new game content

Hello,
    I have been playing for almost two years now. Over this time I have had many ideas on new game content. I would like to share them with all of you to see your thoughts. As I do not post a lot in the forum I also posted this in the new game content area. I wasn't sure where to post it for sure.

First I would like to see if they could add a defense button to the lower left of the screen. It would work much like the attach button . It would build up over time for use.

Second
    would be to look at the purchase area. When buying items like holiday packs if there was a drop down menu to let you buy more then one at a time, it would really help me out. As there are time I buy lots of holiday packs and to keep pressing the buy button over and over really takes time. Plus if we could buy say in groups of 5 10 or 15 in one transaction this would speed up the buying and get us back to the game. This would also lessen the amount of purchases processed on a credit card or I tunes account. Making it easier on them also. If needed you might look at doing over all the purchases. And set a cap for the transactions.

Third
    I would like to have Gree set up a away to track gem buys. There has been times when I bought items that did not show up in game. That way Gree would have a way to look back and see what happened to the buy.

Forth. Guild wars

With the new rewards in place there is two real problems with the new rewards. I think that at looking at the last war people would agree that the teams pushing for t25 and above get far better armor then the t25 and down all stayed the same. I think that if you changed the rewards for p25 to p50 to an older double epic or even a mono epic would be better then the current level 4+.

I would also like to see something done about the un armoring of Knights to allow a guild to max points. This is becoming a problem in the top 25 . The use of alliances to max point so one guild has an easier way to achieve top points is a manipulation of the game. Yes I do understand that game strategy is a big part of this game but to use one guild as a lame duck to pull points off of is not far to the other teams that fight there way to the top. One way to stop this is to set a limit on the armor that can be used by teams placed In the top t25. All members would have to use level 4 or above armor.

Also it is apparent that some team use the same name on all players in war. This also provides an unfair advantage . This makes so you never know who you are fighting. Many times I have seen good team just give up and stop fighting because of this. One way to stop this is that on two guild members can have the same name .

Fifth Fusion

It would be great if it was a little less Random when fusion armors. I believe that if you fusion a + armor to a + plus armor you should receive the next level armor. If you fusion base level armor to base level armor then it is still random. So I.e. 4+ to 4+ equals epic. 4+ to 4 is random.

Sixth. Raid wars
    I think this area has some room for improvement. I myself like raids. So I would like to see it made better for all.

I would like to see the bosses change for each level. So level 1 and 2 be a mono boss. This would allow lower level players more enjoyment playing in raids. Level 3 and 4 older two element bosses. Level 5 and 6 the new boss for that raid.

Finally special events

I think it would be really great to have a special event based around a new armor level.

So here is an idea . To hold an event to launch a new level armor . I will use a raid for example.

So in this raid you add a seventh level boss. That boss is the first three element boss. With the new level and the new boss could come a new reward level also. A level that only works for that level 7 boss. So the top three teams that bet the most of the level 7 bosses will receive the new level 6 or 6+ armor .

One thing I would like to see with this is that the teams that win the new 6 or 6+ armor don't also win the first over all reward also. If there is a way to make a guild make a choice between the new level 6 armor or two5 + armors I think is best.
    It almost would Make two first places.

So there you have it my ideas . What are you thoughts

Great ideas, many of them have been mentioned here for dozens of times already (you may read through the 'Weekly Feedback' threads), but no signs of Gree acknowledging or even implementing them so far.

The rigged war system you accurately describe is one of the major turnoffs of this game for me and many others (especially the ones not participating in it by joining 'alliances'). It makes it uninteresting for those to waste time (and gems) on it, as the 'rewards' are ridiculous for everything below T25. For every guild below T25, a 'war' basically consists of trying to avoid getting repeatedly killed for dozens of times by gemmers - and for gemmers, to find an inactive victim and beat it up for dozens of times in a row. That's it. And the reward for 3 (!) endless days of doing that over and over again as an active (!) guild, you get 1 piece of outdated legendary fusion fodder (T500) or less.

