Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    the Notifications are not notifying properly.
    i get notified when it is time to collect crate, but not on actual important things like being attacked or capped.
    Yes if you have a sensor on your base you should get a notification that an attack is coming. I now gree wants us in the game as mush as possible but give us a chance to know if a attack is coming and if your iPad/iPhone is close by, you can react.
    Last edited by W27; 03-18-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by W27 View Post
    Yes if you have a sensor on your base you should get a notification that an attack is coming. I now gree wants us in the game as mush as possible but give us a chance to know if a attack is coming and if your iPad/iPhone is close by, you can react.
    Yes, this would be helpful. It would probably be something like 'Your ___ has incoming armies headed for it!' or something like that.

How about we get rid of the build a satcom building goal? Its been a few weeks now I think we have all seen it enough.

Ahh the standard fin killed w27 argument. Haven't heard that one before and that's relavent to 1 vs multi SHs how?

You know what. I hope GREE does 1 SH next holdout. I'd be happy to see how that works out.

You should show last active next to members when you look at members list in alliance. That way you can remove those who have just stopped etc.

'Last active' in an alliance members section would be ideal.

I'd really like something to be done about Power Cells. I feel like they're a con and the percentages are a lie. Almost frustrating to the point I want to take Gree to a small claims court for misrepresentation of odds and get them to prove the maths behind it.

I get that going to level 12 is a really slim chance, however the number of times I fail all the way back to level 2 and 3, and even fail multiple times at 95% odds... it just seems unfairly balanced.

Equally, power cells are such a scarce reward now thanks to satellites... (which are relatively useless) it just seems the chasm in experimentals is now going to be stuck wider than ever before.

Quote Originally Posted by lukekarts View Post
    'Last active' in an alliance members section would be ideal.

I'd really like something to be done about Power Cells. I feel like they're a con and the percentages are a lie. Almost frustrating to the point I want to take Gree to a small claims court for misrepresentation of odds and get them to prove the maths behind it.

I get that going to level 12 is a really slim chance, however the number of times I fail all the way back to level 2 and 3, and even fail multiple times at 95% odds... it just seems unfairly balanced.

Equally, power cells are such a scarce reward now thanks to satellites... (which are relatively useless) it just seems the chasm in experimentals is now going to be stuck wider than ever before.
    Anything past lvl 7 is 50/50 i tried a to go from lvl 10 to 11 failed then tired another lvl 10 to 11 and succeeded.

I do agree there math is so off they can't explain it to you. I asked about odds on platinum crate. ( I opened up 10 most of the items I got was rips and personal shields.) They told me it was simple. When I asked about what are the exact odds they couldn't give me anything. I sit at a craps table I know the odds (35 to 1). Open a Platinum crate I have no clue my odds. SMH

I would just like to say a HUGE thank you to GREE for listening to our feedback and providing a big bundle for the players as well as a discount! Your effort has paid off, and WoN is now #11 on iOS Top Grossing!

I dont remember any feedback saying, add more stuff to store?

As this is a weekly thread should in not have been closed by now and a new one opened.
    It says it was started on the 10th even with my poor maths, I know we only have 7 days in a week...

As far as glitches go I haven't been on much so I haven't noticed any.....
    These new building upgrades give me plenty of time away from the game as there is little to do. And levelling commanders against npc bases is not that interesting. And there is no point sticking my head up and hitting anyone as I have been totalled twice by the same player in as many weeks I seem to be his weekly BP now. So I am lucky to have any units left for holdout.... Which remains the only event I play and that's only to help all the new players get some commanders..... I just let join our alliance.. Most only have 3 bases....
    I think my unit total has not been over 25 million in 3 weeks despite all my factory's being flat out.
    All my outposts seem to get scouted on a daily basis. So we do have some active players left. Which is good.
    The fact I cannot hide my units anywhere is bad. Having commanders that are far outclassed means nothing they still just wipe you out happily with there 100's

The game needs to make it harder the stronger you are not in battle results but in a logistical way
    Supers are a big advantage but like any big city are vulnerable to insurgents that cannot be traced. It would be great fun to poke the stick at the big players if you could hide from their wrath. They painted the big target on them selves but there big stick warn all but a few away. I suggest a new attack type insurgent they divert resources that repair the units you send if they go un detected for a set time they cause damage so like capture attacks they have a timer so only after a set time do they do damage the only way to stop damage it to transfer army units into there location in you base this would require a new screen where players can see insurgent activity and be able to send units to stop it.
    On a side note if players chose to place units permanently to stop this they lose production as they are putting there bases under marshal law in effect. Or it reduces the numbers of units and commanders they have to defend the cc.

