20 hours for day 3 ilte

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 20 hours for day 3 ilte

Post Count

20 hours for day 3 ilte

Countdown for wrapper is at 22 hour with 2 hours left on the event so we have 20 hours to complete a 24 hour event. Could a mod comment on this
    Have you loved your llama today?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Do you think that you will receive serious response and event will be corrected to 24 hours?

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I checked on this and the event is running as intended.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr llama View Post
    Countdown for wrapper is at 22 hour with 2 hours left on the event so we have 20 hours to complete a 24 hour event. Could a mod comment on this
    day1, day2 or day3 does not mean 24 hours...............it only means that the event is split into calendar days and each day will have a duration of more or less 20+ hours

they have never been 24 hours x 3 day events

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by truthteller View Post
    day1, day2 or day3 does not mean 24 hours...............it only means that the event is split into calendar days and each day will have a duration of more or less 20+ hours

they have never been 24 hours x 3 day events
    Thanks for the explanation, much appreciated
    Have you loved your llama today?

Post Count
    Thanks! I didn't know Day 3 was always shorter.
    Sometimes I only go for one day; now I know not to try on Day 3.

Consistent Contributor bilbo baggins's Avatar
    Post Count
    Still does not explain why my countdown timer for day 2 showed 3 hours 8 minutes left and then when I logged back in 10 minutes later that it had ended and we were on to day 3.

I appreciate that not all day lengths are the same, however to have a timer that shows you how long you have left on that particular days task and it not to be correct can, and in my case has cost me a load of unwanted XP gain and also a huge loss in energy packs I was using to complete all three days on Master.

Even when the explanation is obvious Gree still find a way to make the implementation of it as clear as mud.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Next time, complete the day a little earlier and start prestaging for the next day... You won't miss the day and you use less packs for the next. Works out the same.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    GREEdy is as usual ALWAYS thinking on ways to make players spend more GOLD.........how? simple

for the past few 3 day 20+ hour events, they ahve make sure ALL TEMP boost items are near the end or the middle of Normal, Prestige or Masters, this is to ensure that for example those only trying for prestige, would need to spend "extra" energy (and gold) to get to normal 9/10 on day 2 to get the TEMP item

So I personally, if I can finish all 3 days of prestige, I ignore the TEMP items (not gona waste gold on a boost that will end 3 days after I get it, even if it is "good")

Hell, even if I cannot finish the event, I tend to ignore some of those temp boost

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Can you explain what that means? Was it intended to have "day one" be 24 hours long. "Day two" be 24 hours long, and "day 3" be 20 hours long? That's not shocking to me considering everything else but it certainly stinks of "GREE maths."
    Or was it intended to run, and the days are defined differently depending on.. What? How are you defining days over there? Will the measure referred to as a "day" be, as in most measuring systems, an indicator of what the next period called a "day" be? What it will be called, and how long it will last, or do you guys reserve the right to call anything from 30 seconds to a month "a day?" You should just call the week long WD event a "three day," event and thus not get everyone so flustered. Right?
    These odd "non-answer answers" are more annoying to me than just being ignored. Because you've taken the time to read these questions, and I do believe the time to send an email or whatever - heaven protect you if you're relegated to the same sort of process as players submitting tickets - and read it then come back here and post. But you're reply contains no information. "The game is running as intended" tells me that the game which is being driven into the ground by incompetent coders and completely dysfunctional management teams that seem to have little care for players or share prices and are alienated from the actual game itself are busy beavering away in a cube farm making our lives suck a little more each day. Like the IRS only without the class. Because it lacks so much it's open to any interpretation, you see, so based on this I chose the interpretation that fits my experiences with GREE. Yes they don't care, yes they won't fix it yes it will be worse tomorrow. Yes, I checked, it's working as intended.
    Do you understand my message? I don't, yours, and I've read some that are clear as bells. So please, what does this reply actually mean?
    Gil
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My favorite part is truthteller had to answer the question. How embarrassing...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not a surprise! You and your ilk at this company are incredulous! This is the type of **** that is driving people away from this glitch/bug based game. Horrible communication and when you do communicate it's just to say we are right, and you should be happy we are right.

Post Count
    What happened to the 3rd day of the event? I was about to finish off the goals and logged in but find they're gone. At this time, there's usually more than 2 hrs left in the event, but nothing now. Can someone from Gree explain why my goals are gone and why I appear to have wasted 2 days doing the goals and have no chance to finish day 3 as it's no longer available? Are Grees day 3 shorter than we should expect??
    3 x day event.... but day 3 is cut short; WTF!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol relic can't even give us a clear indication as to why gree makes days shorter than 24hrs

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    And why would he?
    "If GREE does something you like, do NOT post about it.
    Or, enjoy the nerf."
    -Vile Lynn
    "can we ban use use of the words, "fun," and "exciting," on the forum...?"
    -Ozymandias