Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    From Epic war (and now Raid) prizing to proving how good one is on here. Nice progress within those 5 days lol.

Ju, is RA having 1-3 on iOS now, or just two of the three?
    It's nice to see the android pattern of EMP having 1/3 EW and 2/3 Raid and 3D vice versa.
    Was expected. Question is how devalued are regular epics becoming?
    Sure it is nice to earn them in a T25 now, but what do they still mean with the amount of people having them?

Let's see how this applies once the 'Dragonforged' 6* are released - Can't wait... (lol..Thank you gree..)
    Hi Phil,

As much as we would like, it would be hard to hold all t3 spots.

Last GW was very expensive when we went for 1-2.

I'm hoping they change the tier rewards soon ... no point getting t1 imo ...

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Ant venom
    I asked to prove your points when you doubled your average points...you didn't do it.
    And now you want to proves from others?
    Really? Troll
    Gree's Customer Service Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Pimatsu View Post
    Ant venom
    I asked to prove your points when you doubled your average points...you didn't do it.
    And now you want to proves from others?
    Really? Troll
    Your statement has nothing to do with the posts that are recently posted, we have moved on from the proof of epics or whatnot, if u wish to have proof or whatnot, feel free to pm me not randomly post something here that is off-topic from the recent posts.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Let's see how this applies once the 'Dragonforged' 6* are released - Can't wait... (lol..Thank you gree..)
    I guess after the introduction of rings and amulets, 6* now have something to distinguish themselves from 5* other that just jumping up atk and def: they could add health to the armors as 3rd stat and keep atk and def mostly the same...
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Quote Originally Posted by Marco_ View Post
    I guess after the introduction of rings and amulets, 6* now have something to distinguish themselves from 5* other that just jumping up atk and def: they could add health to the armors as 3rd stat and keep atk and def mostly the same...
    def. a nicer idea than adding a third element. I like it.
    and yes, stats are getting ridic. high, so a third attribute of health would be good, however it would need to be carefully balanced...Don't want an armor with 1200 HP and 5000 def...do we.. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    I wonder when they will come out. And Phill where did u find this intriguing info,
    GREE releases pictures (rather puzzle pieces) of information on new epic leaks into the code on a roughly monthly basis.
    They do the same for Chests, and on a new chest leak there were the prize-messages of "Rare!" "Super Rare!" "Epic!" etc, one of them was "Dragonforged!" so I assumed this is what the 6* will be titled.
    It may be wrong (part of the reason I placed it into 'xxx' as it may be wrong, but doubt it)

They should come soon Ant. The prizing update had 2 reasons:
    1. Making sure CL players hop over to KnD as 2 Epics is more attractive than one (even though they would have to spend way more for it as the CL T10 mins were roughly 100k)
    1. Slow (or fast?) introduction to 6* armor

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    Hi Phil,
    As much as we would like, it would be hard to hold all t3 spots.
    Last GW was very expensive when we went for 1-2.
    I'm hoping they change the tier rewards soon ... no point getting t1 imo ...
    I saw the graph Kent posted, was surprised that your T3 was that high actually. Ours locked down pretty nicely at 50 or 60m.
    Difference in T25 was obviously massive as usual, but 30m was way too much for T25 droid lol.

The reason for T1, which is the only real motivation now (ergo, pointless, good job gree) is to hit 100k+ in raids.
    I don't see how that is attractive. Some top spenders are now running T3 or T25 as they simply don't want 2x Epic+, you seem to agree and you are usually a T1 runner, too.

SO perhaps gree should overthink that?
    Last edited by Phill - Immortal GM; 03-23-2015 at 05:13 AM.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

I saw the graph Kent posted, was surprised that your T3 was that high actually. Ours locked down pretty nicely at 50 or 60m.
    Difference in T25 was obviously massive as usual, but 30m was way too much for T25 droid lol.

The reason for T1, which is the only real motivation now (ergo, pointless, good job gree) is to hit 100k+ in raids.
    I don't see how that is attractive. Some top spenders are now running T3 or T25 as they simply don't want 2x Epic+, you seem to agree and you are usually a T1 runner, too.

T1 used to not only be for bragging rights, but also for the rights to be the only 40 dudes getting the war epic +. so now seems like 120 peeps can get it, don't feel that special anymore.

tbh, i feel like just running t25 for a really cheap war epic now. just did t25 raid using only less than 30 gems and i scored 15 Million points.

Gree need to relook at the new reward tiers soon. I hope they do something about it when they release the 6 stars.

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

def. a nicer idea than adding a third element. I like it.
    and yes, stats are getting ridic. high, so a third attribute of health would be good, however it would need to be carefully balanced...Don't want an armor with 1200 HP and 5000 def...do we.. Lol

GREE releases pictures (rather puzzle pieces) of information on new epic leaks into the code on a roughly monthly basis.
    They do the same for Chests, and on a new chest leak there were the prize-messages of "Rare!" "Super Rare!" "Epic!" etc, one of them was "Dragonforged!" so I assumed this is what the 6* will be titled.
    It may be wrong (part of the reason I placed it into 'xxx' as it may be wrong, but doubt it)

They should come soon Ant. The prizing update had 2 reasons:

1. Making sure CL players hop over to KnD as 2 Epics is more attractive than one (even though they would have to spend way more for it as the CL T10 mins were roughly 100k)
    1. Slow (or fast?) introduction to 6* armor

Phill, Reversal the Mod on the GREE Forum has confirmed that the new 6* will be called DragonForged in this new video, he also had the picture of what the first 6* is gonna look like, the color of what the stars would look like for it and also the name in his video. Phill can u also give me the link to where u found the info for the GREE leaks either here or through pm (as a way so that the info won't be loss, lol).

Thank you and much appreciated,
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Phill, Reversal the Mod on the GREE Forum has confirmed that the new 6* will be called DragonForged in this new video, he also had the picture of what the first 6* is gonna look like, the color of what the stars would look like for it and also the name in his video. Phill can u also give me the link to where u found the info for the GREE leaks either here or through pm (as a way so that the info won't be loss, lol).

Thank you and much appreciated,
    Ant venom
    The official photo has been posted on Facebook.
    IGN: Spmort
    The Untouchables