Serious question for moderators, Gree, regarding the terms of service - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious question for moderators, Gree, regarding the terms of service

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Im pretty sure i know 2 of the 4 banned accounts as they helped my crew a BUNCH. Good guys, they allegedly transferred accounts but I watched this guy go from 700m attack to 2.5 bil over the course of a year battling with TAW, SAS & TCH. I really dont believe they transferred because they are in my mafia also. I say its your account, you should be able to transfer or sell if you please. 2 cool guys i know that havent played in a month or so because someone was bitter
    I AM BATMAN

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Evan1000 View Post
    Also, come on, sorry Monte, but out of a 60 player syndicate, you can't blame the whole TAW for one tattletale, even though they should boot the tattletale because they're making the syn look bad. Just like you can't blame SAS for complaining about it because, 4 banned accounts is pretty much a **** move on the TAW player's part.
    If the allegation (that TAW are behind these bannings) is correct, your argument would be dependant on whether it's one member of TAW dishing the dirt on players with transferred accounts who've moved to SAS (and possibly without the knowledge of other TAW members) or whether it's an agreed policy cooked up by the "board" to indulge in such tactics.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    If the allegation (that TAW are behind these bannings) is correct, your argument would be dependant on whether it's one member of TAW dishing the dirt on players with transferred accounts who've moved to SAS (and possibly without the knowledge of other TAW members) or whether it's an agreed policy cooked up by the "board" to indulge in such tactics.
    That's what SAS is accusing TAW of doing, but I highly doubt it. That'd be stupid on TAW's part, as they have a "reputation" to uphold, and if this got out that they were as a syndicate intentionally reporting accounts on only SAS teams to help them in war, well, that'd be bad.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Post Count
    Gotta love the massive superiority complex they get after the transfer is complete.
    Then they realize being DL is lame and their stats will never grow without tons of gold.

GREE should put some moles in those black market chat rooms and let the hammer fly!

So, what is the score?
    TAW 2 bans Vs SAS 4 bans?
    SAS wins!

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    If TAW is a better team, ask why they didn't get streaks last war, and who broke them. I didn't say TAW had less gold. Just that they are an inferior team.
    Ask TAW how much they make SAS overspend. Then ask yourselves why you think you've won anything after letting them wring out your wallets for Gree. It's not like anybody in TAW missing out on a few peanuts of stats will have anything to cry about. For many of them, making SAS overspend is the win. They've been the best since they were Fight Club, they've got nothing left to prove in that department.

I honestly don't see the point in transferring accounts being a bannable offence. Eventually, when I get sick of GREE's crap.. or I just get bored of the game, I'll retire but don't want all the hard work I put into my account wasted, and may pass it on to a friend that would enjoy the game and my account as I did. What's so wrong with that?
    Jeeze, who needs enemies if they've got friends like you?

"Hey buddy, I've got this game that was really fun for a while but now I can't %#@$& stand it and want it out of my life. You want it?"

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    That's what SAS is accusing TAW of doing, but I highly doubt it. That'd be stupid on TAW's part, as they have a "reputation" to uphold, and if this got out that they were as a syndicate intentionally reporting accounts on only SAS teams to help them in war, well, that'd be bad.
    Reputation? In an anonymous internet phone game?

Get real.

Post Count
    Evan, you'll probably understand when you're older.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I don't know the rules of the forum, that's why a ****ing cuss and generally and don't give a ****.
    Last edited by bdub; 03-11-2015 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Because of the damn rules

Post Count
    No, that's never been the rule.
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    and player names right?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bdub View Post
    and player names right?
    If you had spent enough for the streaks you would be happier.

Post Count
    I'll give you a hint, b... There's a link on the front page. You might want to look at the second paragraph under "inappropriate content."
    Still mad at Bostick.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I would advise ANYONE with a transferred account to NOT join The Art of War
    By my count, TAW has definitely banned two accounts on SAS, and very likely four.
    Well now. Looks like the best place to go for anyone with a transferred account is TAW and absolutely NOT SAS...excellent job on recruiting, Monte.

The TAW inner circle are most pleased with your work.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Jeeze, who needs enemies if they've got friends like you?

"Hey buddy, I've got this game that was really fun for a while but now I can't %#@$& stand it and want it out of my life. You want it?"
    Aha, sorry you're right, what kind of a friend would I be if I referred anyone to a game ran by GREE

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Reputation? In an anonymous internet phone game?

Get real.
    That's why "reputation" is in quotes