold 2.99$ / 40% off. Nothing. And I'm cutting my game time. I'm playing bloody clash of clans, at least supercell isn't pissing in my ear and telling me it's raining.
    Gil
    Last edited by Gileas; 03-14-2015 at 10:54 AM.
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CTRC(SW) UMBRA View Post
    Boost buildings appear to be fine and working on iOS. Is this a Droid issue?
    The boosts shows it is working when you look at your stats, but it reality, it does not actually work when you get attacked or raided.

I had a friend attack me and my defense drops significantly. I do not think this problem with with a GREE Display Glitch but with a GREE Math stupidity.

I estimate it will take them at least 2 WD cycles to even address this or even acknowledge it is a problem.

If someone from GREE has responded that they know about this issue, please post the link here.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    As has been said in another thread. If Gree took gold from your account when you bought the building then it worked as Gree intended it too.

Sheesh. If you expect more than this, then file this away with all the Alliance Boost units. They work the same use gold to earn and then 0% boost!

Just buy another vault. I did today. Did you?

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rolinz View Post
    The boosts shows it is working when you look at your stats, but it reality, it does not actually work when you get attacked or raided.

I had a friend attack me and my defense drops significantly. I do not think this problem with with a GREE Display Glitch but with a GREE Math stupidity.

I estimate it will take them at least 2 WD cycles to even address this or even acknowledge it is a problem.

If someone from GREE has responded that they know about this issue, please post the link here.
    I see that now Rolinz. Stats are not true (What the User sees Verses What the opponent sees). I submitted a ticket.

Post Count
    Sent about 3 tickets too gree and more until they finally reply with more than a "were are working on a fix" might be waiting a long time lol as i used video gold to buy these buildings and it was a waste, I bought myself a vault of gold which google is refunding, as compensation an then some

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I stopped sending tickets to Gree a year ago.
    I got the same result, whether I sent a ticket or not.
    I am sure Gree knows much more than I know about their game anyway.
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREE must laugh their @sses off about the crap they get away with every day! At least actual heroine dealers sell a product that works!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This was the response I got from Gree about the boost building ��
    Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Modern War Support.

Here's how your alliance attack/defense stats are calculated: for every level of your character, you can bring 5 Allies to battle (up to the cap of 500). For each of those Allies, you can bring 6 of your units to battle. The attack and defense on these units is what determines your attack/defense stats, and the game will pick the best available units when doing the calculation. If you have more units than this cap, only the best will be applied towards your stats.

In order to increase your attack, you much purchase items with a higher stat than items you already have. In example, if you have a unit with 8 attack, to see an increase of 1 point, you would have to purchase another unit with 9 attack. As units are consumable and have a casualty rate, you will see your attack and defense scores fluctuate. I apologize for any confusion on the matter.

If you need further assistance with the game, please let me know.

Regards,

Ray

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It is definitely NOT working... I got attacked by a guy with 50M less attack than what my defence showed...

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree does not care about fixing the game just to push new things that don't work

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    We should start calling this game "MODERN BAIT & SWITCH".

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TMGCCPERCY View Post

Thus is a must for every member if they wanna see there real stats. Get someone out of your faction with android to take a snap shot of all ios accounts. And look at the difference between what ios users think there defense is and what it really is. Android users see correct stats . Lets See how many ppl get cranky on ios for spending money for it to do nothing .