Thread: How many are doing WD today??

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

How many are doing WD today??

For what I see on the leaderboard, there are only 254 factions battling

guess the rest are working on EB

At least I know of a few factions only doing EB until they can finish day 6 goals

Post Count
    Yeah, it was such a bad move. No idea why this was done. We did not like it the last time a boss overlapped WD. We also said we did not want a 7 day WD. Need some kind of boycott on this ****.

Banned
    Post Count
    Level 300 unable to see the war icon

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So after 1 hour, there are now 1.009 factions on the leaderboard

I wonder how many gave up on EB and how many of those are under 20 members

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So after 1 hour, there are now 1.009 factions on the leaderboard

I wonder how many gave up on EB and how many of those are under 20 members

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It is joke: epic boss and WD simultaneously

Post Count
    Damnit! War and Boss use the same health bar!! WTH?

Come on, GREE!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I tried to run a war... not enough people on in the middle of a work week from my team

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    due to all of gree's issues in last year I pretty much left my faction.. then rejoined for both fl's(only good event and gree screwed this last one up) and helped in eb but left again last nite as I have NO intention of doing wd especially a 7day one event. seriously guys look at just this last week.
    fl awarded early -so gave false results and rewards
    fl point counter was screwed- all three of my ids deployed over 10m 3 times yet only 1 id got final reward(it was a joke too)
    this new pvp 2nd tier contest- required finding 9.1 command centers(24 hour building) in 24 hours meaning one shot or one collection and its over for that building.. also means if everyone is trying to do this for every person that completed it it would mean 8 people cant.. so basically mathematically impossible except for first few hundred so they ended up just giving it away

and now wd and eb use same (health) and have them running in sync thus making players either chose one or other or spend gold

this is gree at its finest.. I seriously ask with the skills gree shows why would anyone want to leave?? sorry I meant stay
    that is just a week and ones we know of how many mistakes can a company make and still keep attracting new players and holding onto long term ones???

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I suppose the majority of happy tappers are engaged in gainful employment to support their family and their "hobbies".
    They will soon arrive in droves and the "tapalooza" event will commence!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Post Count
    Crap, did I miss something? It's pretty mild here today so I thought it would be a fine time to wash the cars.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Im joining in on the boycott. I wasnt happy with the last 7 day WD so ill go support a different game/app with my money while this event goes on. With all of the bugs and glitches, every day im 1 step closer to joining Dewin Nuttin.
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Post Count
    I didn't even realize it was on.
    Resurrected from the "ban"

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPowered View Post
    Im joining in on the boycott. I wasnt happy with the last 7 day WD so ill go support a different game/app with my money while this event goes on. With all of the bugs and glitches, every day im 1 step closer to joining Dewin Nuttin.
    Same here. We're taking a vacation too. After endless back-to-back events and stacked on top of each other and a multitude of unresolved issues, our team couldn't stand the thought of a 7 day WD. So we gave them a break. We'll slip in rank but who cares at this point? We already had one of our most active quit over the problems and demands. The rest are burnt-out too. What's the worst that could happen? Are we going to miss out on a defense boost that doent work anyway?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    after 6 hours since WD started, still only 2,009 factions in leaderboard !!!!!!!!!

you need 4,024 points to get there.....................and only 48,717 points to be top 504

so after 6 hours we have 1,505 factions with under 48,000 WD points..........................guess everyone still working on EB goals

my faction is only at 300/550 kills so far, so we are hoping to finish by tonight and maybe, just maybe start doing some battles