Serious question for moderators, Gree, regarding the terms of service - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious question for moderators, Gree, regarding the terms of service

Post Count
    Yeah, past tense to get OP doesn't work so well for Tanaka-San's profits right now.

You're as good as your last 10k gold bonus in his eyes bro.

Post Count
    So pay up, or lose the account.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    So pay up, or lose the account.
    Or sell it to someone who will
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    And then banned.

Post Count
    yeah, lol!extras

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    JHC monte just stop it. now.

no one cares about SAS Vs the world other than SAS, and even then its mainly you. please just leave it alone now, no one cares.

Also do you realise how much of a whiney sore loser you sound with all these pathetic threads?

get over the fact that you are not wanted in the No1 team on this game and move on.
    You're right, we don't care. So move along sir. Monte is asking only for consistency and fairness.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by therealbengie View Post
    JHC monte just stop it. now.

no one cares about SAS Vs the world other than SAS, and even then its mainly you. please just leave it alone now, no one cares.

Also do you realise how much of a whiney sore loser you sound with all these pathetic threads?

get over the fact that you are not wanted in the No1 team on this game and move on.
    The #1 team is SAS. Always has been. Emphasis on TEAM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    Quiet monte. You made one post that made a little sense, but don't go squandering all your credibility again right away.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I too believe in consistent application of the rules, and fairness in applying them. I just don't wait until I am on the short end of the stick before mentioning it, for fear that I would look like a butthurt hypocrite.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It seems like you are specifically inquiring about taw accounts and nobody else's. Perhaps this would gain more traction if it didn't seem like an attack on taw. I mean let's face it, you've been out for taw blood since day one. So you can see how this would look like just another SAS attempt to weaken them somehow. I know you mean all sold accounts tho. Cuz we've talked about this in chats.

So how can you get gree to take action on this? In clash, whenever a top team doesn't get the response from the devs that they wanted, they create "syndicate" with a name that describes their gripe. Then they rank in first. So everyone sees the message.

Perhaps change name of sas syndicates to something like BAN SOLD TAW ACCOUNTS. Then make sure sas places first in war. How big of a black eye will it be for gree to have that message on the district map? And make sure all sas members change name to same.

That's how I'd bring attention to it.
    Pagoda no good.

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Never takes long for montebore to choke on his own foot.

Thanks for the laugh.

You may resume your whining.

Post Count
    Recently I have seen some accounts banned permanently...
    Just curious... How can a ban be premature on an acct that violates the ToS?

Banned
    Post Count
    By my count, TAW has definitely banned two accounts on SAS, and very likely four. SAS already is getting the short end of the stick. Total accounts on taw banned by SAS: zero. I am bringing this up now, as opposed to a month or two ago, because it appeared GREE stopped caring about transferred accounts some time ago. I kept quiet when one account was banned, because TAW basically said that the original owner is a rat and a rip off artist, and he did it himself. Seeing two in SAS banned out of the blue makes this seem unlikely.

Enforce the rules consistently or don't enforce them at all. I have better things to do than dig through screenshots of old black market ads, but as TAW has apparently given up trying to defeat SAS in a fair fight, they are stooping to this.

I am again warning anyone in TAW with a transferred account to leave before war, and if anyone is considering joining them with a transferred account, they are putting their account at risk. I am not promising that their accounts will be reported but barring reinstatement of the other accounts I am not sure what else to do.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    Never takes long for montebore to choke on his own foot.

Thanks for the laugh.

You may resume your whining.
    If TAW is a better team, ask why they didn't get streaks last war, and who broke them. I didn't say TAW had less gold. Just that they are an inferior team.

Post Count
    I honestly don't see the point in transferring accounts being a bannable offence. Eventually, when I get sick of GREE's crap.. or I just get bored of the game, I'll retire but don't want all the hard work I put into my account wasted, and may pass it on to a friend that would enjoy the game and my account as I did. What's so wrong with that?

Also, come on, sorry Monte, but out of a 60 player syndicate, you can't blame the whole TAW for one tattletale, even though they should boot the tattletale because they're making the syn look bad. Just like you can't blame SAS for complaining about it because, 4 banned accounts is pretty much a **** move on the TAW player's part.
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000