Is this game winding down?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this game winding down?

Is this game winding down?

Is Gree winding down this game? It looks to be the case.

Post Count
    GREE is not winding the game down.

But, it definitly feels like it here on the forum.
    The KA forum used to be much more helpful & encouraging.
    Ha, back in the day, we did have a lot of fun here!

Instead of using the forum, players have more fun discussing strategies in 3rd party chat apps.
    Now, it's mostly used notify the developers about game problems, and that's not fun.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maree Penhall View Post
    Is Gree winding down this game? It looks to be the case.
    probably the 159th utterance of this question... and yet, the game still exists.

Post Count
    Wait. Maybe it is winding down a bit...

Waffleking joined the CC team yesterday.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

I would not be surprised if waffleking moved out of KA because he could not recover his lost credibility after his unjustifiable assertions that 1) guilds were finishing RB in a few hours and 2) players would be able to dominate EB after the new calcs were implemented. he has not responded to repeated requests to clarify.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Waffleking decided to joint Bergerking instead.
    NO MORE FUN !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    maybe waffleking moving on means we will get someone in his place who has an actual strategy for the games long term direction rather than sending it down numerous dead end paths (Crafting anyone ???) ......
    LMAO what am I thinking this is GREE .....

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by grantsmith1 View Post
    maybe waffleking moving on means we will get someone in his place who has an actual strategy for the games long term direction rather than sending it down numerous dead end paths (Crafting anyone ???) ......
    LMAO what am I thinking this is GREE .....
    As mentioned by WaffleKing himself, he is leading Street Assault and Frontline, so you will see him around all of the games, but especially CC and MW (he will still pop into KA once in awhile I am sure).

Additionally, please refrain from insulting others, whether it be your fellow community members, or the Developers.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post

Hello Vile

I am now working on all three games that is correct but I have not left the KA community =) I am still here surfing the forums on a daily basis!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Vile

I am now working on all three games that is correct but I have not left the KA community =) I am still here surfing the forums on a daily basis!
    And still responding to posts on a bi-weekly basis.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by E-I View Post
    And still responding to posts on a bi-weekly basis.
    He's a Developer - he's not supposed to post on the forums daily. He visits so he can assess everyone's feedback. If he were posting, he wouldn't have time to focus on working on our games.

Clem and I are here to post to the forums.

So back on-topic - the game is NOT winding down whatsoever.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    He's a Developer - he's not supposed to post on the forums daily. He visits so he can assess everyone's feedback. If he were posting, he wouldn't have time to focus on working on our games.

Clem and I are here to post to the forums.

So back on-topic - the game is NOT winding down whatsoever.
    Relic,

It'd be nice to get some feedback from you and Clem about our feedback more frequently than we do (which seems to be next to never at the moment). It would encourage people to potentially voice themselves here more, as most of us feel it is a futile endeavor now, and so many have just stopped. Thus, it gives to the illusion that things are winding down as the players simply do not care anymore about voicing feedback that seems to go ignored.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Relic,

It'd be nice to get some feedback from you and Clem about our feedback more frequently than we do (which seems to be next to never at the moment). It would encourage people to potentially voice themselves here more, as most of us feel it is a futile endeavor now, and so many have just stopped. Thus, it gives to the illusion that things are winding down as the players simply do not care anymore about voicing feedback that seems to go ignored.
    All we can really do is let you know that we've passed feedback along to the developers, and in our Feedback posts we mention that it's for feedback and not discussion - just so you're aware. If we have any responses to your feedback we'll post it.

As far as bugs/issues go, often the first time a bug is noticed it will be posted by a player here on the forum. In those cases, we often let you know that the team has been made aware of the problem and it's being looked into. Whenever we have updates, ETA's, etc, we post them.

I'll be sure to mention to the teams again that getting responses from your feedback regularly to post is an excellent idea that a forum member suggested previously.

Post Count
    All we can really do is let you know that we've passed feedback along to the developers, and in our Feedback posts we mention that it's for feedback and not discussion - just so you're aware. If we have any responses to your feedback we'll post it.
    So what you're saying is that we can't expect much from you, either, just as we can't expect much from the devs.

That's cool.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

As far as bugs/issues go, often the first time a bug is noticed it will be posted by a player here on the forum. In those cases, we often let you know that the team has been made aware of the problem and it's being looked into. Whenever we have updates, ETA's, etc, we post them.

I'll be sure to mention to the teams again that getting responses from your feedback regularly to post is an excellent idea that a forum member suggested previously.
    I think you don't need to have a master degree in rocket science to see that the fact that this topic has more response than any other topic in forums from community managers and developers is simply frustrating to your end-users.

You may pass all the wishes from us to developers that you want but still it changes nothing for us. We are always behind and get no information whatsoever.

Also the response that for developers to reply here from time to time with info is to timeconsuming is utter bull****. It takes less than 5min to simply state what they are changing, working on or trying to create once a week. If they don't have time for that they need to follow a course of time managment...