World Domination: Storming Spain - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: World Domination: Storming Spain

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    UPDATE SOLDIERS! we have also added a few more ways to piss off your troops!

* stay on the look out for exciting new account lock out difficulties!
    * new lottery rank system! You never know what level you might get!
    * and don't forget the mystery boost building event! Will it work today?
    * also, the next "find the latest glitch" scavenger hunt!

Stay tuned for more breaking events from your worldwide leader in fake gold sales!

We appreciate your addictions! Love, GREE
    And not forgetting the "exciting new feature" of NO BOOSTS WITH ANY WIN/STREAK units you may win!!!
    Now you can TAP ALL DAY for a unit that doesn't even make your Army.....
    GREE PROMISE " we excel at failure "

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Halfway point reached.... Is everyone having an immersive experience from this exciting, special and enjoyable event?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Halfway point reached.... Is everyone having an immersive experience from this exciting, special and enjoyable event?
    Don't know if ALL of that is true. A look at the scoreboard would indicate a whole lotta tappin' be groin' on, ya see! LOL
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Banned
    Post Count
    Hay gree fix the f ing defense first before you add defense reduction. You have pissed a lot of customers off. My 4 year old can do better programming than you crew

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    toooooooooooooooooooo looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong event glad almost over and hope this is the last one you made like that it is just excruciating

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Attention Soldiers!

Storming Spain has begun, and we've added some explosive new elements and features to make this World Domination event special and more enjoyable!

• Daily Goal Chains: Each day of the event you'll be rewarded with something unique that will help advance your warfare and domination.
    • New Bonus Type: Temporary enemy defense reduction will enable defense reductions to your opponents. This elevates the level of rivalry, so gear up and prepare for an even more competitive World Domination.
    • New “Benefactor” goals now allow faction leaders to unlock more goal chains for their entire faction!

We are bringing a more immersive experience to make World Domination even more exciting, adding strategic elements to enhance YOUR quest for ultimate domination.
    7 Days LATER and still NO EXPLANATIONS!!!

Discovering things on our own is "part of the fun" as one of your Community Managers explains the lack of information sharing is complete laziness as I see it as part of GREE.

Or did things NOT WORK AS INTENDED by GREE again and the silence or lack of acknowledging that things did not work the usual action by GREE!?!?

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I am not a happy camper!

My little faction doesn't win a whole lot of wars, but we won 30 wars and earned the FFAA Gazelle, complete with splash screen at the end of that 30th win.

I sent a ticket to Gree because we didn't get the unit. Gree replies that after checking our account, we didn't earn the unit because we didn't win 30 wars. Sorry, but that's BS. I sent a screenshot of the end of the war, showing 30 wins.

Gree doesn't want to rip me and my little faction off because of this one unit. Do what's right.

Thank you for clearing this up so quickly!!
    Last edited by ezmunie; 03-19-2015 at 04:00 PM. Reason: I'm now a happy camper. :)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Refundssssssssssss ---one word ten characters long

Post Count
    One day Moder war players will do The Revolution, but not today they have to tap
    MW ID : 733 176 166

If interested :
    send me a pm plz