Stop the WD event

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stop the WD event

Post Count

Stop the WD event

I know everyone who officially works this forum has gone home for their restful weekend during the game's only flagship trophy event, so I know this is entirely rhetorical - but I'm putting it out there anyway.

Since getting locked out several hours ago, at least 5 more people on my team have since had the same issue hit them as well. The team has no accessible leader acct - therefore has nobody to build walls, nobody to progress and unlock the new daily "Awaiting Orders" goals, nobody to switch up the DL etc etc etc.

About 48 hours ago one member got locked out. Then today another. Then me on my accts. Then another... and another... and another... and, as of now, 10 of the 60 accts in our faction are inaccessable due to the "Cannot Connect To Server" screen of death - which dooms the player to being unable to play. Yes, we are sending tickets. No, we are not getting any response at all.

And I know several other teams are in similar situations.

People have asked for this over and over - how about you just stop all events for a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, whatever it takes, until you get the broken things fixed? The leaderboard is trash if half the players can't play, and the prizes don't end up going where they should, and stats are STILL broken anyway, so we shouldn't even be having any PvP leaderboard events of any kind in the first place until that is fixed.

I may be knocking at dewin nuttin soon if I can even get back into my games.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    O
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    I know everyone who officially works this forum has gone home for their restful weekend during the game's only flagship trophy event, so I know this is entirely rhetorical - but I'm putting it out there anyway.

Since getting locked out several hours ago, at least 5 more people on my team have since had the same issue hit them as well. The team has no accessible leader acct - therefore has nobody to build walls, nobody to progress and unlock the new daily "Awaiting Orders" goals, nobody to switch up the DL etc etc etc.

About 48 hours ago one member got locked out. Then today another. Then me on my accts. Then another... and another... and another... and, as of now, 10 of the 60 accts in our faction are inaccessable due to the "Cannot Connect To Server" screen of death - which dooms the player to being unable to play. Yes, we are sending tickets. No, we are not getting any response at all.

People have asked for this over and over - how about you just stop all events for a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, whatever it takes, until you get the broken things fixed? The leaderboard is trash if half the players can't play, and the prizes don't end up going where they should, and stats are STILL broken anyway, so we shouldn't even be having any PvP leaderboard events of any kind in the first place until that is fixed.

Think of it Kefa as more Divine Intervention to help you stop wasting good money and family time on this Crock of Sh it game..Ahmen.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Probably just you and couples, with the never ending whining, the WD looks great, points are going up faster and higher, with higher participation and gold spending, the results shows and proved players wanted the 7 days WD, Gree should make 7 days WD as fixed part of the cycle ☠.........moo™������

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by iamnasty View Post
    Probably just you and couples, with the never ending whining, the WD looks great, points are going up faster and higher, with higher participation and gold spending, the results shows and proved players wanted the 7 days WD, Gree should make 7 days WD as fixed part of the cycle ☠.........moo™������
    stir the pot much??.. oh I am sorry forgot who I am talking to.. you OWN the pot so I am sure you stir it often.. but more to the point if you aren't having any of these issues congrats .. I am pretty sure your not otherwise you would be(as you have in past) one of the biggest whiners. But too many players ARE having these issues and more these last two weeks gree has had more issues glitches and screw ups then ever before.. it is suppose to be getting better not worse and if people (forums readers and players) don't speak up gree may actually think(they can think cant they?? seriously not so sure they can) that everything is fine. YOu are correct it sucks to see all the whinning but if you or gree want to stop the whinning how about fixing the game?? quit releaseing more broke flawed glitched worthless events til you fix they events your already running.. and when you post we are aware and working on it how about some details like do you even know were to look? has it been narrowed down at all? and what is the general eta on when a fix SHOULD be in place.... gree says they are working on cs and they are responding faster on some issues but still not giving any real answers just the typical run around we are aware and working to resolve it.. and when you post something has been resolved it might help it the issue has actually been resolved.. just saying

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The only response you will get is a lock on this thread with a message "your issue has been resolved"
    Which translates to "all your tickets have been closed"
    And of course you will receive no compensation.

