GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: World Domination: Storming Spain

Administrator GREE Official Updates's Avatar
    Post Count

Exclamation World Domination: Storming Spain

Attention Soldiers!

Storming Spain has begun, and we've added some explosive new elements and features to make this World Domination event special and more enjoyable!

• Daily Goal Chains: Each day of the event you'll be rewarded with something unique that will help advance your warfare and domination.
    • New Bonus Type: Temporary enemy defense reduction will enable defense reductions to your opponents. This elevates the level of rivalry, so gear up and prepare for an even more competitive World Domination.
    • New “Benefactor” goals now allow faction leaders to unlock more goal chains for their entire faction!

We are bringing a more immersive experience to make World Domination even more exciting, adding strategic elements to enhance YOUR quest for ultimate domination.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Please elaborate on the faction leader responsibility...
    CC Mafia Codes: 888 701 464, 503 892 849, 608 943 190, 864 348 557, 502 240 575
    Syndicate 💥 720 641 277

MW Alliance Codes: 712 849 183, 135 451 857, 250 563 636
    Faction 💥 751 241 780

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Uh oh.theres that "exciting" word again.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Uh oh.theres that "exciting" word again.
    Lmfao. I had the exact same thought. I wonder when the next glitch/bug/scandal will become public knowledge.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CC1 View Post
    Lmfao. I had the exact same thought. I wonder when the next glitch/bug/scandal will become public knowledge.
    Well it didn't take long.
    http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...iple-wall-hits

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count

Question WHAT???? Benefactor Faction Goals???

Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    • New “Benefactor” goals now allow faction leaders to unlock more goal chains for their entire faction!....
    What is "Benefactor" goal option you speak of? I do not see any option the Goal Screen, Menu Screen, or WD Globe. Please elaborate on this option.

Throwing out bullet statements is totally pointless and does not benefit the community. It only raises more questions.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CTRC(SW) UMBRA View Post

Throwing out bullet statements is totally pointless and does not benefit the community. It only raises more questions.
    But it does help drown out all the other unanswered questions that have been asked.

Well played gree

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Attention Soldiers!

• New “Benefactor” goals now allow faction leaders to unlock more goal chains for their entire faction!

I am not seeing any "Benefactor" goals. How do I unlock these goals for my faction? What are they called in game? Please elaborate.

Post Count
    Sorry, I don't understand this at all.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Please i want more events running at the same time

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks Gree for clarification and not posting a new thread never to be responded to again.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Attention Soldiers!

Storming Spain has begun, and we've added some explosive new elements and features to make this World Domination event special and more enjoyable!
    • Daily Goal Chains: Each day of the event you'll be rewarded with something unique that will help advance your warfare and domination.
    • New Bonus Type: Temporary enemy defense reduction will enable defense reductions to your opponents. This elevates the level of rivalry, so gear up and prepare for an even more competitive World Domination.

We are bringing a more immersive experience to make World Domination even more exciting, adding strategic elements to enhance YOUR quest for ultimate domination.
    Please explain this new feature: New “Benefactor” goals now allow faction leaders to unlock more goal chains for their entire faction!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Any chance you can let our faction leader log in on this messed up game, and half the faction as well. Way to go Gree!

Post Count
    Stop that 7 days WD.. If you can't do the things right that's the only option you got..

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Attention Soldiers!

UPDATE SOLDIERS! we have also added a few more ways to piss off your troops!

* stay on the look out for exciting new account lock out difficulties!
    * new lottery rank system! You never know what level you might get!
    * and don't forget the mystery boost building event! Will it work today?
    * also, the next "find the latest glitch" scavenger hunt!

Stay tuned for more breaking events from your worldwide leader in fake gold sales!

We appreciate your addictions! Love, GREE