Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Heroic Mode, guild wars

GREE once again you prove all you care is about the money,and all you do is to get richer and not to improve your game. Lets start with heroic mode, the only event or the only thing that you actually added in 1 year that is fun is ruined! This is what kept me playing after reaching that level 200! This is what keeps veterns playing, what keeps new people want to play. Now you decide to make it pay to get an epic or play 24/7. The only way I see to get epics without paying is to get lucky with fusion! You take like a month to release this 7 day pay to win event? Come on GREE that is just stupid.
    Guild wars, who is excited for new and better rewards, everybody is! But what you are doing is instead of spending $500 for t1 now you have to spend $1000, yay more money for us!
    You have really done it GREE, you have finally proved which side you are, the greedy or the fun game, and you chose the greedy, maybe thats why your name is GREE, you just misspeled it and forgot the D for GREED. Enjoy the money but you dont deserve it.

You have to think that there were no events like this not too long ago. All we had to look forward to was weekends of either Wars or Fusion Boosts. With Raids, we can now get more and better items for participating (which I think is better than wars).

Don't forget there is also Necklaces/Rings and the shining moment for junk items, Smelting event.

I understand your frustration with the 7 days only for Epic Mono armor (1st time it is so short), but for some lower levels even getting the regular version was difficult within 30 days. I never got the + version of the epics and I tried my hardest to get there.

I know but pretty soon this is going to be like fighting the epic boss and this is what Heroic Mode currently feels like with the 7 days but that is not all, it is also at least 7 times harder because of the amount of runs needed, plus making the player base happy and updating the game to our liking is what a game should do or why bother paying $500 if we can play another game and feel more money with that amount too. If GREE thinks making the game satisfy us is such a hassle why dont they just shut down the game completely. Plus $500 for pixels, thats right they are just pixels and GREE is treating it like we are paying for solid gold so the complaint from CantTouchDis is just and Legalious u shouldnt defend GREE on this.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

If GREE thinks making the game satisfy us is such a hassle why dont they just shut down the game completely.
    I think you need to ask yourself if it's only to appease you or the community as a whole. Right now from what I've seen on the forums, there's an almost even amount of players who don't really care about Heroic mode and those who think it's a massive waste of time and planned poorly.

What GREE can't do is appease everyone, they can only try to make adjustments as much as necessary so that the game improves at an even pace. On the one hand they could make Heroic easy and saturate the game with tons of players who now have epics and epic+ which isn't that bad, but will effect how people are progressing/playing the game or they just may not care about Heroic mode like everyone on the forums has been saying. I'm not defending them but they are probably testing the waters to see how the shortening of the event time effects the event as a whole.

True Gree is charging you for pixels, that's not a lie but look at it this way, no one is asking you to pay any of the costs in-game in order to play. Any purchase you make is out of your own free will. GREE isn't forcing you to participate either, if you're unsatisfied with the game then show them, by not playing or paying. Taking to the forums every other second and complaining about a mode and calling them GREEdy is not a way to get things fixed. Write up a petition, form something like the 11+ movement or do something constructive. I'm pretty sure GREE would respond to something along the lines of that but at the moment their probably busy trying to work on other things besides one specific type of event.

But legalious you see, you may have not gotten the + version but you got an epic! And that will help you on future heroic modes. Necklaces and rings, another way of getting more money, especially whenever you open 52 limited time chests and got 30 super rare rings or necklaces, they have finally fixed that at least. And about raids, that was a great update, you are right it makes the game better but at the same time you cant get an epic without paying, but atleast it improved the game.
    Raids and rings and necklaces and heroic mode in 1 year is very sad, there isnt much growth a now they have ruined guild wars and heroic mode.

Sylus but if you dont pay you cant get better at all unless you have luck with fusions.
    Heroic mode— pay for epic
    Guild wars— pay for epic
    Raids—pay for epic
    So the only way to get epics, to get better is to be lucky with fusions.

Or u can save gems which is what I am currently doing for free for a future run, currently I have have 250 gems from just 2 weeks of saving so maybe hope is not all lost but I am speaking about the community not myself, I dont care about the changes just ppl are complaining and I want to speak up about it.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Heroic mode as I understand it could be an event that keeps the veterans who have mastered the DP stage and start to get boring with the EB runs IN THE GAME. To keep them in the game to participate in wars (bringing in tons of money), to make them engage themselves in guilds, spend money in raids etc. etc. Every player who uninstalls the game because he feels he has 'completed' it and/or can't achieve anything with reasonable effort anymore is in fact a lost customer (if even only a potential one because he is a so-called 'free' player, as even most 'free' players spend at some point)

To make heroic mode 'work', logically,

a) EB+ holders should be able to achieve a Heroic standard version with some effort
    b) holders of epic armors should be able to achieve the Heroic plus with some effort
    c) holders of new epic armors should be able to achieve Heroic plus easily ... as heroic armor is inferior to latest chest epics anyway.

It's as simple as that. The 3-week duration was on the borderline for many already, 14 days would be the absolute minimum required to avoid frustrating at least 2/3 of the user base. Gree has done it again - and pissed everyone off. Big time. Who is in charge there? It makes absolutely no sense to run down and destroy a once highly successful and popular game like that.
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-13-2015 at 05:40 PM.

