Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Quote Originally Posted by -Unabomber- View Post
    If you are in champions league you can only attack champions league SHs... The holdout event is set up so you can only attack SH in higher leagues but you cannot attack SH in lower leagues.

If they remove the abandon SH feature then no one in champions league would ever get a SH. Only time alliances get SH in champions league in W27 is when we decide to abandon them...

I will agree that the SH event has gotten a little dull and has def lost its excitement.

I would suggest the following changes:

1. Give the alliance occupying the SH an option to build a defense grid if they want. Each SH would have that option. If an alliance has more than one SH they would be able to choose which SHs had defense grids and which ones didn't. For this event, the defense grids should not have a construction or demolish time, however you can only add or remove the defense one time per hour or every 3 hours, whatever time length makes the event fair. That way the alliance occupying the SH cannot just build and demo defense grids as different incoming waves change. Obviously if this is implemented, CLEARLY mark which SH have a DG and which do not.

2. Bring back the radar except only allow the occupying alliance to see travel time, unit types, unit numbers, and commander information (name, level, traits, etc.). This would add some strategy to the game as the defending alliance could make changes to the SH but would also protect player attacking the SH because their player name and location would not be revealed.

3. Allow enemy alliance to scout SHs in order to send correct waves or plan attacks.

I think these changes would make the SH event more "strategic" and might liven it up a little.
    Or just reduce the Stronghold amount to 1, so it's simply impossible for one alliance to keep it nevertheless they are Finality or not, but it needs a good strategy to keep it for some time.

Quote Originally Posted by lukekarts View Post
    Having a prize for 3rd is an improvement, but Holdout is a pretty dull event now. Too little BP available, and everyone is guilty of just taking a SH and then abandoning it so as not to lose units.

It's already a challenge when there are allied alliances, but even more so when nobody sees the point of participating.

Not sure on how to fix it, but maybe either: a) an individual stronghold or b) once it is reinforced you can't abandon it.

Utlimately though, it just gives the top alliance easy prizes and makes it really difficult for anyone to catch up.
    Too little bp? I just got 200mil bp and im not even in champions league. U just need good strategy bro

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

I get jack all for reinforcing as well.
    and once again GREE, 500 gold wasted on your stupid special offer crate that is rubbish because it randomly popped up and spent gold.
    I had swapped servers TWICE before this, why is there no confirmation on spending gold, I am fed up with this junk time, nothing ever gets done about these thieving popups

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    I get jack all for reinforcing as well.
    and once again GREE, 500 gold wasted on your stupid special offer crate that is rubbish because it randomly popped up and spent gold.
    I had swapped servers TWICE before this, why is there no confirmation on spending gold, I am fed up with this junk time, nothing ever gets done about these thieving popups
    A confirm button might be coming soon, don't make yourself distraught over the pop-ups.

Just remember where the X button is and repeatedly tap that corner and that spot only.

Quote Originally Posted by dnd View Post
    Or just reduce the Stronghold amount to 1, so it's simply impossible for one alliance to keep it nevertheless they are Finality or not, but it needs a good strategy to keep it for some time.
    Normally in our world enemy alliances team up and attack one of our shs not all of them. I don't think reducing the SH to 1 would help as we would easily be able to hold it. We simply have too much uv, too many 100s and our personal boosts are absolutely absurd for any alliance in any world due to the fact we've all gotten 12 percentage points for every x we've won. I think new ideas need to be implemented to improve the hold out event. Not just alter the number of sh or change minor things like radar here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    A confirm button might be coming soon, don't make yourself distraught over the pop-ups.

Just remember where the X button is and repeatedly tap that corner and that spot only.
    there should be no popups after 2 server changes, its silly, the server has loaded, daily gift claimed the popup happens when you touch the screen, which in this case was to collect the timed crate.

Normally in our world enemy alliances team up and attack one of our shs not all of them. I don't think reducing the SH to 1 would help as we would easily be able to hold it. We simply have too much uv, too many 100s and our personal boosts are absolutely absurd for any alliance in any world due to the fact we've all gotten 12 percentage points for every x we've won. I think new ideas need to be implemented to improve the hold out event. Not just alter the number of sh or change minor things like radar here and there.
    It's been obvious that no comm/boost/whatsoever can hold a stronghold against enough landing hits. If 2 or more alliances hit you constantly, it's pretty consuming for you aswell, even if Finality, and
    it will 1) give major ap to attacking alliances in total and 2) you will get weaker on crossworlds, so you have to think if it's worth or not to spend all the UV in Holdout. Radars or whatsoever do not make
    any difference for the attacking alliance, as the stronghold can be conquered by brute force easily. Undoubtly you will win the Holdout in your world, but unlike you say, you don't control when you give a
    SH out if just 1 stronghold in the tier.

Get rid of the 30's in the 24.99, 49.99 and 99.9 deals. they are worthless.

just get rid of most of the coms.
    we don't need juniors through to elite recruits anymore.

What happens is that the champion league alliance passes their Champion SHs to their sister alliance in Diamond, thereby ruining it for everyone in Diamond. Same goes for Platinum and beyond.

If you are in champions league you can only attack champions league SHs... The holdout event is set up so you can only attack SH in higher leagues but you cannot attack SH in lower leagues.

