Serious question for moderators, Gree, regarding the terms of service - Page 9

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Serious question for moderators, Gree, regarding the terms of service

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by willis3 View Post
    SAS reported 4 taw accounts in one war.if I remember correctly ... Why wait to ban them during war montecore? Why not report them now?
    Banning in war clearly shows SAS wanting a win and will stoop to new lows to get there.
    SAS has never gotten any TAW account banned. What are these four accounts?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    I don't want to ban any accounts. I am doing this, and putting it out there, so the transferred accounts can find a syndicate other than TAW, and keep playing without being banned.

Not interested in stooping to the TAW level and anonymously banning accounts.
    So you are pro-sold/bought accounts, you condone violating the TOS (aka cheating), and you're trying to give tips on the subject of ban evasion.

SAS reported 4 taw accounts in one war.if I remember correctly ... Why wait to ban them during war montecore? Why not report them now?
    Banning in war clearly shows SAS wanting a win and will stoop to new lows to get there.
    What about that time SAS "discovered a cheater" and the whole drama that ensued resulted in a whine thread of unprecedented proportions, ultimately leading to SAS being awarded the 1st rank prizes?

Nobody should be fooled into believing SAS is doing any "favours" by posting this so-called warning. They will report any account they want when it suits them to do so.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    The question of whether such bought/sold accounts should be banned IS material, and should be separated from the ongoing TAW/SAS rivalry. Whoever violates TOS should be banned. Pretty simple concept.

TO FILE A TICKET WITH GREE: https://games.gree-support.net/requests/new

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    For a guy that hammers on Gree for mispellings, you might consider spellcheck youself....LOL!
    misspelling

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    So you are pro-sold/bought accounts, you condone violating the TOS (aka cheating), and you're trying to give tips on the subject of ban evasion.

What about that time SAS "discovered a cheater" and the whole drama that ensued resulted in a whine thread of unprecedented proportions, ultimately leading to SAS being awarded the 1st rank prizes?

Nobody should be fooled into believing SAS is doing any "favours" by posting this so-called warning. They will report any account they want when it suits them to do so.
    Good analogy. We warned TAW about the hacker before battle. They chose to ignore us and kept him anyway. Hopefully they won't ignore this.

I haven't cared about people buying/selling accounts for a long time. What I care about is a game atmosphere where transferred accounts on TAW get to play indefinitely while transferred accounts on SAS get banned.

Ban them all, or let them all play.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    They will report any account they want when it suits them to do so.
    In seems to be DURING WAR when sas chooses to ban accounts. This is clearly a tactic to win 1st. Can nobody see that?

Report now! Not IN war!

Post Count
    This thread still exists? Who cares? We should be fighting the real enemy GREE.. not each other!
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Banned
    Post Count
    In seems to be DURING WAR when sas chooses to ban accounts. This is clearly a tactic to win 1st. Can nobody see that?

Report now! Not IN war!
    TAW reported one of the accounts during war. Further, the way TAW chews up and spits out players we have no way of knowing who will be on the taw roster next battle. Several taw members with transferred accounts have left already, I understand some are planning on staying, and I heard some new ones are joining.

We are being very nice by waiting until war and giving you and the rest of the taw scum a fair warning. A courtesy taw never gave any of the four accounts they have had banned.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by montecore View Post
    TAW reported one of the accounts during war. Further, the way TAW chews up and spits out players we have no way of knowing who will be on the taw roster next battle. Several taw members with transferred accounts have left already, I understand some are planning on staying, and I heard some new ones are joining.

We are being very nice by waiting until war and giving you and the rest of the taw scum a fair warning. A courtesy taw never gave any of the four accounts they have had banned.
    Why wait.. If you know of bought accounts, report! What's so difficult to understand? Why give bought accounts a chance?

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Why wait.. If you know of bought accounts, report! What's so difficult to understand? Why give bought accounts a chance?
    Because they - OP and affiliated syndicate - want people to be allowed (to continue) to cheat. The whole purpose of this thread is to "warn" others about who might report them for cheating, who might not report them, and generally how to evade being banned for cheating.

There's no point using the terms "bought account", "sold account", or "TOS violation" here, that's just putting lipstick on a pig. This entire thread serves one purpose and one purpose only; to encourage cheating and provide "tips" (accuracy of said tips aside) on ban evasion.

The fact that it hasn't been locked yet and that OP isn't serving some sort of ban is surprising, but upon review of the posting guidelines, the topic of advocating cheating appears to be one of the omissions from this version. Every time they rewrite that code of conduct they miss stuff like this, but that's a different topic.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I'm closing this thread, it's gotten out of control with unfounded accusations of cheating and shaming of guilds. Please - remember that both are against our Code of Conduct (naming and shaming).