Purchase limit for re-released LTB's increased - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Purchase limit for re-released LTB's increased

Post Count
    Just remember how I warned everyone that rerelease get these was a bad idea...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    No. We're not at history class.

Post Count
    Don't worry. I'll remind you, and there won't be a test.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Who's going to be the first Trillionaire?

Post Count
    Can someone share what the max number of LTBs is? 4?

Post Count
    I guess it's 5 now.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Everything Engram said, on both AMAs, was pure bull****. I don't think there was a single thing he didn't lie about. That's why he's been avoiding another AMA for months now.

As for the current situation - mark my words, this is going to become a common practice. After they're done with all the ltbs, i'm 100% sure we're going to start seeing new gold buildings on a regular basis.
    My understanding is that they are going to ultimately increase the number of buildings you can buy to 50 each, and once those are all sold, they will release new gold LTBs that start with a billion dollar payout. 3b IPH will be the new 300m IPH and all those gold buildings you bought become as worthless as basketball courts.

Also, if you expect anything other than lies from this company you have been playing a different game than I have, or you are incredibly naive.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Everything Engram said, on both AMAs, was pure bull****. I don't think there was a single thing he didn't lie about. That's why he's been avoiding another AMA for months now.

As for the current situation - mark my words, this is going to become a common practice. After they're done with all the ltbs, i'm 100% sure we're going to start seeing new gold buildings on a regular basis.
    Why would they make new gold buildings on a regular basis when they are already awarding "exclusive" buildings as event prizes? Let the players decide and inflate the cost of an actual limited edition/limited print building.

It'll be funny in a few months when people start winning duplicate buildings that don't stack after whatever limit. They need to get their water cooler laughs from somewhere, right?

Related but slightly off topic, I saw one of those taco truck buildings and it would have taken 7 stamina to rob it! I have no opinion on that, just an observation.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please edit this post before the grammar nazi finds it. You're better than this. Not by much. But better nonetheless.

Edit: this was supposed to be a simple thing for gree to do. Re-release old LTB's. Simple right? Leave it to gree to screw something like this up. I'll stop short of saying you were right.
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have enough rereleased buildings now. If I take the time to upgrade them all to level 10 even using 3 concurrent upgrades I'm looking at the next 125 days. And that's not including any future LTBs and already existing LTBs that I haven't fully upgraded.

Gree cut open the golden goose. They could have easily gotten away with releasing one or two at a time.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I sold 1/3 of my buildings the other day. Took a couple mil iph hit. Not too big tho. Got rid of a lot (tho not all) of junk buildings.
    Pagoda no good.

Consistent Contributor Heapsofblue's Avatar
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    C
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    My understanding is that they are going to ultimately increase the number of buildings you can buy to 50 each, and once those are all sold, they will release new gold LTBs that start with a billion dollar payout. 3b IPH will be the new 300m IPH and all those gold buildings you bought become as worthless as basketball courts.

Also, if you expect anything other than lies from this company you have been playing a different game than I have, or you are incredibly naive.
    And you still play because....u can't help yourself like a few others...myself included.
    Would be interested to know where you get your understanding from about 50 x per building....curious more than anything....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Heapsofblue View Post
    C
    And you still play because....u can't help yourself like a few others...myself included.
    Would be interested to know where you get your understanding from about 50 x per building....curious more than anything....

the guy is so deep in the troll kingdom he doesn't see what a troll he is, just treat him an old crazy relative by nodding and agreeing with him knowing full well he is talking utter BS.
    I don't care if you agree with my opinion, its my opinion so move on and find someone who cares.

rough stats:- level 257 - 9att 4.5def - 322mil iph

Post Count
    I don't think spellcheck liked "rereleasing". I didn't notice it. Oops?
    Still mad at Bostick.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I don't think spellcheck liked "rereleasing". I didn't notice it. Oops?
    Missed that too.