Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Energy War of Nations Feedback (3/24/15)

Hello War of Nations Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on War of Nations. Every other Tuesday we will sticky a new feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks

for this current alliance build my alliance is the top ranked one in world 28 , however we were placed in diamond division. We should be in champions. We would all like this fixed before the event is over.

Does Gree not have a policy on abuse, racism and homophobia?

The amount of this I see on a daily basis and nothing happens...

Think the most important feedback of the week is that Gree should provide freeback.

We have sent a several complaints to Gree regarding the LTM mission 1 I last X-war (win fights in a row), as it turned out to be 100% impossible to complete. As we have pointed out elsewhere in on the forum and in our e-mails Gree used a 48h template on the ltm-missions but the event was only 38h long which made it impossible to complete.

We paid a lot of money in our effort to complete the LTM only to find out that all that money was wasted, and when we write to make our concerns clear we are just 100% ignored.

The situation is totally unacceptable and we are considering refund demands or other legal actions if we are not compensated. We spend thousands of dollars as an alliance in our effort to complete the LTM only to be cheated by Gree.

ditto Dark Pirates W15

Quote Originally Posted by R4nd0m View Post
    Think the most important feedback of the week is that Gree should provide freeback.

We have sent a several complaints to Gree regarding the LTM mission 1 I last X-war (win fights in a row), as it turned out to be 100% impossible to complete. As we have pointed out elsewhere in on the forum and in our e-mails Gree used a 48h template on the ltm-missions but the event was only 38h long which made it impossible to complete.

We paid a lot of money in our effort to complete the LTM only to find out that all that money was wasted, and when we write to make our concerns clear we are just 100% ignored.

The situation is totally unacceptable and we are considering refund demands or other legal actions if we are not compensated. We spend thousands of dollars as an alliance in our effort to complete the LTM only to be cheated by Gree.

Hi,

Sorry about the frustration. The team is investigating this currently.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by R4nd0m View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi,

Sorry about the frustration. The team is investigating this currently.

Thanks
    And we also finally got a reply from support:

"Thank you for reporting this to the War of Nations support team.
    Our engineers have addressed the issue concerning this past Global Domination Limited Time event. The WD part of this event was set to be for wd was set to 2 days, whereas the difficulty of the Gtlq was adjusted to be designed as a 3d wd.
    Because this was unintended and since there was not enough time to complete the event, we are considering some sort of compensation. Please remain patient while we continue to investigate this and we will get back to you with an update as soon as we can!
    Again, we apologize for the inconvenience."

Same repply to all our players.

I think you should make an effort to come up to a compensation model which is fair compared to the time and money we put in to the WD Event ltms.

I can only speak for my own team, but using a 48h ltm template on a 38h event actually affected every team taking part in the event. Some where ofc. more effected that others.

Top teams like ours (Finality, w27) which was (by my knowledge) the only team able to play 24/7 and win every fight was ofc. affected the most by the error.

It’s a shame that you do not look in to support tickets faster, as we actually warned you 20h in to the event, that something was wrong with the ltm. With 18 hours to go we could see that the the ltm looked exactly like previous ltms used in 48h events – and we contacted support with exactly that information. You had a chance to correct the mistake or atleast lower the number on mission 9 making it possible to complete the ltm, but you didn’t nor did you reply to any of us.

You also have to be aware that the slow response time is affecting our efforts in the game. If you right after event wrote us a “woops – sorry about that – here is the 2 templars you earned” people didn’t have to pay even more money in the following ltms to get the Templars they missed.

Others in my alliance was on track for a pretty powerfull 2nd (but no perfect) Templar but had to cancel that project. Again time, ressources, effort and money wasted as a result of the WD LTM error.

Can only hope you make an effort putting together a fair compensation model. We went 100% for ltm this event – ended 6th overall but beat every team in top5 (some more that 1 time) – I know for a fact that some of the better ranked teams lost their chance to get ltm done due to loosing to us (under normal sitations). So handing out even compensation is not an option in my eyes – we paid to get better prizes in the ltm - and should be compensated as such.

Tbh you sould make a variable compensation model, where players in a team like ours can pick between for example: 2 templars + gold compensation or a significant gold compensation. Dont know if its technically possible, but like I said – do to the long time since the error and all the adjustments we had to make due to it, the mistake is way beyond just 2 comms.

Don’t know if Gree ever actually read this, but as you can imagine we are upset about the whole situation and we are all afraid you just hand out some lame compensation to all players as we seen before, and that’s not a viable route to take in this matter.

(sorry for my broken down English - not my native language, but i hope people gets my conserns)

"Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks"

Really....? where...?

Are these the same people who decided we would rather buy satellite stuff instead of getting it all for free !!
    Last edited by SuperNoodle; 03-26-2015 at 08:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperNoodle View Post
    "Due to the community stating they disliked weekly feedback threads, we have changed the schedule to every two weeks"

Really....? where...?

Are these the same people who decided we would rather buy satellite stuff instead of getting it all for free !!
    Just look elsewhere in the other games. CC and MW have an outcry whenever weekly threads are posted, and they consistently say 'We don't need weekly threads, just look at the issues we posted here (with the URL).'

Also, a disappointing side note: I was not expecting another world for a REWARD for Top 10 in Top Grossing. Come on, you couldn't reward all the dedicated players that made this happen? At least give us some gold or maybe a Plat recruit, but don't give us another world...we don't need another one. Please reward us with at least something of value next time so that we feel pride in investing in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Also, a disappointing side note: I was not expecting another world for a REWARD for Top 10 in Top Grossing. Come on, you couldn't reward all the dedicated players that made this happen? At least give us some gold or maybe a Plat recruit, but don't give us another world...we don't need another one. Please reward us with at least something of value next time so that we feel pride in investing in this game.
    Opening the world is a reward for them not us.... As from what I have heard they are gold mad, as players have good commanders and supers in a few hours of them opening it because they know hitting the top gives you a cheaper ride long term, so a lot just coin like mad, to try and get on top. Then coin to keep there. And you know they are dropping massive coin to get into supers within a few hours. Coining upgrades, commanders, cores ,units probably, teleports, and boosts. To be able to crack supers....

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsies View Post
    Totally agree. That splash screen was a slap in the face to long term players not a reward. It's just yet another reason for a new player not to try starting in an old world. How bout instead of opening new worlds (which we have been saying since world 4) you introduce some way of helping out those who attempt a start in an old world. Drifting Death has given you many ideas on this topic. Implementing them would be more of a reward to us.

have a new world to spend more gold on?
    how about repopulating the old ones? and closing the gap between Alliances
    hardly any master recruits going around, and top alliances are buffed so much i'm getting fed up of being screwed over frankly

sent a 72 Guardian to an NPC
    1050 heles
    100 hails
    200 arts
    50 rails

and encounter
    54 beetle
    236 heles and 300 arts
    and lose.
    why? because top alliances are getting boosts to the extreme, and this server only has like 8 active alliances left.

Actually its because you sent an incorrect mix for what was in the base.

Edited.....
    Last edited by -Unabomber-; 03-30-2015 at 08:37 PM.