Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Ouch Mike that hurt. Nowx before you go posting nonsense read more carefully plz. I said I simply dont understand how ppl can justify spending that amount on the game. Do I care? Hell no, but I can wonder cant I? As for me being "bad" at this game, I have multiple war epics, chest epics, and loads of fusible epics as well as very strong bling. I barely spend any on this game and im easily on par with the people that spend thousands. So before you come on here flexing ur muscles (lmao) get ur facts straight.

Cheers,
    Regretz

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    Ouch Mike that hurt. Nowx before you go posting nonsense read more carefully plz. I said I simply dont understand how ppl can justify spending that amount on the game. Do I care? Hell no, but I can wonder cant I? As for me being "bad" at this game, I have multiple war epics, chest epics, and loads of fusible epics as well as very strong bling. I barely spend any on this game and im easily on par with the people that spend thousands. So before you come on here flexing ur muscles (lmao) get ur facts straight.

Cheers,
    Regretz
    Dude calm down you're acting like we also spend $200 and thats why were defending the Top Players. Look dude if it bothers you so much just stop playing the game. The only reason you're even able to play is because of them and for your question on what goes on in their head, nobody here knows. BUT if they succeeded in their life so much that they can AFFORD to spend 200+ a week let them. Just let them be and stop criticizing people, it doesn't make you any better than anybody.

Regretz regretz ...

Even you regret having such a nick.

What is your problem man? Seriously. Can you share? You having some RL issues?

I get your point. You are speaking like a spoiled kid who cant get what he wants.

"Mummy, the playground is dumb. Its a good thing you dont let me go play. "

First, eb + cant ever beat my epic + even if elements match. Fact. How i know it? Cos i got lots of war epic +.

Second, i have money to spare to play this game so whatever i spend on this game is peanuts compared to what i earn.

Third, who gave you the rights to judge anyone here?

Fourth, sour pu$$$

Fifth, you are definately entitled to your opinions. But can you be more constructive and mature?

Sixth, mike is right. As a matter of fact, my mates and i always meet up at some nice cafe to catch up and war at the same time.

I can go on, but i shall not.

Fyi, i have a wonderful work life, social life and gaming life.
    Last edited by Ju Nation; 03-19-2015 at 01:50 AM. Reason: Typo

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

I said I simply dont understand how ppl can justify spending that amount on the game.
    Probably similar to someone getting a Ferari when a cheaper car might have much more practical use where they live...
    I guess people just love being at top of rankings. (in another game I play, people keep asking them on facebook to open more servers, since getting high up in the rankings is easier on a fresh new server than an existing one. Even though an existing server probably gives you at least equavalent in-game daily bonus resources as getting high up the rankings in a new server would...)

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    First, eb + cant ever beat my epic + even if elements match. Fact. How i know it? Cos i got lots of war epic +.
    lol, yes the EB+ with double element advantage will very likely kill your war epic+ with no element advantage.
    Single vs no might be iffy, for double vs single the epic+ will (near) certainly win.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Haha... It might maybe... But i doubt so.

Cos a reg epic with double element boost might not be able to really take out an epic +

But i agree, never say never... Lol

Member of DQP

Cheers,
    Regretz
    Really? The entire tone of your post was inflaming and derogatory. If you don't care, why spend the time to even write that post? Your intent was to put people down. Keep telling yourself your on-par with the big boys if that makes you feel better about your game.
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

Oooh did I hurt a few feelings? Gotta come post now to defend urselves cuz I tell things like they were? So sorry. Fyi, I am very well off irl, more than most. I spend my cash on other things. So wat if I wonder y ppl value pixels at such a high amount? Good for u. If it makes u happy good. As for u Ju Nation, my point was that even tho I spend minimal on this game and u obviously spend a lot, im easily on par with u. The reason? I kno how to get wat I want while spending next to nothing. My armors trump yours, or at least stay on par with yours. That, my friend, is my point.

As for you Mike, ur again proving another point. There is no "big boys" in this game. If this game had any aspect that required actual skill or thinking than sure. But it doesnt. A 5 year old can grasp every aspect of this game just as easily as an adult. So good job being a "big boy" in a no-skill childlike game. Keep pattin urself on the back over ur huge accomplishment. (Btw I know I have better armors but thats besides the point). Now I, on the other hand, am a big biy at Halo, CoD, LoL. Those games actually require skill, and nobody here could beat me at any of em. I used to play Halo professionally. Like I said, u dont kno who I am or wat ur talkin about.
    Last edited by Regretz; 03-19-2015 at 07:50 AM.

