If you want my money your gonna have to let me log in!!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you want my money your gonna have to let me log in!!

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

If you want my money your gonna have to let me log in!!

I have been locked out of the game on 10 accounts all day. (Yes i know 10 accounts is insane). I spend money on the game, but i can't if i am not able to log in!! I submited a ticket already. No response as usual.. Ticket number #2310052 if an admin could pretty, pretty, please look at it for me i would be greatful. Thank you
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Post Count
    You and 10,000 other people

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    I have been locked out of the game on 10 accounts all day. (Yes i know 10 accounts is insane). I spend money on the game, but i can't if i am not able to log in!! I submited a ticket already. No response as usual.. Ticket number #2310052 if an admin could pretty, pretty, please look at it for me i would be greatful. Thank you

Wow! 10 accounts and spending money? You need an intervention, followed by rehab! Seriously!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Wow! 10 accounts and spending money? You need an intervention, followed by rehab! Seriously!
    10 accounts does sound insane but I do not fault people who has the disposable income to spend their money as they wish.

Sounds like a good reason to contact the appropriate App store to get some kind of compensation.

I suggest you submit the tickets you submitted to GREEdy and explain their lack of response after so many days and their unwillingness to work with you to resolve the problem.

I hope you get the results that you are looking for.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Some people are too far gone and beyond help unfortunately.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    LOL... I know
    Slaps Fighters Team
    964-213-663
    https://groupme.com/join_group/64969741/tBCXBEM3

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Why not 60 accounts? Then you can fill out a facation and not depend on others who for some reason are not dedicated and quit playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Buck Slayer View Post
    Nope 29 accounts spread across IOS and Android is..... And no I play for free on all of them. WD was fun, never did get the two factions to battle eachother and did try a double war using both which was insane. But with linking in the crapper I've only done a single test battle the said screw it. Now with missions gone and devices locked out I've gone back to growing my gardens in Fairyland.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Nope 29 accounts spread across IOS and Android is..... And no I play for free on all of them. WD was fun, never did get the two factions to battle eachother and did try a double war using both which was insane. But with linking in the crapper I've only done a single test battle the said screw it. Now with missions gone and devices locked out I've gone back to growing my gardens in Fairyland.
    Please tell me that is a made up story! If true, I have lost all hope for humanity!

Post Count
    Please tell me that is a made up story! If true, I have lost all hope for humanity!
    Nope, when I was REG and CAI I had multiple devices but only 10-11. I put together two fourteen player factions for the previous 3 WDs and for this one had a 14 and a 17 player pair. Hmmm wait a sec 14 + 17 = 31 oh right we had some extra devices floating around so I put together a couple of new players. Hmmm maybe there is a limit to the number of accounts that can be linked....
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by EZfodder View Post
    Why not 60 accounts? Then you can fill out a facation and not depend on others who for some reason are not dedicated and quit playing
    You could never single handedly run a 60 player faction through linking. It takes me about 20 minutes to run through 14 linked accounts on a quad core droid tablet. About 30 minutes on IOS when it was working but now forget it I could barely get through 14 players on IOS in an hour with the slow log ins and locked out accounts.
    Modern War
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Level 33+

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    You could never single handedly run a 60 player faction through linking. It takes me about 20 minutes to run through 14 linked accounts on a quad core droid tablet. About 30 minutes on IOS when it was working but now forget it I could barely get through 14 players on IOS in an hour with the slow log ins and locked out accounts.
    You are the perfect candidate to start the AMWA rehabilitation program - Addicted Modern War Anonomous

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This gets my vote for thread title of the month.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    People locked out of this war are the lucky ones

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    One monkey don't stop this show.
    troops of monkeys still be tappin their digits off, yo
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "