Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    No, Wayne u are exageratting, those epics will be become outdated right when the new update comes out as those war epics will make our epics look like Minnows lol
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Thats better still. Makes our recent normal epics looks weak.

Ours are always going to be Minnows because GREE waits until epics are outdated then lets us fuse them and get all excited about something that was released 4 months ago (although this doesnt apply to primordial hide when it was made fusible.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Vomit... barf... spew...squirt nasty stuff all over this new change. Here comes the new era of everyone fighting got only top 3 or 11-25. Great job Gree for ruining wars once again!
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

I like it, the rewards make using gems more appealing now. I will participate more. the bubble who finishes 4-10th is probably the biggest winner in my opinion. some cases have 2 regular epics is better than 1 plus version (i.e. if a fire/spirit raid boss appears next week)
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

Quote Originally Posted by Smiley80 View Post
    I like it, the rewards make using gems more appealing now. I will participate more. the bubble who finishes 4-10th is probably the biggest winner in my opinion. some cases have 2 regular epics is better than 1 plus version (i.e. if a fire/spirit raid boss appears next week)

You will participate more? T25 price is going to go up now, it wont stay at a measly 200 gems anymore. Its going to be like t10 was before or close to it (800 gems and up) and now t10 - t4 will go up as well...... I will in now way pay extra gems for a 2nd t10 armor... that's just pointless. How do you know that gree will make the next raid boss an element weakness to the new epic war armor? In addition by the time the raid boss comes out that is weak to that element armor, there will already be a new epic war armor with the advantage or possibly a raid armor with the advantage.... Having 2 top 10 armors is useless. I do not see how having 2 T10 armors is a bigger winner, because the last armor I got 4 weeks ago from a raid has 1 of the same elements as this new armor.... I personally really do not need to stack the same elements, even for raids. I just need one of the elements. You are assuming that Gree's next raid boss is going to be Fire/Mystic. And you know what happens when you ASSume right?

Gree just created a leech fest, its obvious that not all guilds or alliances will be able to fill all these top 25 runs and many guilds will now just try to get in who they can to do a t25, a bunch of leeches will slime over to try and get into t25 now since the reward us much more attractive to them. The previous T10 guilds will now drop to T25 guilds.... I don't think anyone cares about this new change and the ONLY attractive thing here is T1-3 and T11-25.
    Guild Master of Sugar Rush

Currently recruiting players for new FREE PLAY guild, please message me in Line app!

Line app ID JesusZombie
    Android

Well, given i don't have great armors as of yet for raids, i have been finding raids to be much more expensive that wars till this new reward system (at least on IOS anyway). And yes, the price for t25 has gone up, but remember, this is the first time anyone has seen these reward tiers, and fire/water war epic is a highly covented armor combo and the last time this combo was a reward, things got nasty (Harliquin war). So many guild leaders set things high just in case. I think t25 prices will level out some eventually (not as low as before...but the rewards are improved). And of course t3 prices will be high, war/raid plusses are NICE! Nothing stays the same forever, guilds will adjust to the system, as will players

I have decided to do the same a couple of weeks ago, Wanye, no interesting new epics in chests (the 1 or 2 that were would be to expensive to aim for, the odds are just too low).

The wars are some kind of (spending)-elite club for a few hundred competing players, while the rest gets some garbage for 3 (!) days of battling, Heroic mode as it is is ruined, the only thing remaining interesting for me (as a L100+ player) are Raids. I don't have armor slots to put all this stuff (> 1000 items, also because of the lack of interesting things to buy & upgrade), but at least it's fun and you get rewards for the time you're investing.

A devilish voice inside my head hopes that Gree will mess that up as well, then I can wholeheartedly focus on more rewarding activities in my life again.

The Water/Air epic seemed nice. But then again it's still a chest, too much of a gamble for what you could get.

War prizes.. Wow. Pretty funny to see 26 guilds score 30M+ points.
    Yupp heroic bit too short, agree. And of course they need to update armor slots rookey1, but do they listen? nope.

overall not too thrilled by new prizing, hope raids remain the way they were withe extension of milestones. Good luck to all t25 guilds for the last hours.
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Those guarenteed epic plus for opening 52 chests is outdated. They have to give something better to match those top25 rewards epic.