When it was first announced that it was only 7 days I openly admit I thought that was a bad idea. But playing it the last couple of days, I think 7 days is fine. Perhaps 10 days would be good/better, but no more than that. The drop rate could be better, I'm currently getting a shard 27% of the time. As it stands I have spent about 30 gems and over 100 potions. At my current pace I'll be cutting it close on whether or not the + version will be crafted in time. If the drop rate improves to 35-40% I'll make it with time to spare. My biggest issue is, as others have said, it's discouraging to hit and hit and hit and come up empty.

I have seen several people throughout the multiple threads discussing this mention that this is supposed to be a free mode that is intended to allow newer players to get stronger. Where was this said by Gree? I don't recall any mention of this by anyone other than angry players. If you're assuming this based on the previous Heroic Mode events, one simply has to look at the history of the game to know that everything in this game is fluid and is subject to change at any time. Everything about this game is different than when I first started playing.

To those of you genuinely angered, I understand it. I've had my fair share of times where I've been right there with you. But look at what you post when you come here and rant. "Gree has lost a customer," "Thanks for ruining the game," "I quit," etc. Gree isn't going to take that seriously. It's predominantly the same players saying it this time that said it last time. And the time before that. You didn't quit then and you're not going to quit now. Read SylusBlack's post, it was very thoughtful. If you want to send a message that will be heard, follow through and actually quit. Or form a group with realistic ideas to realistic problems. Telling developers to ignore their bosses and focus on appeasing you personally isn't realistic.
    Last edited by Viesczy; 03-13-2015 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Typo correction

while you guys waste time complaining , ppl are farming . At least 3 members in my guild are crafting the regular , including me , lol
    I believe that 7-day Heroic Mode is a challenge ( quite hard , of course ) , but getting enough fragments for the regular is not hard . if you have a good plan , and enough time to play each day , you can get the plus in time , too
    if you don't have time to play , then use some gems . you can't ask for everything , guys . KnD had nice changes recently , and Heroic mode is surely a big chance to have free epic plus .
    yes , chance to who deserve it . Since ppl need tons of gems for the top run in guild war , raid war and arena , you should consider how easier to get an epic plus from HEroic mode

I know but u guys are getting monos right? Not worth it unless it is 7 days for dual bro.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

@dust probably unwillingly, you confirm the problem. Either your guild is a weak one, or one with few members or ... you proved my point. Because otherwise (like if your guild consists of 30+ players of which at least 3-8 have nicer epics), by far the majority in your guild just can't make it up to the plus version despite having the good armor. By destroying Heroic mode as it is, most players are cut out, constantly frustrated and most don't face any chance to even craft only a standard version because by far the majority of people are not living in an ivory tower having time all day to play or simply being on the lucky side of chance, achieving drop rates of 1:3 as patronizing buddy @Viesczy above. I already gave up on Heroic mode this time and didn't apply full pressure today, but out of another ~20 runs through stages I ended up with breathtaking 3 shards after a day's 'work' (not play which I think I recall K&D was once supposed to be?). This is insane and does nothing else than piss 90% of the players qualifying to 'try' Heroic mode off.

Also, let's not forget that we know now that Heroic mode actually only gives armor that is inferior even to chest armor. So it should really be fun, entertaining, and realistic to achieve a goal that fits one's personal armor equipment so that as many of us are playing it and certainly enough players would even spend gems for convenience - as it always is and has been. Instead of that, just look around what's going on.
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-13-2015 at 08:12 PM.

@ roookey , what is ur problem ? you just want to make the plus easier to get , but you don't even care if that's a reasonable request or not . i have a good guild , and some of them just don't like to waste time farming to get a mono epic , that's all . btw , we have more than 3 days left , and if you can't make it in time , it's not Gree's fault , 3 shards a day is a very slow speed if you are lvl 100+ and have some good armors .. excuse me , but maybe you are just too weak ?
    In my opinion , 7 day is more than enough to get the regular . and the plus ? the plus MUST be rare , and hard to get . That's how makes its value
    I have about 45 fragments left to get the plus , and I believe I can make it in time without gemming .
    If you don't have the spirit ( lol ) , then you will never get it . Instead of asking to make the game easier , why don't you just play some easier games ?
    and yes , Heroic mode actually only gives armor that is inferior even to chest armor . because they are free , buddy . But I still believe that it's easier to get the Heroic epic , than a good epic from chests , which totally depends on your luck . unfortunately , luck is something most of ppl don't have , lol
    Last edited by dust92; 03-13-2015 at 11:34 PM.

again, just for you, because it seems to be so hard to understand for some: my DROP RATE , the *D*R*O*P*R*A*T*E* is less than 5:1, yesterday 6:1.

So all your patronizing yada-yada is unfounded. I already have spirit armor better than this Heroic and (also: again,) my other armor is at similar levels, so it should actually be very EASY for me to get this B-class epic armor (which Heroics in fact are) in time. And just as with the first one, you also didn't grasp what I was trying to outline in the 2nd paragraph either.
    Last edited by roookey1; 03-14-2015 at 02:53 AM.

finally you said it yourself . Your drop rate , not mine , lol . I guess you have bad luck , and that's all .