Cannot connect to Server - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Cannot connect to Server

Post Count
    Those error messages are all erroneous, IMO.
    ---------

Is there any way to unlink(?) your locked-out accts from Game Center?
    Can you contact GC?

(I'm not sure how GC works or what it's for. I just know to stay away thanks to forum warnings.
    I don't dare link or associate any of my 11 GREE accts. CC, KA, & MW all have major problems with it.)

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same here...cannot connect...Gree better compensate for this crap

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyMaker View Post
    Hi All,

We're actively trying to address the issues for the players who cannot login. If you submitted a ticket that included your Invite Code, it has been passed on to our engineers so they can reproduce the problem. If you haven't submitted a ticket and wish to, please make sure you include your invite code(s).

I'll try to provide an update once one is available.

Update: We're able to reproduce the issue. Still trying to diagnose.

Thank you,
    ~ToyMaker~
    ToyMaker, thanks for the info and update. When you say invite code, do you mean the code used to add allies? The one that shows on in-game profile as "ID#: xxx-xxx-xxx"?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyMaker View Post
    Hi All,

We're actively trying to address the issues for the players who cannot login. If you submitted a ticket that included your Invite Code, it has been passed on to our engineers so they can reproduce the problem. If you haven't submitted a ticket and wish to, please make sure you include your invite code(s).

I'll try to provide an update once one is available.

Update: We're able to reproduce the issue. Still trying to diagnose.

Thank you,
    ~ToyMaker~
    A few tips: 1) Problem started first appearing Thursday, between 11-2pm PST. I'd suggest you look at what changes were made to the server at that time by a Gree developer/admin since it is a server specific issue and something triggered it.
    2) I couldn't include my invite code cause I don't know it by hart and since you cannot access the game, I cannot find it. I did include in the trouble ticket my account name and faction name - maybe you can look it up that way.
    3) Definately linked to the auto level up issue - some people can get in afterwards and some can't however

Hi
    I am having same problem. Can anyone come up with the issiue and any info when it gonna be fixed?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I temporarily fixed it by wiping my device. Redownloading MW and creating a new account and linking it to my Game Center. It was a temporary fix as after a few hours I got the unable to log in to server message. I also didn't try to access my account that jumped to level 350. I'm lucky I have 2 accounts on one team so was able to at least out up a few points while I could get in. The last time I tried this (3rd new account I made) it no longer worked.

Post Count
    Mine is working now

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This latest GREEtastophe was to be expected I guess.....

I was locked out, missed Day 2 on the daily challenges like some of you folks as well. Not happy, but what can you do ?!?

Ha, ha. Woke up this morning, had gained 39 skill pts and several hundred million £££. Ah, a present from GREE for their incompetence.... Spent the cash and used the skill pts. Log back in to find skill pts gone ?!

You really couldn't make this stuff up if you tried. Annoyed, tired, frustrated, blah, blah, blah.....

As I said, what can you do ? Play, or walk away.....

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Real Doc View Post
    This is ridiculous and very frustrating! Can't help my faction. Just bought a vault and can't use it. But get notified every time someone comes and takes my money. Guess it time to officially retire!
    Did GREE take your real life money for in game gold? If so, modern war is working properly.

*please try to log on again Monday or Tuesday afternoon. Sorry for the inconvenience, but GREE is currently out of the office.

*GREE will work hard to resolve this issue, after the WDE event is over.

*GREE appreciates your business...obviously!

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    got my android acct back, but now im 46 levels up at the same stats, im gonna get plundered in battle TT

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    and my map missions wont load on all accts

Post Count
    Hmm so what's up guys? Did gree find the problem causing this mess?

Ok here is my current speculation on what is going bad. At first I thought it was Game Centre or someone putting back some bad code from 4.5.x but after some testing I am beginning to suspect the database scan on login that was installed to catch the cheaters snagging those units that they were not supposed to have. Why do I suspect this?

It has to do with annomolies showing up when doing missions, and then missions not showing up after completing a level. Btw for a brief time I was able to unblock the missions not showing up by doing others in the list such as clearing a level. However this is also now broken.

In any event it feels like this could be one issue. Also linking is broken. If I log out of my primary account and then to a secondary then try to go back everything is locked out. Consistantly. Now this could be connected to the above in that the database is getting for lack of a better term confused er well corrupted and this is invoking the cheater finder to toss a lockout.

In any event the game as it is appears to be pretty much unplayable at this point though I am somewhat curious as to how SUPu is able to continue on or are they all on android? Is this because they have some inside information allowing them to get overcome these fresh problems or are they just really lucky... Hmmmm

The other problem is that the database cannot handle all of the different events/missions taking place simultaneously something the players have repeatedly complained about but dutifully ignored. Perhaps this is just pointing out that the base game engine has had enough...

Granted at this point for some/many due to the unreliability of linking or just even logging in it seems that participating or being able to participate in WD is a crap shoot and therefore not worth declaring only to find out that you are screwed.

One last thought on linking, one of the reasons for creating this was to provide a work around for players that had accounts on old IOS and Android devices that will eventually be orphaned as the operating systems evolve. On IOS that is likely anyone not supporting IOS 8 or newer....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My account is also working now. Gree left behind the cash but the level and skill points have been restored to what they were before...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Given the broad scope of this latest disaster WD should be cancelled.
    Will never happen. Too many people spent gold already and they would have to give gold back.

You know how GREE loves doing that?

My main problem is the constant lag or game stops responding in the middle of a war and I would have to restart the game all over again.

Averaging about 5 to 8 times doing that during each war.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    you called?

just like gree i got to the party late.

but unlike gree i cannot fknconnect.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 03-14-2015 at 02:58 PM.