Quote Originally Posted by -Unabomber- View Post
If you are in champions league you can only attack champions league SHs... The holdout event is set up so you can only attack SH in higher leagues but you cannot attack SH in lower leagues.

If they remove the abandon SH feature then no one in champions league would ever get a SH. Only time alliances get SH in champions league in W27 is when we decide to abandon them...

I will agree that the SH event has gotten a little dull and has def lost its excitement.

I would suggest the following changes:

1. Give the alliance occupying the SH an option to build a defense grid if they want. Each SH would have that option. If an alliance has more than one SH they would be able to choose which SHs had defense grids and which ones didn't. For this event, the defense grids should not have a construction or demolish time, however you can only add or remove the defense one time per hour or every 3 hours, whatever time length makes the event fair. That way the alliance occupying the SH cannot just build and demo defense grids as different incoming waves change. Obviously if this is implemented, CLEARLY mark which SH have a DG and which do not.

2. Bring back the radar except only allow the occupying alliance to see travel time, unit types, unit numbers, and commander information (name, level, traits, etc.). This would add some strategy to the game as the defending alliance could make changes to the SH but would also protect player attacking the SH because their player name and location would not be revealed.

3. Allow enemy alliance to scout SHs in order to send correct waves or plan attacks.

I think these changes would make the SH event more "strategic" and might liven it up a little.
Or just reduce the Stronghold amount to 1, so it's simply impossible for one alliance to keep it nevertheless they are Finality or not, but it needs a good strategy to keep it for some time.