Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Dust92, its your drop rate! Yesterday I did 33 runs straight on fairie forest and i didnt even get 1! Thats 0:33 ratio, that is some really messed up crap for a 7 day event. I have done 15 more runs on fairie forest and got 1! 1/48 is completely ridiculous. Just because you are lucky doesnt mean everybody is! You may be crafting the normal version and I bet my guildmate has been playing more than you on this heroic mode. He is desperate for the +, wasted 300 gems and 200 potions, and waking up at 3 and 6 to do runs, and he is only got 5 starcrystals! Now tell me how is that fair! 300 gems is around $30, and if you tell me that is not a rippoff then I dont know what you think is a rippoff.

Left 16 fragment before i get the plus version. KOD completed. But still i seriously think 7 days is too short. People do have life/work. Make it 10-12 days , at least it fall under 2 weekends. You will make heroic more enjoyable and the plus version still hard to get, only for those that is active/strong.

@CanTouchDis :No , lol , I believe that I'm still playing hard on this Heroic Mode , and that's how I deal with the terrible drop rate . I usually need 2 knights to clear a stage ( not including KOD ) , and my knights recovery every abt 2.5 hours . I usually need to clear 5 or 6 stages to lvl up . If you can estimate , I can clear about 72 stages everyday . In fact , I just do abt 60 , lol , because I have live , too . But abt 15 to 30 mins every 2 or 3 hours really doesn't take much time . Of course I need some help from friends for hard stages , to ensure that I don't use more than 2 knights each turn . I believe not only me , but many ppl do the same and can make it in time , too
    and , yes , 1:48 is really ridiculous . you should blame on ur luck , not on anyone else , buddy

@CantTouchDis, 300 isn't $30, u can always get free gens, I have about 250 for free so 300 isn't $30 so in some ways it is fair for ur guildmate who is probably f2p, maybe even lying bout some details, lol.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

That is if you watch videos, I dont know if he does and Im not going to ask, he may be lying in some details but the point is that heroic mode isnt a free epic anymore.

Be nice if we could watch videos for free gems! Haven't had it on IOS for nearly a month now.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

I think they should go back to how all the other bosses work, so you need a powerattack to get the part (in this case the crystal). That way it is more predictable and less chance-based. Now it all depends too much on luck, I ran the dark prince on heroic 8 times now and only got 1 part. Other people in my guild ran it 10 times to get all the 8 parts.

You're right ... but then, many players don't have strong enough armor to have the time to hit with a power attack at the end, then it would be unfair to them.
    I can get why they kept that open and used chance instead.

However, according to my stats, for this event they must have further reduced the chance factor, and on top of that, the further cut in available time is just ridiculous and a slap into the faces of their customers who want to PLAY A GAME (not a pseudo job that requires your attention 24 hours a day). As mentioned, I have some of the best armor a player can get, am probably the most thorough and sleepless grinder in my guild, and still was way behind the shards I got at the last events when it took me 13-15 days to get all of them. To be serious, I can engage myself for a game a lot, but if it's so far out of reach for someone like me who has a job to attend to and a relationship as well, I give up on it, don't enjoy it anymore and certainly won't spend any money for it either.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwing View Post
    I think they should go back to how all the other bosses work, so you need a powerattack to get the part (in this case the crystal). That way it is more predictable and less chance-based. Now it all depends too much on luck, I ran the dark prince on heroic 8 times now and only got 1 part. Other people in my guild ran it 10 times to get all the 8 parts.
    Well, how adventure bosses work is that if you power attack them, you get the main drop or a lesser drop at random. Veterans still know that randomness from farming for their Dark Prince+, Swamp Shaman+ and Infernal+ and maybe Roc+, newer people will never have cared about adventure mode drop randomness, so only got exposed to it through Heroic mode...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

rookey1 , if many ppl don't have strong enough armors to hit , then they should focus on getting them before trying to get Heroic epic . It's the hardest mode , not the easiest mode of the game . If you want to give the Heroic epic to everyone , from a lvl 50 with just a few EB or EB+ , to a lvl 300+ with good fusible epics , then I believe that's what you should really call unfair . I believe the lvl300+ one had spent much more time on this game , and that's how they get enough good armors to finish the Heroic Mode
    btw , I believe that PA doesn't make any changes to the drop rate , At least , it doesn't work to me .
    Last edited by dust92; 03-16-2015 at 10:00 AM.

If heroic armor would truly be on epic level, I'd agree with you. But it is inferior to latest epics as we saw so far, so EB+ owners should really have a good chance to achieve it with some (reasonable) effort. Then it is what it - as I like to think - once was intended to be: a game feature that motivates players to spend more time with the game, love it, spread the word, and most will also spend some gems on it at some points as it is called an 'epic'.

And existing, real epic owners (of course I'm not talking of Moontide ) should be able to achieve the plus version with reasonable effort.

Everything else, like having to do several 24 hour sessions or heavy gemming, is clearly turning this nice feature of the game into a turn-off for most.
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-16-2015 at 03:52 PM.