Whether they drop 5 pieces of 6-star armor plus 3 5-stars and whatnot to the highest-bidding guilds as 'war' rewards or not, won't matter IMHO as long as Gree doesn't implement in-guild war donations. That would have been a fantastic and motivating feature before, but now with double and triple rewards of the same armor for the top-bidders, combined with the constant guild switching of alliances, it would totally unbalance the game. All major game events are mainly built for the top guilds anyway these days. No regular guild (not exploiting the system as part of an alliance) faces any chance against them anymore, whether spending money or not. And IF a guild is part of an 'alliance', well they may get their shiny armor and return to their 'real' guilds, but the 'challenge' for them and their opponents will still the same: try not to get overkilled more often than possible. Very exciting really, I'm already looking forward to the next war as you can imagine! Anyhow, Raids are still fun to most extent because at least you get some rewards for effort, and I still didn't give up hope that turning Heroic mode into an event for jobless singles was only a slip.

Agree that fusion of 2 plus version should result in another plus. Your other ideas are nice also!

Thank you for your wonderful suggestions. I'll be sure they're seen by the team!

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Thank you for your wonderful suggestions. I'll be sure they're seen by the team!
    Yep, same response everytime, but evrytime u say that none of the suggestions we ask get implemented, instead they are ignored and u are probably just lying because u cant find an answer or something.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

OP: I made the team aware of your suggestions earlier today, and discussed them with them in person just in the last few minutes. They are happy to receive them from the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    Yep, same response everytime, but evrytime u say that none of the suggestions we ask get implemented, instead they are ignored and u are probably just lying because u cant find an answer or something.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    When it comes to suggestions, all I can really reply is that I'm passing them along to the team since they're suggestions and not questions. Accusing me of lying when I say I'm passing them along is a bit much, especially because there's really no motivation for me to say I will and not do so. The only real reason not to is if the suggestions are laden with foul language and rudeness, which they were not. They were the perfect example of how to submit them: concise and constructive.

Clem and I are happy to forward any suggestions that are made, especially when using the OP's format is implemented.

Now, let's get back on-topic.

thank you Relic for passing on my post to the team. As manager your job of going over all the post and submitting them is an over welling task, and I thank you for your time.

thank you for your input on the ideas that I posted.
    Let me say I do fill your pain in regard's to the reward system and some of the strategies that are used wars. I was on the wrong side of the a t25 push that fell short in just this last water/fire war. pulling p26 and then only receiving the most pricy lvl 4+ in history was really hard to take.

That is way I put together a post here. my goal is just to voice my opinion in hopes that it will be received by Gree in one way or another. I also wanted give people a chance to voice there opinions as to the new ideas. So may times I see post that bash Gree and the game for its short comings but doesn't give them do credit for the things that do go well. So those posts just get set to the side. I am hoping to have a post that productive in an effort to keep things moving forward in the positive direction.

I believe that Gree does hear what is being said. But the changes that everyone, including myself, take sometime to process and put into the game. so hopefully by keep posting the things we would like changed it will keep the ball rolling in the direction of change.

Again thank you for taking the time to post. And I wish you the best of luck in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice victor btno View Post
    thank you Relic for passing on my post to the team. As manager your job of going over all the post and submitting them is an over welling task, and I thank you for your time.
    *Face palms myself*, do u really believe Relic submits the ticket, even if Relic did, do u think the development will implement the features? No they wouldn't, if they did we would have revamped t50 rewards and Heroic Mode wouldn't become worse as they come out(1 month for first two Heroic with good drop rates, 3 weeks for worsen drop rates, 1 week for drop rates that are even worsen). Plus if Relic did submit our posts than the game would have way more updates with actual new game content instead of so-called "bug fixes" and Cutomer Service wouldn't be so crap.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Venom

I do hear what you are saying. I know you are frustrated and fill like you are not being heard by Gree. Or that the fixs that you are looking for is taking to long. I would agree with some of those thing. But this thread is not the place to discuss those items. This thread is about new game content and ideas of the like. So will you please stay on that topic.
    Thank you