GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cannot connect to Server

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I HAVE SAME PROBLEM ... uninstalled the game 60 times, reset my iphone 6 two times, changed internet connections, DID EVERY POSSIBLE THING. According TO my faction members who can view my stats, my lvl went from 68 - 143... My cash went from 3 mil -> 333mil. WTF?

This is also the case with a few other members in my faction. All of them experience a lvl growth.
    Last edited by Flack123; 03-13-2015 at 11:26 AM.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi everyone,

I apologize for the frustration.

Please do open a ticket with Support on this so they can investigate. You can do so here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you for letting us know!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have multiple ppl in my faction locked out now...they show as a level 350 as well in our faction list..this is just awesome

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I have 3 accounts myself that I can not access. I tried my old device (4s) and my current iphone 6. This is really frustrating especially since I was locked out mid war and we lost by minimal points to mess up our streak. Will Gree ever get it right? When will we get an answer if we sent a ticket in?

Post Count
    log a ticket joke seeing we cant load the game!!! so glad that I decided to say u to 6day WD, annoying though the fact that i help kill last days bosses, now all account losing cash cause I can't take home to make use of cash boost,
    Last edited by legalious; 03-13-2015 at 11:52 AM. Reason: Language Filter Bypass
    485046391 & 565411567

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm having the same problem. A teammate said my level is now 350 from 271 when I got locked out. I was wondering why I was getting so many losses. Before I got locked out, I had zero. No response from Gree from my tickets.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Are you people at gree kidding the community?

You guys are all completely useless. People are sending tickets about not being able to connect, they are being ignored.

They are trying to trouble shoot the problem on their own by deleting and reinstalling and instantly leveling to 350.

Are you on spring break? Was that the reason for the 7 day war?

Start acting like a grown up and acknowledge these issues. Or else people are going to start to follow Apples suggestion and contact the California Attorney General's office.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well, seems like a lot of us are affected. Facts: 1) Account specific, not device. 2) Server related not client 3) my offending account level went to 350 (faction checked), and my money increased to several billion from about 100m...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brownfox11 View Post
    Well, seems like a lot of us are affected. Facts: 1) Account specific, not device. 2) Server related not client 3) my offending account level went to 350 (faction checked), and my money increased to several billion from about 100m...
    Haha I knew it , gree planned this all along , it's so we all complain about this and forget about the rewards for last fl , it's always the same . The screw up and then make another so you forget the last one.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I was having the same issue since early this morning. Had noticed in the past week that the game was getting longer to load when switching between accounts, and one account specifically would load and crash on loading ( base empty, all bars at 0, couldnt do anything. Killing app would solve issue after 1-2 tries.

Now this morning my main account starting having this issue when switching, but not a full crash...only base wouldnt load and maps where empty but could still click on stuff and do my ltq.

A little later cannot access server error poped up. Iphone 6. I could strnagely still load game on 4S.

After soft resets, hard resets, uninstalls, nothing worked.

I tried the memory clear function from
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/syst...407752428?mt=8
    Was now showing 335mb of free RAM. Tried again and gained access instantly.

Might be a memory leak. Try this and see of you can get in also.
    CC: 665-251-250 & 957-010-119
    MW: 204-897-942 & 471-471-888
    KA: 884-199-064 & 771-334-740

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick0073 View Post
    Haha I knew it , gree planned this all along , it's so we all complain about this and forget about the rewards for last fl , it's always the same . The screw up and then make another so you forget the last one.
    Can't forget about this one! Not being able to even enter the game on several devices/accounts when you spent $$$ on Gold is no trivial matter to me!
    Last edited by Brownfox11; 03-13-2015 at 12:10 PM. Reason: Spelling

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by backstabber View Post

I tried the memory clear function from
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/syst...407752428?mt=8
    Was now showing 335mb of free RAM. Tried again and gained access instantly.

Might be a memory leak. Try this and see of you can get in also.
    Can you do this with the free version? How do i find this "memory clear function"

Post Count
    Was curious so thought I would see what's going on.

iPad 1 running MW 5.0.1 very very slow loading, then multiple restarts to finally log in
    iPad 2 running MW 5.0.5, now fully locked out
    iPod 4th gen X3, MW 5.0.1 very slow loading, multiple restarts required. Linking causes total failure
    iPhone 5 MW 5.05, IOS 8 current fully locked out
    iPhone 6 MW 5.0.5, IOS 8(dev) fully locked out
    Hipstreet Android tablet ($49 Walmart special) slow log in's but otherwise working fine.

This is priceless…..
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Woohoo! On one of the only devices I can get into the game with the iPad I decided to access another account from it and now it's fully locked out or reverts back to the account I am transferring out of. Bye bye DL, bye bye WD.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Same here locked out..wahoo great job gree...switched accounts and bam cannot connect to server...