I am actually refusing to spend anything else on this game. Orion pack with 15 comms that were /40? Gimme a freakin break. Unless packs are changed I will voice a loud opinion on this to people in alliances, and as gree should know 1 displeased customer affects 10 and so on down the line, spending is useless now....absolutely useless and essentially stealing $.
    6 cells for a lockbox attempt with 100 gold? Are you kidding me? It's should be at least 100 cells or something ...stupid. Robbery. And I won't be quiet about this.

Quote Originally Posted by dnd View Post
    It's been obvious that no comm/boost/whatsoever can hold a stronghold against enough landing hits. If 2 or more alliances hit you constantly, it's pretty consuming for you aswell, even if Finality, and
    it will 1) give major ap to attacking alliances in total and 2) you will get weaker on crossworlds, so you have to think if it's worth or not to spend all the UV in Holdout. Radars or whatsoever do not make
    any difference for the attacking alliance, as the stronghold can be conquered by brute force easily. Undoubtly you will win the Holdout in your world, but unlike you say, you don't control when you give a
    SH out if just 1 stronghold in the tier.
    I don't care to argue about this and I am only replying because this is a feedback thread so I don't want GREE to get the wrong idea.

I don't mean to be rude but where do you get your facts from? Here are mine:

1) 1st hold out there were only 2 SHs, EVERYONE participated in every alliance, and everyone send everything including the kitchen sink at SHs and Fin easily held both of them until we decided to drop them. You really think having 1 SH will make that much of a difference?

2) Even with coordinated attacks with multiple alliances, we've only been dislodged from the SH once, and that was after our players got bored and stopped reinforcing. Additionally it took 50 waves all landing in a 2 min time frame to dislodge us and we recapped it 2 min later with 3 waves. When everyone participates in this event, we are constantly reinforcing and our officers are constantly sending out low uv waves for fresh uv waves. When there were only 2 SH in the first event, we had so many waves reinforcing, half of the time, players waves would be returned bc the SHs were full. Reducing the event to 1 SH would make it almost impossible for other alliances to dislodge us. 50 players with a minimum of 200m uv each all constantly sending waves to the SHs throughout the day? At least with multiple SHs our uv is spreadout and we have to manage where we send our waves. With one SH its a no brainer. Just hop on and send 5 waves to the 1 SH and let the officers cycle waves in and out.

3) We aren't really concerned about UV. I build 100m per build and dismiss 90m of it the majority of the time. The most I've ever lost in a single HO event was 100m which is easily replenished in a single build event. Even if we were concerned with uv, enemy alliances are losing uv at a ridiculous rate compared to us in the hold out event. Yes we lose uv and yes they get bp but not nearly as fast as people think we do. Additionally, cross worlds is about coin not uv. UV is only important if you're a DL. After that, it doesnt really matter as long as you have 1-2 players that can crack the enemy DL.

Point is reducing to 1 SH would absolutely kill the event. The biggest complaint about the first SH was there were only 2 SHs and it was too easily held by the top alliances. To improve this event, they need to add new ideas, not just tweak the existing format like they have been. Everyone loved this event at first because players got a massive amount of bp from hitting the SHs but that has gotten old and lower alliances arent willing to risk losing their uv. When we hold the SHs our reports are littered with 1-2m hits from enemies. When we drop the SHs our reports our littered with 10-20m hits on enemies. Obviously that's going to get old for enemies fast...

I don't care to argue about this and I am only replying because this is a feedback thread so I don't want GREE to get the wrong idea.

I don't mean to be rude but where do you get your facts from? Here are mine:
    It's just plain math. Nothing else. Unless W27 is totally dead, you will notice it with 1 SH.

1) 1st hold out there were only 2 SHs, EVERYONE participated in every alliance, and everyone send everything including the kitchen sink at SHs and Fin easily held both of them until we decided to drop them. You really think having 1 SH will make that much of a difference?
    Referring to first holdouts is outdated as there were 50 slots for army reinforcements. It was adjusted to 25 later. It can be also dropped to 15-20 to make it more even.

Point is reducing to 1 SH would absolutely kill the event. The biggest complaint about the first SH was there were only 2 SHs and it was too easily held by the top alliances. To improve this event, they need to add new ideas, not just tweak the existing format like they have been. Everyone loved this event at first because players got a massive amount of bp from hitting the SHs but that has gotten old and lower alliances arent willing to risk losing their uv. When we hold the SHs our reports are littered with 1-2m hits from enemies. When we drop the SHs our reports our littered with 10-20m hits on enemies. Obviously that's going to get old for enemies fast...
    You refer to first holdout, which already stated was with 50 army slots, that has HUGE difference compared to 25 slots. And oh well, anyway W27 is different as you killed it already in the beginning
    and there's scraps left in it. No offence. There's 36 other worlds around, not just you. None of the reasonable adjustments would make you lose it in your world anyway, nor make it any different for
    your alliance. All I'm saying, with just 1 stronghold, you would not control when you "drop it", but others can capture it aswell. Naturally you would easily take it back.

The biggest problem with Holdout and other events is that its hard to change it so it works for everyone. In our world, 5 Strongholds does not work well as 2 of the top 3 teams are allied. 3 Strongholds worked well, not sure about 1.

the Notifications are not notifying properly.
    i get notified when it is time to collect crate, but not on actual important things like being attacked or capped.