New Matchup Algorithm

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New Matchup Algorithm

Post Count

New Matchup Algorithm

So, it looks like now instead of basing matchups on mean or average stats or leaderboard rank, it's looking for teams whose strongest player is the same as your team's strongest player. We are top 150, but in 10 wars we haven't faced anyone outside of top 40, every team we faced today is top 20, and every team we've faced has had players who are similar def to our strongest player - 350B. And the last 5 matches were all top 20. Which means, we can forget about winning a single battle the entire 7 days.

If I'm right about the "strongest member" matchup, we won't have a team left after this event. Who will enjoy a game where you are put in a position to lose 140 wars in a row? Yeah, us neither.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Post Count
    Well then I'm glad we don't have a retired beast from the Top 10 as our DL!
    (Not saying you do.)

The matchups in the bottom ranks have been "normal."

Since the EB event is over, more factions will be declaring around your faction's rank. Maybe that'll help.
    Good luck! I hope you don't have to suffer thru 140 losses!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My mini faction is having no issues with matchups, although our opponents may be complaining lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'd say you are right because LGSTO and goodfellas are T10 there usually sitting around T250 now for streaking

Post Count
    Seems pretty broken. Not sure how it's working, but now that we've climbed up the ladder a ways it's flipped and we are getting teams where their strongest player is 2B def. Crazy...

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kefa View Post
    Seems pretty broken. Not sure how it's working, but now that we've climbed up the ladder a ways it's flipped and we are getting teams where their strongest player is 2B def. Crazy...
    After our first war we ranked top 60 (that because every one was busy on eb) Usually we are top 300
    And we are getting top 30-50 with dls 300b in stats were our stongest player is 7b is that make any sense to you guys

Lurker
    Post Count
    Our team has the same issue we are usually top 300-400 but are facing teams in the top 100 we are only 4 wins 20 losses. It appears that Gree has fixed the game so only top level teams will be able to get the rewards. By the way the 4 wins were not in a row. So we won't get any rewards based on the new Gree math. Thanks Gree for again, for only only looking out for the tops teams and ignoring the rest of us. A ticket was sent in but I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears concerning the mismatched wars.
    Last edited by Little T; 03-13-2015 at 01:17 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are 11-0 seems fine on our end. No wonder you have so many losses, UR 4-22 we'll find a time when all your guys are on, and do better

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    We are 11-0 seems fine on our end. No wonder you have so many losses, UR 4-22 we'll find a time when all your guys are on, and do better
    lol, and now my accts are locked out and at least 5 others as well. Happened at 4:30 pm cali time right when relic posted that the issue is resolved, lol. Hope for a rematch when we're healthy