Wayne, agreed but the new chest charges 82 chests for the new chest epic+ and a guy in my guild got the chest epic before the newest chest epic for only 1 chest(45 gems) and it was a plus, so chests are such a ripoff, btw the guy in my guild is not a noob he pays for the game, sometimes. Plus the war scores are ridiculous, the difference between 26 and 27 is like 25M difference, btw 26 are doing so many points because they think they have a chance or were recently kicked out of t25.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

I dont mind spend 200-300 dollar a month for chests , if by opening bulk , gree guarentee an epic plus thats as good as war rewards. I dont want buy that amount of gems just to go into top 10/25 guild and battle it out. Im happy with my guild and just wan to spend available energy. I going to stop openin chests this month onwards.

well, this new war is madness.

but the reward at the end of it was worth it. hehe

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

So spendin an upwards of $250+ was worth it for some pixels. Pixels that are completely useless, worthless, and hold absolutely no monetary value? Sure, I could spend that much per week and have shiny new pixels also. But then id be askin myself y, and kno it wasnt worth it. I just cant bring myself to stoop to that mentality as im not using this game to hide from real life. I mean, maybe if this game required any skill at all to play. Nothing in this game requires skill at all.

Also, pretty funny fact. That shiny epic u bought can be beat by somebody with a free eb+ if the elements match in their favor. Ouch. When this game comes out with an aspect that requires skill to play, possibly I can invest. And dont say "but people put in so much work and effort to score high." Look at it realistically. It isnt hard work and determination, its wasting money and a lack of a social/family life.

That thread where u guys "praised" DK Master T as practically a god for scoring so high in a raid gave me quite a few good laughs. U idolize somebody that shuts himself in the basement for 48 straight hours ignoring friends/family to "be the best" at a skill that requires no skill!?!? BRAVO! The lack of mentality in this community as a whole amazes me.

I guess no matter how hard i try to understand the mentality behind u guys I just cant. My brain thinks money... im not investing money into anything unless I need it or I can make money off of it. Help me to understand and actually make sense. U cant. Insert arrogant, self-centered, pitiful retort here. ↓↓↓
    Last edited by Regretz; 03-18-2015 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Regretz View Post
    So spendin an upwards of $250+ was worth it for some pixels. Pixels that are completely useless, worthless, and hold absolutely no monetary value? Sure, I could spend that much per week and have shiny new pixels also. But then id be askin myself y, and kno it wasnt worth it. I just cant bring myself to stoop to that mentality as im not using this game to hide from real life. I mean, maybe if this game required any skill at all to play. Nothing in this game requires skill at all.

Also, pretty funny fact. That shiny epic u bought can be beat by somebody with a free eb+ if the elements match in their favor. Ouch. When this game comes out with an aspect that requires skill to play, possibly I can invest. And dont say "but people put in so much work and effort to score high." Look at it realistically. It isnt hard work and determination, its wasting money and a lack of a social/family life.

That thread where u guys "praised" DK Master T as practically a god for scoring so high in a raid gave me quite a few good laughs. U idolize somebody that shuts himself in the basement for 48 straight hours ignoring friends/family to "be the best" at a skill that requires no skill!?!? BRAVO! The lack of mentality in this community as a whole amazes me.

I guess no matter how hard i try to understand the mentality behind u guys I just cant. My brain thinks money... im not investing money into anything unless I need it or I can make money off of it. Help me to understand and actually make sense. U cant. Insert arrogant, self-centered, pitiful retort here. ↓↓↓
    Why do you care what other people do with their money? If people choose to spend money on virtual pixels, why not let them? They may be in a financial position to do so. If it's not worth it to you, then don't spend any money. No one's asking you to. But I don't see why you have to trash other players for what they choose to do with their money. You may not agree with their actions but that doesn't mean your right and everyone else is wrong. It's simply your opinion.

Plus, you have no idea what other people's social/family situations are. What if I'm playing with my family and friends? Then doesn't it become a social activity much like anything else? How do you know a group of friends aren't getting together to play in a social setting somewhere?

Maybe you can be a bit more tolerant of people who don't live the exact same way you do or hold the exact same values as you do. Try it instead of spewing hate and putting other people down. Because honestly, it just sounds like sour g****s. You can't do well in the game so the next best thing is to put down everyone who can do well to make yourself feel a little bit better. I hope you can respect the fact that everyone has a right to play the game however they wish without people like you putting us down and calling us names.
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522