Are you serious about taking the game offline?
    The addicts will go cold-turkey and will never return. Not gonna happen.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    same problem here, 3 accounts unable to log in.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sounds like the lockouts we had this past winter. Those went on for over a month, with little to no word from gree the entire time. For some reason they seem determined to put out new data moments before wd, and each time they screw it up. It's not a matter of if there will be a glitch, but just how bad will it be. With the new goals having to be unlocked by leaders, and I'm sure kefa isn't the only leader who has been locked out, many teams will be in the same position. Based on history, either live with it, or don't. Sad to have to say that, but sometimes the truth hurts. Despite words to the opposite, gree cares little for the players who their glitches affect. Actions speak louder then I'd say words, but we get very little of those either. We get mad and upset, and that's pretty much where it ends, unless there's a huge push by the majority of the community to do something. Most of the time that's too divided for that to happen

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    The other significant issues seems to be disappearing missions after nearing completion, and wilding horrible matchups. I've seen lower level teams getting matched with much higher than normal teams, and higher teams matched against teams they should never see. When there's no one that anyone on your team can hit in your matchup, that's a problem, when your highest wd points is in the one hundred range, that's a problem. I have an idea gree. Stop fixing or adding things.

Post Count
    Posted elsewhere. Are those that jumped levels experiencing more of these issues? If so it most likely is something gree is using to scan accounts on log in.

Hmm so what's up guys? Did gree find the problem causing this mess?

Ok here is my current speculation on what is going bad. At first I thought it was Game Centre or someone putting back some bad code from 4.5.x but after some testing I am beginning to suspect the database scan on login that was installed to catch the cheaters snagging those units that they were not supposed to have. Why do I suspect this?

It has to do with annomolies showing up when doing missions, and then missions not showing up after completing a level. Btw for a brief time I was able to unblock the missions not showing up by doing others in the list such as clearing a level. However this is also now broken.

In any event it feels like this could be one issue. Also linking is broken. If I log out of my primary account and then to a secondary then try to go back everything is locked out. Consistantly. Now this could be connected to the above in that the database is getting for lack of a better term confused er well corrupted and this is invoking the cheater finder to toss a lockout.

In any event the game as it is appears to be pretty much unplayable at this point though I am somewhat curious as to how SUPu is able to continue on or are they all on android? Is this because they have some inside information allowing them to get overcome these fresh problems or are they just really lucky... Hmmmm

The other problem is that the database cannot handle all of the different events/missions taking place simultaneously something the players have repeatedly complained about but dutifully ignored. Perhaps this is just pointing out that the base game engine has had enough...

Granted at this point for some/many due to the unreliability of linking or just even logging in it seems that participating or being able to participate in WD is a crap shoot and therefore not worth declaring only to find out that you are screwed.

One last thought on linking, one of the reasons for creating this was to provide a work around for players that had accounts on old IOS and Android devices that will eventually be orphaned as the operating systems evolve. On IOS that is likely anyone not supporting IOS 8 or newer....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post

your asking the wrong people!!! GREE will never stop releasing new BUGGED events and updates.. Instead WE the gamers should stop playing until its fixed!!! GREE will have to make an effort if everyone stops playing completely

Post Count
    I'm guessing that if they themselves lock out their customers it would serve the same outcome.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    every dollar anyone spends on this game is one less reason for gree to care. stop spending money and urge others to stop if you want anything accomplished.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Seems you all have learned nothing from your previous experiences with the game and Gree...Lmao
    Good Luck, you all should wise up and get over it and except it for what it is a big joke on you!

Banned
    Post Count
    As long as the top teams keep spending the ridiculous amounts they do this game will never be fixed. If these teams went gold free that would wake them up without their whales they would have nothing. It is laughable to see the top teams still putting up those points on a game that has been for awhile broken, and not worth a dime of money. Gree looks at those who spend huge amounts and laugh all the way to the bank.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    TLTR no point wasting time even for any discussion, the WD results show the truth and actual facts, Gree, ignore the minority whiners and pls continue with the 7 days WD, THE PEOPLE LOVE IT ☠.........moo™������