Paying for entertainment??? you are all funny.
    Paying for Pixels is a very popular thing. entertainment. pay to go see a pixel movie?
    The bottom line is everyone pays for a consumable for entertainment.
    I pay to watch a movie that lasts 2 hrs, 7-14$
    I have paid 150$ to jump out of a plane. Jump lasted 90 seconds.
    I have paid to drive a Ferrari on a race track 300$ for 20 min.
    Prostitution is the oldest profession variable rate and variable duration, but nothing remains once your finished (except if get infected).

Now, I spend about 40$ a month on K&D and it entertains me for a significant amount of time. I have blown money on way dumber things. If I did not have a wife, 3 kids, mortgage and endless bills to pay I would probably spend more on K&D!

sure in 2 year I have probably spent more than 600-800$ and you could say I could have bought a lot of stuff with that money, but realistically I would have been bored or I would have done other activities that would have totaled or exceeded that.

QQ
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

I agree with u there Smiley, I also spend money every month on KnD. It does entertain me for a bit and stop the boredom. The point im trying to make is there is a line, in my opinion, where this goes from being a hobby when bored to being an addiction overtaking aspects of your life. Im not trying to put anybody down or make fun of anybody, some people just have addictive personalities and im not one of them. I know when to stop (which is y I dont gamble) and take a break so I dont blow insane amounts of money on any 1 hobby. Does that make it more clear for everyone? I can see Smiley understands at least, not all hope is lost.

I agree with u there Smiley, I also spend money every month on KnD. It does entertain me for a bit and stop the boredom. The point im trying to make is there is a line, in my opinion, where this goes from being a hobby when bored to being an addiction overtaking aspects of your life. Im not trying to put anybody down or make fun of anybody, some people just have addictive personalities and im not one of them. I know when to stop (which is y I dont gamble) and take a break so I dont blow insane amounts of money on any 1 hobby. Does that make it more clear for everyone? I can see Smiley understands at least, not all hope is lost.

Now you making sense there.

Anyway, you do what you like. As long as it makes you happy. That's all that matters. Correct?

As for u having armors that are on par with me, dont think so ...

You'll be surprise at my armors.

Yes, you are right. I could be spending my money on something else. But i just like spending it on KnD.

But are you sure i dont spend my money on other things as well?

We are all entitled to our opinions, you are too. But if you think that this game is too childlike for your liking , stop playing it then. You dont have to act like some godlike dude who believes that everything he does is right and everyone else isnt.

Member of DQP

Never said I was godlike lmao, ive made my fair share and more of mistakes irl. Yes, you are entitled to spend your cash how you please and idk wat and how much u spend. Also, ud be surprised at the armors I have for the amount of money I spend, I kno they r on par with urs... easily. Next, this game is a hobby so I enji y it, but i never said its childish. I said it requires no skill at all to play, and u cant argue with that. I just dont wanna spend too much on a game that doesnt require skill, thats all im sayin. I do spend occassionally tho, and im smart with my gems lol. My armors r wayyyy better than u think, but im not proud of em since theres no skill behind this game... *sigh*

So much debates. Lol for what.... Gree wants to earn, gree target top guild spenders for more income. Next month better armors come , yeah you need spend again. And whoever armor is better than who ? Yeah if you maintain playing for years, if not who the hell care if your armor is better now or what. We got extra money to spend , thats our own problem. Wan play game with skills ? Go play dota2 etc.

Never said I was godlike lmao, ive made my fair share and more of mistakes irl. Yes, you are entitled to spend your cash how you please and idk wat and how much u spend. Also, ud be surprised at the armors I have for the amount of money I spend, I kno they r on par with urs... easily. Next, this game is a hobby so I enji y it, but i never said its childish. I said it requires no skill at all to play, and u cant argue with that. I just dont wanna spend too much on a game that doesnt require skill, thats all im sayin. I do spend occassionally tho, and im smart with my gems lol. My armors r wayyyy better than u think, but im not proud of em since theres no skill behind this game... *sigh*

Now we're on the same page.

I do agree that the gameplay is simple, but u shld really try playing against top guilds. The rotating gms and all.

I'm enjoying this game mainly because of the social aspect of it...

Btw, my acct is full of war epics plus. So its kinda hard to beat or match.

Member of DQP

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    Now we're on the same page.

I do agree that the gameplay is simple, but u shld really try playing against top guilds. The rotating gms and all.

I'm enjoying this game mainly because of the social aspect of it...

Btw, my acct is full of war epics plus. So its kinda hard to beat or match.
    Post some screenshots here to prove ur war epics plus, I could say I own every single epic ever released in the game (including the pluses) but without proof who would believe me.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Ant, he does have the war epic +'s. Many, many of them. These guys are T1 regulars.
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522