Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike WDragon View Post
    Ant, he does have the war epic +'s. Many, many of them. These guys are T1 regulars.
    I still need proof, I could say my mother has 20+ epics but without proof it doesn't mean anything.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Quote Originally Posted by Ant venom View Post
    I still need proof, I could say my mother has 20+ epics but without proof it doesn't mean anything.
    What a vicious circle. You need proof and he needs to prove nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fossil View Post
    What a vicious circle. You need proof and he needs to prove nothing.
    No, not that he needs to prove nothing, just that he can't prove he has war epics because he probably doesn't. I doubt he really is on par with Regretz nonetheless having war epics.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Last edited by Ant venom; 03-20-2015 at 08:44 AM.

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Anti Venom is a troll. Screen shot prove this, prove that. That guy is from a top guild on iOS and if you follow the charts posted in the forums you will realize that they are a stable top 10 guild. -1 for anti venom
    Smiley V3
    Veni Vidi Vici (V3). Top 10 players get HC positions
    Level 75 (iOS) 10/10 elemental bonuses for all elements

Line ID: smiley1688

I know the guild he is in is a stable t10 guild, but he could be only in that guild when it is resting for war or not going for t10. -2 for Slimey80.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

No, not that he needs to prove nothing, just that he can't prove he has war epics because he probably doesn't. I doubt he really is on par with Regretz nonetheless having war epics.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    Lol, I'm sure even if he did post some pics then you would just say he got those pics off the internet somewhere and you wouldn't believe him anyways. Whether you believe or not does not alter reality.
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

Quote Originally Posted by Mike WDragon View Post
    Lol, I'm sure even if he did post some pics then you would just say he got those pics off the internet somewhere and you wouldn't believe him anyways. Whether you believe or not does not alter reality.
    I would respect him if he did post the screenshots, as if he did post it from the interent he could have distinctive details in the scrrenshots that I can assume is not from the internet.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

I would respect him if he did post the screenshots, as if he did post it from the interent he could have distinctive details in the scrrenshots that I can assume is not from the internet.

Cheers;
    Ant venom
    hahaha

i dont have to prove anything to you. you are funny.

trying to steal my ss and say it's yours? lol

just go ask around who is Ju from SL.

ios peeps of course.
    Last edited by Ju Nation; 03-21-2015 at 06:50 AM.

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

Quote Originally Posted by Ju Nation View Post
    hahaha

i dont have to prove anything to you. you are funny.

trying to steal my ss and say it's yours? lol

just go ask around who is Ju from SL.

ios peeps of course.
    Yep, just another excuse to get around the fact that u don't have proof and so maybe u don't even have the so-called war epics that are so great. Good luck being a witness at court when u say someone killed someone else and u don't have any proof.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

Dont feed the trolls and dont give them your SS
    ITSB Kanga Ill Tempered Sea Bass / Only The Best

Interested in joining one of the top guilds in k&d? Pm kangaroeland on line, we have spots for every kind of player.

-- ITSB #10 Magma Lord Raid --

Yep, just another excuse to get around the fact that u don't have proof and so maybe u don't even have the so-called war epics that are so great. Good luck being a witness at court when u say someone killed someone else and u don't have any proof.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

Hahaha, good try there.

Stop begging others for ss.

I dont have to prove anything.

Well, the court wont steal my proof. Would they? And u're no court. Now run along before you make yourself a even bigger joke than u already are...

Founder of Singapore Legends

RAinbow Ruckus Arena Black Medalist

Singapore Legends, only #1 blitz-raid guild, Chaos Knight Raid

Number 2 Guild 47-0, War of The Technomancer.

Member of DQP

From Epic war (and now Raid) prizing to proving how good one is on here. Nice progress within those 5 days lol.

Ju, is RA having 1-3 on iOS now, or just two of the three?
    It's nice to see the android pattern of EMP having 1/3 EW and 2/3 Raid and 3D vice versa.
    Was expected. Question is how devalued are regular epics becoming?
    Sure it is nice to earn them in a T25 now, but what do they still mean with the amount of people having them?

Let's see how this applies once the 'Dragonforged' 6* are released - Can't wait... (lol..Thank you gree..)
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post
    From Epic war (and now Raid) prizing to proving how good one is on here. Nice progress within those 5 days lol.

It's nice to see the android pattern of EMP having 1/3 EW and 2/3 Raid and 3D vice versa.
    Sure it is nice to earn them in a T25 now, but what do they still mean with the amount of people having them?

Let's see how this applies once the 'Dragonforged' 6* are released - Can't wait... (lol..Thank you gree..)
    Is that what the 6* are going to be called? DragonForged? Maybe Supreme or Ultimate but I guess DF is good enough

Quote Originally Posted by Phill - Immortal GM View Post

I wonder when they will come out. And Phill where did u find this intriguing info, I want to see as I am also very excited about it, although it might mean t25 and t10 and t3 are going to be raise another $200 as GREE might make it so that t25,t10, and t3 could get the 6* with an additional new war/raid 5*.

Cheers;
    Ant venom

^ Which will also make the p2p and f2p gap wider too.