The problem with PvP events - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The problem with PvP events

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Since I'll never see it and oh so many here finished 2/3 so quickly, please let me know what 3/3 is. I'm lvl 283 and see mostly 300+. It really limits mu options. Y'all tore it up at a slightly lower lvl, i suppose. Thanks.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Loser View Post
    I agree, finished the event 30 minutes ago. I'm sure it will be difficult for level 300+ players though.
    congrats on completeing it you were most likely one of the first couple hundred on when they were still up. that chances from that point went way down hill for anyone getting on a couple hours after. it is a 24 hour regen building so everyone that already got hit is done for the entire event then add in those that are collected.. within a few hours due to design flaw players are lucky to find one (and I mean LUCKY) out of 50 bases they visit and each one they claim increase the odds of failure for everyone else.. this event was flawed from conception.. but yes congrats to the people that were on when event started congrats on a very easy to earn prise.. but those of you that got it need to at least realize that it is now at least 50 times harder.. just for gp why don't you try to find 25 more NOW....and maybe you will understand why players are unhappy

Post Count
    Searchin for 3hrs now a CC....nothing,nada,niente,nichts....

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I searched about 10-15 bases, found two Command Centers to raid, and my counter is still at 0/25. I'm thinking it should at least be 2/25 or maybe even 6/25. Par for the course with GREE. INCOMPETANCE!

Glad I won't be wasting my evening on this flawed Easter Egg Hunt.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    The event is definitely poorly designed, I am taking a break

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew3wt View Post
    Only think I'm happy about, this is the only event where no gold is need, clearly gree didn't think this one through!
    Funny! That's so true.
    No gold needed clearly means they didn't think it through!!

I bet you the moron person that said lets make goal 2 be their command center, because everyone will have one on their base which means little easier complete goal. Dumb dumb not thinking its 24hr single payout.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    They must've given the 2nd part to everyone. I just logged on and it said I finished it..lol

Articulate Author Major Elvis Newton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Same here. Just advanced to 3/3
    Add my mini
    modern war 401 427 287

Post Count
    There's a surprise but was the 2/3 unit awarded?

Post Count
    Just a thought to all those saying it is harder now, I don't get that thought pattern simply because that would mean every one basically collects them at the same time. I finished mine hours ago and still find them in raiding. We basically all have the same opportunity I found probably 10 times more that were not "lit", but have since seen some of the hoods I revisited raided they were now lit. So it is a lot in timing also

Looks like the fixed the 2nd goal. Logged in just now and goals for 2/3 is auto done.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    It was awarded as long as you complete 1/3

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    That was the right thing to do. Thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Probably thanks to heavy gold spenders complaining about stage 2 where they can't even spend gold to complete it

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    A GREE "bug"? I completed 1/3 and decided against even attempting 2/3. Went back into the game a few hours later and somehow 2/3 completed without me trying. I do not know how or why. Anyone else have this happen?

UPDATE:

Looks like Gree realized their screw-up but will not admit it by confirming it in the forums???

Everyone should have 2/3 automatically completed!

Would have saved a lot of players time and energy and patience if GREE will only think things through!
    Last edited by Rolinz; 03-10-2015 at 10:08 PM.