Cannot connect to Server - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Cannot connect to Server

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Grego29 View Post
    Ditto here. My nbr 2 account would not load so I tried to access it with my main account and now both accounts are locked out. Cannot connect. Need access to the internet. This all happened 3 hours after relic posted that the issue was resolved and closed the thread.
    Hey Relic,

Could you please close/lock a few more threads pertaining to issues THAT HAVE NOT BEEN RESOLVED?

Thanks in advance

Post Count
    I am sure GREEs way of fixing will be add more days to wd to generate more revenue of gold.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It is almost 7pm PST, San Francisco offices are closed and probably ALL gree employees gone for the weekend

Thus all of us that are locked out of the game will get to enjoy real life for a weekend ( and longer due to greedy' resolving time )

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Both of my accounts are locked out so I am going to enjoy a relaxed weekend :-)

My account is locked out also. iOS and android.
    Many on my team as well

Grumpy
    B$A

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I now have 7 ppl locked out in my faction...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is very odd. I wonder what is causing these anomalies with great regularity?
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Looks like I will spend some time in Gree purgatory as well.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DEWIN NUTTIN View Post
    This is very odd. I wonder what is causing these anomalies with great regularity?

Aha!

"You must ask the right questions."
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kguittar View Post
    Can you do this with the free version? How do i find this "memory clear function"
    Pretty sure i have free version. There is a refresh icon top left of the memory tab.
    CC: 665-251-250 & 957-010-119
    MW: 204-897-942 & 471-471-888
    KA: 884-199-064 & 771-334-740

I'm still getting notifications! Lmao
    B$A

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownfox11 View Post
    New problem started about 8 hours ago. Game worked fine, changed accounts and boom...

Tried reset, deleted game and reinstall several times, even did network reset, all to no avail. Same happened on my iPhone. Go in normal is fine, but the moment I tried to link to another account I cannot go back in.

I'm stuck and now cannot get into MW on iPad or iPhone so cannot open support case even! Anyone else with same issue in last few hours?
    Same problem here. I was doing a map goal mission and got a new server error message I had never seen and it locked up. When I restarted I got the "must be connected to the Internet" error and he ent been able to get back on since.
    Viking Swarm 950943987
    Active Daily Players Always Welcome
    Drama Free Zone

Post Count
    Hi All,

We're actively trying to address the issues for the players who cannot login. If you submitted a ticket that included your Invite Code, it has been passed on to our engineers so they can reproduce the problem. If you haven't submitted a ticket and wish to, please make sure you include your invite code(s).

I'll try to provide an update once one is available.

Update: We're able to reproduce the issue. Still trying to diagnose.

Thank you,
    ~ToyMaker~
    Last edited by ToyMaker; 03-13-2015 at 09:04 PM.

Having the same issues for the last 3 hours. Yet in the Forum they posted that the issues are fixed???
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Me, too, now. Can't open the game for the past hour, on my iPhone 6, iPad 2, and iPad mini, all the same message, "Cannot Reach Server"

Relic and Gree, your server is having login issues. It's not device specific, it's not even platform specific. It's at your end. Check my internet? Hmm, I'm posting HERE, using the same internet connection?

Force closed the app, still no luck.

Powered down the devices, reboot, still no luck.

Won't open.

This is ridiculous and very frustrating! Can't help my faction. Just bought a vault and can't use it. But get notified every time someone comes and takes my money. Guess it time to officially retire!