Regular map mission .. They are GONE! After completing no new one pops

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Regular map mission .. They are GONE! After completing no new one pops

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Regular map mission .. They are GONE! After completing no new one pops

Regular map mission .. They are GONE! After completing current goal, no new one pops

Tested on both IOS and droid, seemed like a good time to finish Some regular Maps, while sitting out WD.. Sadly no go at THE moment.

PLEASE FIX!!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    Regular map mission .. They are GONE! After completing current goal, no new one pops

Tested on both IOS and droid, seemed like a good time to finish Some regular Maps, while sitting out WD.. Sadly no go at THE moment.

PLEASE FIX!!!
    I don't get them at all either. Emailed gree a few weeks ago and they said they were aware and looking into it. May be fixed in about 5 years...

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    5 years??? FIVE YEARS???

Are you making that up or hopeful guessing?

it took them 3 years to update the maps so using grees maths of time vs g(6/2:8+1.62*43.9264%#74) and multiply the lot by e=mchammer you get "error no map targets we are aware of this and will not fix it before we rob all your cash for gold and end the game whilst sunning ourselves in Florida you cant touch this update baby." erm i mean 11 years and 4months for gree to check request and send it to software team to use as spitball. approx.

* i had to use the theory of relanativity and nelsons column to do the maths... basically works out to be hes stuck on top of a concrete pole without a toilet while were waiting for 3 kings and treading thru sh.t bugs every update.
    Last edited by Cannot Connect To Server; 03-12-2015 at 06:17 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    No one is spending gold to finish maps so gree will give 2 about map goals
    Last edited by legalious; 03-12-2015 at 09:01 AM. Reason: Language

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Sorry for the inconvenience - this is a known issue currently being investigated.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Perhaps relic can explain what "investigate" means in gree-land.

I fear the department responsible for that research has the same number of staff as the Q&A department.
    Last edited by PollekeW; 03-13-2015 at 03:30 PM.

Post Count
    How convenient. Should we prognosticate that any standard map prestaging will be reset before the goals reappear, too?
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We will probably get them back when there are new energy missions and we lost the temp energy bonus +2+3 after wd.....

Regular was the only thing making sence during wd and they accidently removed it?

Yeah right......

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep, mine are now gone too...worked up until now...another bug

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just lost mine too (about 10 min ago). This is insane. Another damn bug. I'd list all the bugs but I don't think this forum would give me the space necessary.

Additionally I also went DOWN a level from last night.

How the heck is it that all the worst bugs occur during the premier event. Serious problems happened last war too. People are getting locked out, are leveling up 100 levels overnight and now can't work on map missions in the only damn block of time not occupied by an LTQ/FLTQ.

I swear it's getting to the point I absolutely dread WD wondering what the next problem is going to be. What a joke!
    Last edited by CC1; 03-14-2015 at 03:25 AM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yep...guess everyone's are gone. So glad I never spend money on this rubbish!

Remember kids...golden crack is still whacked!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Yep...guess everyone's are gone. So glad I never spend money on this rubbish!

Remember kids...golden crack is still whacked!
    Got that right. I went gold-free about a month ago. I was tempted to refill for war. Thankfully, Gree is better at cracking addiction than the Betty Ford Clinic

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Got that right. I went gold-free about a month ago. I was tempted to refill for war. Thankfully, Gree is better at cracking addiction than the Betty Ford Clinic
    Way to hold off! You can beat this thing! There are many here to help you through the symptoms too! lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Have no more map missions on one account and on the other, I'm stuck with a non-responsive target (Mud Brick Hut on High Mountain Village for a while already.
    The advice I got was to re-install but two of my faction mates did this and they were out for a while because jumped to lvl 350... sometimes you could think they do it on purpose because now we don't have ltq's so lots of energy available...
    Don't you love this game...?!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Sorry for the inconvenience - this is a known issue currently being investigated.
    It's more than an "inconvenience"...