transferring game data from iPad to iPad

hello, i have upgraded to a newer ipad, been trying for a couple of days to transfer my game data to the new iPad but it is unsuccessful so far
    i logged in game center, made sure i'm logged in Facebook but i still could not transfer. the restore or syncing thru iTunes only restored all my apps but not the data. i also went into the league of war menu, clicked settings, went to 'multi devices, and when i choose either 'f' (fb icon) or the game center icon, i get the message : visit settings to enable multi device support, and "you must have a network connection and be logged into Game Center to use this feature" . i'm already pulling my hair out, don't know what else can i do to move my data....any advise or pointers is greatly appreciated!

Hi,

You may need to submit a support ticket with all of the following information:

Old Account:
    Name
    Level
    Code
    In-game Currency
    Purchase Receipts (Screenshots)
    Last Login

New Account:
    Name
    Level
    Code

how do i submit a support ticket? do i click the "contact us" in the game menu?

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hi,

You may need to submit a support ticket with all of the following information:

Old Account:
    Name
    Level
    Code
    In-game Currency
    Purchase Receipts (Screenshots)
    Last Login

New Account:
    Name
    Level
    Code
    What is the code? Where do I need to look for this? Thanks again.

Hi there,

You can submit a ticket here: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

The code is your Friend code.

Thanks!!

The Moderators mention Old Account and New Account, but as I understand it he simply wants the Same Account on a different device.

yes, want the same account on my newer device. anyway, i've submitted a ticket already. hopefully it gets fixed, crossing my fingers! thanks everyone!

hi, how long before they reply? i submitted a ticket last Sunday, March 15th, and I haven't heard from them. I sent a follow-up yesterday. thanks!

New account took over my old account, they are identical now, ticket submitted. Not getting responses for a couple days now.

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    New account took over my old account, they are identical now, ticket submitted. Not getting responses for a couple days now.
    And 2 weeks later I am still waiting My 270+ level account became a 150+ lvl account, and all units became the other accounts units also. If they had issues, they could have gone the other direction, but of course not... How hard is it to go back into your backed up server, to find my accounts history? Criminy if my business ran like this....
    Last edited by legalious; 03-31-2015 at 09:07 AM. Reason: Language

I do not understand why they have not adopted the same system used by many other apps.

Take my Chess app, for example - I can download it onto any device and then sign in with my Username and Password and my account appears. No fuss, no delays, no problems. Or is that too simple for Gree?

Quote Originally Posted by drgnknt View Post
    And 2 weeks later I am still waiting My 270+ level account became a 150+ lvl account, and all units became the other accounts units also. If they had issues, they could have gone the other direction, but of course not... How hard is it to go back into your backed up server, to find my accounts history? Criminy if my business ran like this....
    And now they have just done it again, made separate accounts the same units etc. Time to contact Apple, I've put a great deal of money into this game.