GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [Known Issue] Auto Leveling/Sudden Level Jumps

Post Count
    My team need to doend more on it now to compesate my losses

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Enough is enough. Contact the attorney generals office of California to file a complaint. We pay real money to play this god awful game and it's a complete joke to keep getting told to send in a "ticket" to the most broken customer service department on the planet. And yes relic I'm frustrated, can you tell?

oag.ca.gov/consumers

Post Count
    If you can't fix it.. Stop that 7 day WD.. If you have guts.. That's the thing to do

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    better yet....shut the game down for everyone and fix all the issues with this game!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by hikeler View Post
    better yet....shut the game down for everyone and fix all the issues with this game!
    NO DONT FIX IT .... what gree need to do is release more new content , dont care about the current event or trying to fix anything . Yep I am sure we don't have enough events running at the same time.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I can see most of you have never dealt with issues with gree before. No, you will recieve nothing for compensation. Maybe the whole game will get some small until to show they are sorry. At best. Next, no they will not stop the event. Am I the only one here who has played for more than two weeks? Gree has a long history of these kind of problems, and their responses to them.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Locked out, unable to continue events, upgrade buildings, collect cash (do get pop ups telling me how much I am being raided for), unable to fulfill officer duties, etc...
    Not an island in suffering the above, just about every faction must by now be impacted. The results of current event will be adulterated by the level increases and locked out players. The event should be suspended now or it will become the greatest debacle in the games history. If compensation is to be given, it would need to apply to every active player, as to one extent or another all are being affected ,so I assume no compensation will be offered!!
    Time will tell

Community Manager
    Post Count
    The auto leveling/sudden level jumps issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience while we handled this matter.