DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot connect to Server

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Angry Cannot connect to Server

New problem started about 8 hours ago. Game worked fine, changed accounts and boom...

Tried reset, deleted game and reinstall several times, even did network reset, all to no avail. Same happened on my iPhone. Go in normal is fine, but the moment I tried to link to another account I cannot go back in.

I'm stuck and now cannot get into MW on iPad or iPhone so cannot open support case even! Anyone else with same issue in last few hours?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    More like the last few weeks

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Same thing here.
    Locked out for couple of hours ....
    Filed ticket, but not having high hopes for quick reaction ...
    Its GREE man ...

Post Count
    I'm seeing the exact same thing, speed tests on my iPad and iPhone are above 25 MBS yet MW app still fails to connect, All other apps work fine and connect to Internet without any issues? Gree please help

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can't get in on my iPhone 5s right now, it's got all updates. I didn't even change accounts. Opened game first thing this morning, worked ok. Did some regular missions and game froze in the middle. Quit game, restart and nothing. Rebooted phone and nothing. I get different internet or server errors.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownfox11 View Post
    New problem started about 8 hours ago. Game worked fine, changed accounts and boom...

Tried reset, deleted game and reinstall several times, even did network reset, all to no avail. Same happened on my iPhone. Go in normal is fine, but the moment I tried to link to another account I cannot go back in.

I'm stuck and now cannot get into MW on iPad or iPhone so cannot open support case even! Anyone else with same issue in last few hours?
    Same thing happened to me.. Except I couldn't get in on my iPad... Changed to another device, swapped the account and was locked out...
    It's account specific not device specific
    If I could swap back to theoriginal account I would!
    If anyone knows how to swap accounts without opening the game...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    happened to 1 of my IOS acct and later to another android acct. maybe this is a blessing to quit the addiction.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    same thing happened to me on ipad mini starting 3/12 around 6pm

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm seeing the exact thing as well on my wife's 2 accounts. The issue came up when linking the accounts to the Game Center and restarted the app. Getting an error connecting. I have a ticket already logged but haven't had any responses back yet.

Post Count
    And when you will logon checked your level.. I was level 249 when the samething happened to me and when I logon Surprise now I'm level 350 for no reason.. Gree servers are made in China I think.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yea, pretty sure it's account related. I have three, I logged into iPad ok which was not on the same account locked out of my iPhone. Stupidly switch to same account on iPad and now that won't get on...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DUSlider1 View Post
    Yea, pretty sure it's account related. I have three, I logged into iPad ok which was not on the same account locked out of my iPhone. Stupidly switch to same account on iPad and now that won't get on...
    . Yep same here
    I can't figure out a way to get in on another account... Or even reset the game back to a new one... :/

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm getting those errors, but I only have one account and don't switch between other devices. Just using my iPhone 5, all updates and latest version of MW has been downloaded. 18 hours and no response yet.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I phone 6 cannot connect to server. Deleted and re-installed app three times. What a joke of a company.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I'm apparently locked out as well. I had taken the wall down with my 3rd account and attempted a hit on the DL with my main and lost. Then I just tried to switch accounts so that I could PA with my 2nd account, but now i'm locked out. Is this the kick in the pants I needed to actually quit the game. One can only hope...my life will be better for it. -addicted...