Also insurgent attacks can have different effects reduce fuel production divert units being built in a factory into the insurgent army. Insurgents are disposable you don't get them back only the commander you send is returned so any unit stealing is not a way for players to steal units into there main game from a alt.
    But to weaken your opponent so factories will be a top target as hitting them increases the insurgent army size from the target players own factory....
    Last edited by Drifting death; 03-22-2015 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drifting death View Post
    As this is a weekly thread should in not have been closed by now and a new one opened.
    It says it was started on the 10th even with my poor maths, I know we only have 7 days in a week...

As far as glitches go I haven't been on much so I haven't noticed any.....
    These new building upgrades give me plenty of time away from the game as there is little to do. And levelling commanders against npc bases is not that interesting. And there is no point sticking my head up and hitting anyone as I have been totalled twice by the same player in as many weeks I seem to be his weekly BP now. So I am lucky to have any units left for holdout.... Which remains the only event I play and that's only to help all the new players get some commanders..... I just let join our alliance.. Most only have 3 bases....
    I think my unit total has not been over 25 million in 3 weeks despite all my factory's being flat out.
    All my outposts seem to get scouted on a daily basis. So we do have some active players left. Which is good.
    The fact I cannot hide my units anywhere is bad. Having commanders that are far outclassed means nothing they still just wipe you out happily with there 100's

The game needs to make it harder the stronger you are not in battle results but in a logistical way
    Supers are a big advantage but like any big city are vulnerable to insurgents that cannot be traced. It would be great fun to poke the stick at the big players if you could hide from their wrath. They painted the big target on them selves but there big stick warn all but a few away. I suggest a new attack type insurgent they divert resources that repair the units you send if they go un detected for a set time they cause damage so like capture attacks they have a timer so only after a set time do they do damage the only way to stop damage it to transfer army units into there location in you base this would require a new screen where players can see insurgent activity and be able to send units to stop it.
    On a side note if players chose to place units permanently to stop this they lose production as they are putting there bases under marshal law in effect. Or it reduces the numbers of units and commanders they have to defend the cc.

Also insurgent attacks can have different effects reduce fuel production divert units being built in a factory into the insurgent army. Insurgents are disposable you don't get them back only the commander you send is returned so any unit stealing is not a way for players to steal units into there main game from a alt.
    But to weaken your opponent so factories will be a top target as hitting them increases the insurgent army size from the target players own factory....
    The Insurgent idea seems pretty cool. It would irk the high spenders and the BB holders though, and GREE is always cautious about making changes that affect this portion of the players.

Quote Originally Posted by phalanx1337 View Post
    I dont remember any feedback saying, add more stuff to store?
    Yeah, I don't think more satellite crates were ever proposed by us players.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    The Insurgent idea seems pretty cool. It would irk the high spenders and the BB holders though, and GREE is always cautious about making changes that affect this portion of the players.
    i can under stand that Gree has got to keep there big spenders happy.
    But will they be less happy if they are forced to be more active to defend what they have got.

Insurgents are a pest they are not capturing bases from them..

So they are only a step up from logging on to find your buildings are destroyed.

Insurgents also force players to deploy units to see them off. This is just basic game play moving units around to boot insurgents would be a pain if all your supers were under constant attack. But hay there has to be some pain for there gain maybe gree could limit the number of insurgents that can be active per base one only in both but the insurgents spread faster in supers so if left unchecked your full base apart from the cc can be in unrest. By unchecked I mean no units in the base to slow the spread of unrest. Units in the cc only slow the spread until you deploy units to boot them.
    Then the player has to clear the insurgents out section by section from there base. The insurgents get repairs like normal battles but each time you hit them you hit there full force. Minus any units they lost in previous battles.
    So not sending the right amount of units to do the job the first time could mean you don't boot them.

Maybe Gree can limit the number of insurgents you can deploy so only if they are left unchecked by an absent landlord do they become a big problem.

In some respects this is like unrest in civ when they did go into unrest you lost production and also in civ you could send out spy's to insight unrest. In other players city's or disrupt production.....
    The more you have the harder things should be to keep in balance. Its the checks a balances in any game I can remember playing civ and when your area of control got big corruption spread as did unrest to make it harder to be big. That was by default just part of the game. So to keep it challenging all the way to the end.

Insurgents can be a simple game AI, that gree control the more area you control the bigger the problems they give you. Having multi supers makes you a big target.... And possibly the higher your level. The higher the level the insurgents commanders are. So to make it an equal challenge to players at all levels.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 03-22-2015 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by -Unabomber- View Post
    Ahh the standard fin killed w27 argument. Haven't heard that one before and that's relavent to 1 vs multi SHs how?

You know what. I hope GREE does 1 SH next holdout. I'd be happy to see how that works out.
    Killed might be wrong term. Outruled could work. There's absolutely nothing bad in it, vice versa, its
    impressive. That's got nothing to do with 1 or many SH's. You will win even without trying in your world,
    no matter how many SH's there are.