Street Assault: Shamrock Showdown - 3/17/15! - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Street Assault: Shamrock Showdown - 3/17/15!

Post Count
    You should maybe lower your expectations.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Just a reminder to keep all comments constructive and respectful.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Nighteg

My apologies, I am new to the CC forums. I will go over that thread and see what we can do to bring player feedback into the development of Street Assault.
    Welcome.. don't be like every other mod on this forum and disappear after a week, and occasionally show up to lock threads and make empty promises to just annoy people further
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Unlock syndicates so we can join if we are out when it starts like it was 2 sa wars ago.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Will deploy regeneration time still be the same? I feel like it should be sped up to counterbalance the 24-hour duration of the event.

Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Hey Kitty

We have added new goals that will reset at the beginning of each new war. These goals will update during the "war" and you have a chance of earning the prizes for each goal you complete every time you fight in a war. These were added because some players had complained about not having enough to do during the wars. We will be making more changes to Street Assault in the future to try and deliver and even better play experience. We would also love to hear your feedback on what players really want to see add to Street Assault.
    I would love to know who the players are who requested more to do...or is it like the other phantom player requests we hear about but never see any evidence of?

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    Just a reminder to keep all comments constructive and respectful.
    Really!!! As usual u tell us nothing but expect us to remain positive and constructive......silly us

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_TheHorror View Post
    Will deploy regeneration time still be the same? I feel like it should be sped up to counterbalance the 24-hour duration of the event.
    Damn three posts in a row....but you know if you ask gree for something that will help players...they usually do the opposite ...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Heapsofblue View Post
    I would love to know who the players are who requested more to do...or is it like the other phantom player requests we hear about but never see any evidence of?
    It's probably gold dumping crybabies who finish Indy goal in first battle and syndicate goal in nine battles then complain on the forum of nothing left to do.

Gree see this and sense new revenue stream. It matters not that the other 99% get pooped on from a great height so long as the ones who judge their self-worth in terms of cash are happy. Lol.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 03-14-2015 at 01:41 AM.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Another lame attempt to suck more money out of the community. Yay

Post Count
    First of all... Welcome to the CC Forum, Waffleking!

Hey Kitty

We have added new goals that will reset at the beginning of each new war. These goals will update during the "war" and you have a chance of earning the prizes for each goal you complete every time you fight in a war. These were added because some players had complained about not having enough to do during the wars. We will be making more changes to Street Assault in the future to try and deliver and even better play experience. We would also love to hear your feedback on what players really want to see add to Street Assault.
    This sounds just like what you claimed in KA about teams finishing RB within "hours" so GREE upped the boss health. Total Bologna.

"Some players complained"? Yet no player has ever complained here, on the forum in the history of SA, that they didn't have enough to do in SA. I call total BS... sorry, but it's BS.

Hello Nighteg

My apologies, I am new to the CC forums. I will go over that thread and see what we can do to bring player feedback into the development of Street Assault.
    Again, welcome to the CC Forum, but we have given TONS of feedback for your team about SA.
    All feedback has been "archived" and ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Is this a joke? An entire feedback thread that's been ignored by you for months.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Welcome.. don't be like every other mod on this forum and disappear after a week, and occasionally show up to lock threads and make empty promises to just annoy people further
    Evan, pay attention. Waffleking is part of the "development team," not a forum mod.

Quote Originally Posted by Heapsofblue View Post
    I'd love to know, too.

Players wanting more to do during the forever-long regen time? Maybe, but then your team totally misunderstood the feedback.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 03-14-2015 at 12:50 PM.

Post Count
    Thank you for your constructive comments

*thread locked*

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    Thank you for your constructive comments

*thread locked*
    Don't forget to archive it, Mod Winnson.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I keep getting a splash screen when I open the game that says we will be able to "win deploy points".

Knowing Gree, winning deploy points will be nearly if not fully impossible without the use of gold (or the splash screen says entirely the wrong thing). Therefore, the majority of deploy points awarded will go to syndicates that spend gold, quite possibly resulting in less gold spent.

Is that supposed to be "game balance"? Maybe shortening the duration will stir some frenzied spending? Or maybe it really doesn't matter because the event takes place on one of the few days of the year when excessive drinking is almost socially acceptable. Alcohol induced poor judgement + Gree's target demographic = rain?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Some top 50player did come on in last SA chat and complain about event being boring and done in 2 days. I challenged him that that his request would make SA harder. So yes was in forum. Look for guy and his post