DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Serious question for moderators, Gree, regarding the terms of service

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    For a guy that hammers on Gree for mispellings, you might consider spellcheck youself....LOL!
    Spell check is on. No errors were caught. Some words legitimately have more than one correct spelling. Unfortunately for Gree, their typos have never been such words.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/diarrhoea

I could swear I did originally spell tha sans "o", so spell check must be responsible for that. Funny how my spell check inserts a variation of a spelling of a word, and someone tells me to use spellcheck. Having a Gree moment this morning yourself, sir? Lol
    Last edited by Weasel; 03-14-2015 at 07:32 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    For a guy that hammers on Gree for mispellings, you might consider spellcheck youself....LOL!
    You're picking him up on diarrhoea vs diarrhea? There's nothing wrong with either, though as a European I have to say the second (presumably) US spelling looks odd to me.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Spell check is on. No errors were caught. Some words legitimately have more than one correct spelling. Unfortunately for Gree, their typos have never been such words.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/diarrhoea

I could swear I did originally spell tha sans "o", so spell check must be responsible for that. Funny how my spell check inserts a variation of a spelling of a word, and someone tells me to use spellcheck. Having a Gree moment this morning yourself, sir? Lol
    LOL...as I was typing that, I was thinking to myself, "just my luck there will be a goofy international spelling for this".

And there is.

I get a lot of manuscripts from international authors, and I have never seen it spelled that way. Don't do many books on that affliction, fortunately.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol this thread is now about diarrhea. Or did it start out about diarrhea and we were unaware? Its all bulldiarrhea
    I AM BATMAN

Post Count
    ^^^^ Started that way with the OP. It's just not circumspect any longer.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    LOL...as I was typing that, I was thinking to myself, "just my luck there will be a goofy international spelling for this".

And there is.

I get a lot of manuscripts from international authors, and I have never seen it spelled that way. Don't do many books on that affliction, fortunately.
    For what it's worth, I try to make sure I look up a word's correct spelling before pointing out a typo to Gree. And to be honest, I think minor spelling errors on an internet forum are usually insignificant. I certainly don't put them at the same level as spelling errors in a live virtual product run by people who are being paid for their skills. Or lack thereof, in some cases.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    Please refrain from attacking each other. If you find that someone has purchased an account from other players, please send in a ticket with any available screen shots and information. Sharing, Selling, Donating accounts that do not belong to you is a breach of the TOS and Gree takes that seriously.

Gree does see from other forms of communications (Line/Groupme), that other people are purchasing accounts and has been banning those.

Post Count
    Someone good at photoshop should make the police car some kind of Greemobile!

:-)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smokey77 View Post
    Everyone in this game should have to start at the same place, level one with a blank hood and no stats. If someone has enough of the game and quits then they're account should quit with them. The selling of accounts goes on in an industrial scale. When I was looking for a new syn to join recently,I was told by two people that my stats were bad but that wasn't a problem as I could join a room and buy a low level account for $50!! People are so lazy nowadays they want the world and they want it yesterday. It just makes a joke out of the people who actually put the time and effort in to build their player/hood.
    QFT

Great post.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HavingFun View Post
    The fact you felt that you needed to add the word serious in your thread title made me chuckle.
    My chuckle has transitioned to laughter. Discussing the word diarrhea seems fitting for this thread.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    Wouldn't it of been easier to just send tickets about the accounts instead of coming here and saying about it, you wouldn't of had to worry about everyone knowing SAS was ratting and all the other bs in this thread. Although the part about Uzis and bricks was pretty entertaining. The real funny part is you are telling said accounts to leave to be protected while at the same time whining about them being used
    I don't want to ban any accounts. I am doing this, and putting it out there, so the transferred accounts can find a syndicate other than TAW, and keep playing without being banned.

Not interested in stooping to the TAW level and anonymously banning accounts.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Stop ratting and play the game. If you want 1st place join TAW instead of crying after every war

Post Count
    Take away all the sold accounts, and it's a whole new ball game.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    SAS reported 4 taw accounts in one war.if I remember correctly ... Why wait to ban them during war montecore? Why not report them now?
    Banning in war clearly shows SAS wanting a win and will stoop to new lows to get there.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Can those trolling this post separate their animosity against the man/guild (montecore/SAS) from the serious question posed?

The fact that you resort to taunts and name calling, rather than deal with the topic, tells me you're not standing on any moral high ground here.

Interesting question...caught my attention from waaaay over there in another section Truthfully, i hope they ban all transferred accounts equally. It violates TOS. This happens in more than one game, and the rules should apply equally. Period.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new