Gree you Screw my game - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gree you Screw my game

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yes Gree Mods please step in.

It's been 15 hrs now. Just deleted, reinstalled app. It showed that it was loading data 100% and then server error again.

1 whole day wasted and no mods to help!

Post Count
    Just like always Gree will fixed after the wd ended (i hope not), how about this, i believe the players that accidentally level up sooooooo fast to level 350 will suffer on this WD event, maybe you can unlock the apollo ranks minimum, with gold (not health packs not energy packs) for them, its fair
    Last edited by Romaro; 03-13-2015 at 07:31 AM. Reason: Adding comment

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You can add me to the list of growing ranks with this exact issue. I've been locked out for over 18 hours with what you claim are internet problems. The only problem here is Modern War. My internet is working just fine for every other application on my iPad. Also, last i heard from my faction i had gained over 100 lvls in this wonderful span of time.

Please address and fix this.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheQueen View Post
    Yes Gree Mods please step in.

It's been 15 hrs now. Just deleted, reinstalled app. It showed that it was loading data 100% and then server error again.

1 whole day wasted and no mods to help!
    I am not sure what you need from a forum moderator? We can let Gree know of the issue or have them look into your ticket to make sure it is not overlooked. Forum mods cannot change game code or expedite tickets. This thread was already sent to Gree, and they are working on it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_55 View Post
    It's Friday...they better do something before the weekend.. Will see how your customers services are GREE.. Wanted my level back and compensation for what YOU did.
    Don't worry, Bob. It's not President's Day here in the US so I'm sure they're in their cubicals diligently working on it.
    “Nembutol numbs it all
    But I prefer alcohol"

-J. Strummer

CB - VFF Elite Rangers

Post Count
    Is there any Gree staff here.. Woke up... BreakTime is finished.. Answered my ticket now.. Show me that you are concerned for your customers.

Answered both tickets: #2307455, #2307647
    Last edited by Bob_55; 03-13-2015 at 09:38 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    I am not sure what you need from a forum moderator? We can let Gree know of the issue or have them look into your ticket to make sure it is not overlooked. Forum mods cannot change game code or expedite tickets. This thread was already sent to Gree, and they are working on it.
    Legalious, as a forum mod I believe it is your responsibility to be the liaison between the the developers/Gree and the members of this forum. So, what we expect you to do is to say:

"This thread was already sent to Gree, and they are working on it." preferably without the snide preface.

However, we expect that response to come in a timely fashion. You may or may not be paid to do the Moderating, however you have accepted that role thus you have accepted that responsibility to the forum members.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Legalious, as a forum mod I believe it is your responsibility to be the liaison between the the developers/Gree and the members of this forum.
    Ok, thanks for the reminder.

"This thread was already sent to Gree, and they are working on it." preferably without the snide preface.
    Well considering that they were asking for Mods, stepping in to expedite tickets(when none are provided)/providing updates when none are available. Also on a side note Forum Moderators are the player appointed moderators, as Gree employees that are on the forum replying are Community Managers.

However, we expect that response to come in a timely fashion. You may or may not be paid to do the Moderating, however you have accepted that role thus you have accepted that responsibility to the forum members.
    Thanks again for the reminder of what I do.

*Written as monotone
    Last edited by legalious; 03-13-2015 at 10:20 AM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Same issue here. Havent been able to log in nearing 24 hours now... Please have this fixed.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I only have one account. I use it on one device. I also was locked out with server connection errors and then I magically got u to the game to see that I jumped 80 levels. I put in a ticket.

Post Count
    They said they fix it but it's not. And how do we know that your fix are good can you esplained what to do.. I delete the game and reinstall it and I'm allways at level 350 and it's supposed to be 249 before leveling to 250 not 350..

Need clarification

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I bet if HellRaizer's game was messed up that it would be taken care of immediately.