More gree genious

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: More gree genious

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count

More gree genious

seriously this new event is such a joke only those that were playing when it first popped up will be able to finish the second quest for 25 command centers. what kind of genious thought this one up?? pick a building that there can ONLY be one of per base, that collects ONCE every 24 hours that everyone will have to hit 25 times for a really nice reward.. an impossible task.. think about it finding 25 around your level with that building that has yet to of been collected or hit... I have spent 4 hours on 3 accounts and found 2.. way to go gree create ANOTHER event that chases players away from instead of keeping them glued to your game.. you are such marketing pioneers. to complete the task you would have to be among the first to log on once it started or spend hours upon hours upon hors in a futile search for 25.. and to make it even more of a joke.. lets make it a 24 hour event so ONLY 1 chance to get those elusive command centers
    Last edited by good gawd noooo; 03-10-2015 at 06:02 PM. Reason: added info

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think they designed it that way because they couldn't come up with a challenge and/or decent enough reward for task 3/3. It's a promise they never have to keep.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kane Sickle View Post
    I think they designed it that way because they couldn't come up with a challenge and/or decent enough reward for task 3/3. It's a promise they never have to keep.
    I just find it funny they didn't think(or maybe they did) that they would be screwing over people on different time zones and or say like night shifters that sleep during day.. way to go gree make an event only the first few hundres or so can possible complete those they will get the reward got it in first couple hours of event everyone else is just making it harder for everyone else and each cc you claim means another one that every other struggling player your level CANT get.. insert evil (gree) laugh here

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    I just find it funny they didn't think(or maybe they did) that they would be screwing over people on different time zones and or say like night shifters that sleep during day.. way to go gree make an event only the first few hundres or so can possible complete those they will get the reward got it in first couple hours of event everyone else is just making it harder for everyone else and each cc you claim means another one that every other struggling player your level CANT get.. insert evil (gree) laugh here
    Personally I'd like to thank Gree for the thought put into this event. They know the back to back to back events are exhausting their customers so they cleverly devised a break for everyone. A 24 hour collection target will not be available from any experienced players. Timers are the only way to keep those pricey buildings yours so therefore targets will be virtually non-existent. Thus an event that doesn't really exist. Kick back and relax peeps.
    In Canada a Vault of Gold on Android is $100.00 and on iOS it is $140.00

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    That would be a good claim or thought if everybody collected them at the same time but that is impossible, I got mine a few hours ago and I found ten or more times black ones than lit, then in the last hours raiding some of the same vases they were lit so it relies a lot more on luck than being the first ones to complete it but it will def get harder now depending how many did finish, but there will still be more coming up for collection

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by t12pm View Post
    That would be a good claim or thought if everybody collected them at the same time but that is impossible, I got mine a few hours ago and I found ten or more times black ones than lit, then in the last hours raiding some of the same vases they were lit so it relies a lot more on luck than being the first ones to complete it but it will def get harder now depending how many did finish, but there will still be more coming up for collection
    you are still forgetting how many have been raided cant be reused and how many have been collected.. basically reducing the possibility with every minute passing