GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The problem with PvP events

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    do you think there is only one player over seas playing this game? come on now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    And the game should be balanced for all. The second goal is not balanced since its giving 24 hours to raid 9 24 hour payout buildings between thousands of players, most of which cant finish because of timezone.
    As much as I don't like to agree with you, I do think a better building choice could have been used. The 24 building in a 24 hour event does make it tough. Having said that, I did visit many bases to find the targets.

Perhaps a 12 hour building would have been more appropriate, given the number of people that play this game.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I agree with the op. I spent about ten minutes looking for command centers and never found one. Nice prize but I have better things to do with my time. It was really a bad choice to choose a 24 hr building for a 24 hour event. But it's really no skin off my back my interest in this game has gotten extremely low anymore with all of the crappy programming, "glitches", and just all around really bad customer service. It was a nice attempt to bring back an original event but turned out to be a major fail once again.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Post Count
    I love the idea of a PVP tournament / event. Why defend the typical butchery by the host. This could have been done so much better. I also like the idea of a lingerie fashion show, but would be disappointed when this was the deliverable...
    LEGENDS

You get what you put in and people get what they deserve.

Lurker
    Post Count
    18 hits with droid not one counted why am I not suprised

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    twenty minutes so far looking...not one lit command center. This is about as much fun as watching paint dry.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Same here, spent about 40 minutes looking, not 1 lit, and the app slows waaaaaay down the more you look at different bases, don't have time for this BS, stopped looking won't finish, and don't care anymore! I actually woke up this morning not caring about playing the game at all today, but was interested in looking at the pvp event.....this pretty much killed the desire to even open it.....the open crate isn't dropping rewards either like it use to....not even setting a timer to open this round.....this is probably my last post unless GREE does something amazing and makes the game fun again.......otherwise as Mr. Wonderful says on shark tank, "your dead to me".

In protest to this stupid event I am upgrading each of my 4 command centers....good luck using mine buuuuahhhahahahahahhahahhaha
    Last edited by mieyb3270; 03-10-2015 at 01:46 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegaman View Post
    Anyone saying they finished this is just a WindUp merchant. I have now looked at 350 rivals bases. Not 1 CC lit up... Not bothering anymore. Better things to do with my time. Bye
    IMG_4588.jpg

Notice the time on the clock. Event was too easy.

Banned
    Post Count
    I thought we wanted the faction pvp event back? I remember this event way back when and it was a failure. Won't have to worry about me trying to hard to complete it

Post Count
    Really looked forward to the PvP event but as usual Gree didn't think it through. 25 raids of a 24hr building in a 24hr event, seriously!

Next time you guys rollout a new event please try it before release, there is no way this event was reviewed. If it actually was, please fire the person who did the review.

The pvp event is broken on the second mission, the cc's won't advance beyond 3/25 and a friend of mine is stuck on 1/25. We are both droid. I have hit 3 command centers and should be 9/25. I'm going back to farming BP the event is a waste of time since it doesn't work.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Damn, I was so looking forward to PvP return. But I think we meant PvP faction event. And asking to attack 25 24h buildings is plain stupid. Easy for low levels, hard or impossible for level 300+...

Post Count
    lvl274 done 3/25 lvl 105 finished in under 3 hrs can't upload from iPhone keeps failing
    485046391 & 565411567

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree screws up every event, im done with this game

Post Count
    The reality is they picked basically the worst possible building to "raid"

There is only 1 in everyone base (as opposed to most people have 2-4 of everything) Then people are limited by their rivals list and who collects on time.

Would have been much more fun if they had made it more raids on different buildings supply depots, defense buildings, unit buildings etc.

Those that finished congrats. You happened to be on the game in the first hour game went live or you are in a tier where people rarely play. I don't care about the prize but being able to have fun with this event would have been nice.
    VFF Legends